India-Forums

Shastri Sisters
Shastri Sisters

the intensity was gr8

_PrincessPooru_ IF-Sizzlerz
_PrincessPooru_
_PrincessPooru_

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
hey ppl i just saw the last anuraj scene in the bedroomSmile, it was a fight scene par itne dino baad anuraj ko saath mein dekhkar kasam se mazaa aa gayaBig smile and they were actually so good. finally anu confessing her loveEmbarrassed but rajat ko ab sunna hi nahi haCryi the way he spoke to her the way he held her and the anguish and pain ih his words were gr8Clap. i loved his intensity towards anu. we finally got to see thee angry young man rajat and the stubborn and determined anushka.Smile toh i just wanna conclude that with all mu and frustration, if rajat can be so intense towards anu then what will happen once all mu is clearedEmbarrassed, mujhe toh ye bhi soch kar bhi mazaa aa gayaWink coz finally anu is to be proven innocent in the new year party followed by a lot of draamebaazi but finally somehow anuraj will be togetherEmbarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mingaAnnarichard-Cara-Waida1234PanchaliKaArjunshrividhyaawida-Swetha-

awida IF-Stunnerz
awida
awida

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Yes Poorva. This was scene of the year.
Vijayendra amazed me by his acting. That charming boy Rajat was scary , full of bitterness , hate and anger. Remembering this scene gives me goosebumps. And Ishita as Anu was no less. She was helpless in those powerful arms. The huge different in their high made this scene more believable. I felt if Rajat was't holding her tight she may fall. 

Gr8 scene indeed. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Annarichard-Cara--Swetha-

_PrincessPooru_
_PrincessPooru_

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by awida

Yes Poorva. This was scene of the year.
Vijayendra amazed me by his acting. That charming boy Rajat was scary , full of bitterness , hate and anger. Remembering this scene gives me goosebumps. And Ishita as Anu was no less. She was helpless in those powerful arms. The huge different in their high made this scene more believable. I felt if Rajat was't holding her tight she may fall. 

Gr8 scene indeed. 
yeah this was actually the scene of the year and i completely agree with you ishita and vijay were just mind blowing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shrividhya

shrividhya IF-Sizzlerz
shrividhya
shrividhya

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Yup!!! I jus loved the way he held anu!!! And finally 15 mins of anuraj without any kind of disturbance!!! Their performance was flawlessBig smile Waiting to c them romance now that v saw his anger!!!LOL

-Cara-

PanchaliKaArjun IF-Rockerz
PanchaliKaArjun
PanchaliKaArjun

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
I agree with u Poorva , I really loved that scene . They were fantastic together . Rajat acting was really good and the way Anu confesses her love was so heart touching one . I hope that AnuRaj will be one soon and want that evil Karishma ' s truth to come out very soon 

-Cara-

Waida1234 IF-Rockerz
Waida1234
Waida1234

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Texie-Shady

I agree with u Poorva , I really loved that scene . They were fantastic together . Rajat acting was really good and the way Anu confesses her love was so heart touching one . I hope that AnuRaj will be one soon and want that evil Karishma ' s truth to come out very soon 
Ya..!, that scene was really very intense...IshVi just nailed it...Anu confession was so hearth-wrenching and Rajat sarcastic laugh made this scene even better...The way Rajat manhandled Anu and hold her close to him showed that he wasn't angry with her just because of the cd drama...but, also because Anu has always chosen her family over him...Deep down he Is very jealous and wants to occupy the first place in Anu life...Telling Anu that he don't have any feelings for her anymore was a way to take his revenge on her...but, Anu Madam being a very smart lady knows that Rajat loves her a lot...and challenges him that she will bring out that hidden love...We will just have to wait and see what Rajat will do when Anu will be proven innocent...will he make the first step towards Anu and shower her with loves or wait for Anu to make the first step...D'oh
PS: I really liked the scene where Rajat pulled off the bed-sheet and all the rose petals fell on Anu...unknowingly, he showered her wife with flowers...just like a loving and romantic husband on their first wedding night...Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shrividhya_PrincessPooru_

_PrincessPooru_
_PrincessPooru_

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Waida1234

Originally posted by Texie-Shady

Ya..!, that scene was really very intense...IshVi just nailed it...Anu confession was so hearth-wrenching and Rajat sarcastic laugh made this scene even better...The way Rajat manhandled Anu and hold her close to him showed that he wasn't angry with her just because of the cd drama...but, also because Anu has always chosen her family over him...Deep down he Is very jealous and wants to occupy the first place in Anu life...Telling Anu that he don't have any feelings for her anymore was a way to take his revenge on her...but, Anu Madam being a very smart lady knows that Rajat loves her a lot...and challenges him that she will bring out that hidden love...We will just have to wait and see what Rajat will do when Anu will be proven innocent...will he make the first step towards Anu and shower her with loves or wait for Anu to make the first step...D'oh
PS: I really liked the scene where Rajat pulled off the bed-sheet and all the rose petals fell on Anu...unknowingly, he showered her wife with flowers...just like a loving and romantic husband on their first wedding night...Day Dreaming
he will have to take the first step for sure because he is the one who is guilty in any circumstance, he will have to apologize now lets see what anu does to his apology

Waida1234

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index