Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

India-Forums

How dare Ranvi control everyone? (Page 2)

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
I guess what I want to say has already been said by Mandy. So nothing more to add! Yes Veera did enough for her brother who made all sacrifices for her and made her what she is today. But her brother is the same damn person who has pushed her to this edge. She has no choice! She knows that Baldev is innocent, and cannot let his life getting spoiled. Ranvi treats her as if she's a "thing" for him, as if she's a puppet whom he can make dance as per his own will. NO! She's a freaking human being who has feelings, who knows what is right and wrong for her. What annoys me the most is the tone with which he says that Veera will not do this and that. Seriously just because he is her brother and the so-called "anokhi maa", will he decide what she's going to do? She has her own brains that is far better than him. Oh wait, he has actually lost his brains to his true love Rajveer! 

Another thing that freaks me out is he doesn't even trust her faith in her love! How the hell does he say that he cares for her happiness when he does not even trust her choice and decision? This isn't called caring, it is bloody dominating which is suffocating man! On one side, he says that love requires trust and fear of losing, on the other side, he is not letting her do the same. He should stop treating himself as the Lord! Enough said.

Di, in a segment, said that when someone repeats the same mistake, it becomes "gunaah". I want Baldev to say this same thing on Ranvi's face and walk off with dignity when the truth will be out. He can tell Veera in front of Ranvi to patch up with Ranvi as he's her brother, but no one should expect from him to be the same as before. Seriously the feeling of being mistrusted again and again... Ranvi and his so-called selfish family ever wondered how the hell it feels?! Baldev should ask him that how the eff it feels to be mistrusted by your own people from whom you hope so much! 

Anyways Ranvi has died for me anyways long back. He does not freaking exist for me anymore. Hope VeeBa overcome this problem soon. Their love will win as always. Rajveer has to get beaten the hell outta himself. He's even bearable than his true lover Ranvi. At least Rajveer is the villain! Ranvi is supposed to be the "good guy". Yea right! "Good" guy at his dumbest and evil best! 

Edited by _Bidzie_ - 28 December 2014 at 5:59pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pri_tanviadoremevirgoMrDarcyfan

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
I so cannot wait for Veerji to get a tight, virtual slap right on his face when he will see VeeBa married. He thinks that he can keep someone in his control, well... Newsflash! She is NOT going to be his puppet and let her love suffer for the rest of his life. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pri_tanviMrDarcyfan

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Bidzie_

I so cannot wait for Veerji to get a tight, virtual slap right on his face when he will see VeeBa married. He thinks that he can keep someone in his control, well... Newsflash! She is NOT going to be his puppet and let her love suffer for the rest of his life. 

Ratan was his puppet and decided to sacrifice her chance at happiness with Nihal for Ranvi's selfish ego. But now that Veeera has chosen NOT to do that, I bet Ranvi wont know what hit him! WHO the heck makes these brainless men "Head of the House?". Also, why does this 20 something guy who never uses any brains be given the right to decide for his family, when there are two older and WISER people in the house! In WHAT world, is the Mother told by her son, who she can marry?

Sorry, maybe I am a Westerner, and don't understand how things work in Rural India, but this concept is VERY tough for me to grasp. That MY son, who I gave birth to and brought up, then tells ME what I should and should not do! HE decides if I get to marry again? What sort Joke is this? And if Veera chose not to be controlled by Ranvi's unreasonable demands anymore, then more power to her! SHE did what Ratan SHOULD have done!

But of course Veerji's fans will diss her, not congratulate her! It's funny how VEERA owes gratitude to her Veerji, but Ranvi owes NOTHING to Ratan and Chaiji, and can do whatever he wants, even decide their future. But he can marry whomever he wants as well! There is a LIMIT to everything. How will Indian women EVER get to exercise their right to chose, if women themselves say they are wrong and always take the side of these useless men?

For all those who defended Ranvi in the Ratan and Nihal issue, tell me THIS? If Sampooran had lived and Ratan had died, then if HE wanted to marry again, would he stop if Ranvi told him not to? Or better still, would he wait for Ranvi's "Consent" to marry someone? NO right? He wont! So then, why should Ratan? Sampooran is his Father, Ratan is his Mother! They are BOTH his parents! SO the same equation should apply. But it's ALWAYS double standards!

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 29 December 2014 at 4:57am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

divyasnpri_tanviMaaneetDeewangiadoremevirgo_SilentSoul_

Mental_Manadhil IF-Stunnerz
Mental_Manadhil
Mental_Manadhil

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NV-ranjanholic

Originally posted by MariaS395

How dare Ranvi lord it over everyone? Telling people what to do and when to do it. He's so selfish and even now he isn't feeling guilt for not letting Ratan and Nihal get married sooner. They didn't get a shot at married life because of him. Nihal didn't get to experience that happiness because of him. <font color="#000066">good he dint. imagine ratan vidhwa againLOL</font>

He's so controlling and likes keeping people under the thumb and I don't get why these muppets listen to him. I mean he might be a man but he isn't the eldest in the house and women can be in charge of households too. Who let this controlling selfish man be in charge and dictate orders? How can anyone expect to be happy with him in charge and making all the decisions?I mean if it was up to him then Veera would be married to Rajveer the obessed rapist by now. How anyone expects this idiot to make any good decisions is beyond me. he is possesive abt his sis and family.just d way our dad areApprove.wether dey r right r wrong for us but we do let them take their decision based on their judgements.. but dat doesnt mean they r selfish are dey?

I even hate him more than Rajveer right now. I mean at least Rajveer is meant to be a villain but Ranvi's meant to be a good guy but all he comes across as is controlling and selfish. He just wants everything to happen his way and in his time and if it doesn't happen that way then he has no problem excluding you from his life. Very controlling traits and what's worse is the women take it and let him do as he pleases and listen to him. I mean Ratan's his mother not the other way around. She should be telling him what to do and putting him in his place.

Also today it pissed me off how Ranvi was like "today another person who was a father figure to us has gone" and it's like first of all how selfish can you be just thinking of yourself and second you were Nihal's biggest dushman standing in the way of his happiness and you never treated him like your father or respected him. If Veera said that I'd understand because she always respected Nihal and treated him like her father and loved him and Nihal treated her like his daughter but Ranvi he didn't have a good relationship with Nihal post leap at all so it was just stupid and selfish him saying that. He acted like a stranger to Nihal most of the time so it felt like Ranvi was just saying that to gain sympathy. Like the attention wasn't on him for once so he fakely tried joining in with their grief and showing people he was suffering too like attention seeking basically.

Also I need Veera to go against him proper. Not just because of Veera but because I need someone to break that controlling hold he has over everyone and stick two fingers up to him and show him that they're adults who have their own minds and can make their own decisions and he can't control them and he needs to deal with that. I've never seen such a selfish character and he's not even meant to be a villain even though he acts like one. I hope Veera goes against him and goes to meet Baldev tomorrow. dat anyways she will marry without his consent we know.well she will forget all dat he did for her all these years for d guy she loved for few months

Good she is going to do that.
A dumb, nonsense, jealous control freak like him deserves that virtual slap & needs to be told that he isnt always right.
Go Veera go Cool

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pri_tanviMrDarcyfan-dear10-_SilentSoul_

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MariaS395

How dare Ranvi lord it over everyone? Telling people what to do and when to do it. He's so selfish and even now he isn't feeling guilt for not letting Ratan and Nihal get married sooner. They didn't get a shot at married life because of him. Nihal didn't get to experience that happiness because of him. 

He's so controlling and likes keeping people under the thumb and I don't get why these muppets listen to him. I mean he might be a man but he isn't the eldest in the house and women can be in charge of households too. Who let this controlling selfish man be in charge and dictate orders? How can anyone expect to be happy with him in charge and making all the decisions? I mean if it was up to him then Veera would be married to Rajveer the obessed rapist by now. How anyone expects this idiot to make any good decisions is beyond me.

I even hate him more than Rajveer right now. I mean at least Rajveer is meant to be a villain but Ranvi's meant to be a good guy but all he comes across as is controlling and selfish. He just wants everything to happen his way and in his time and if it doesn't happen that way then he has no problem excluding you from his life. Very controlling traits and what's worse is the women take it and let him do as he pleases and listen to him. I mean Ratan's his mother not the other way around. She should be telling him what to do and putting him in his place.

Also today it pissed me off how Ranvi was like "today another person who was a father figure to us has gone" and it's like first of all how selfish can you be just thinking of yourself and second you were Nihal's biggest dushman standing in the way of his happiness and you never treated him like your father or respected him. If Veera said that I'd understand because she always respected Nihal and treated him like her father and loved him and Nihal treated her like his daughter but Ranvi he didn't have a good relationship with Nihal post leap at all so it was just stupid and selfish him saying that. He acted like a stranger to Nihal most of the time so it felt like Ranvi was just saying that to gain sympathy. Like the attention wasn't on him for once so he fakely tried joining in with their grief and showing people he was suffering too like attention seeking basically.

Also I need Veera to go against him proper. Not just because of Veera but because I need someone to break that controlling hold he has over everyone and stick two fingers up to him and show him that they're adults who have their own minds and can make their own decisions and he can't control them and he needs to deal with that. I've never seen such a selfish character and he's not even meant to be a villain even though he acts like one. I hope Veera goes against him and goes to meet Baldev tomorrow.

u just echoed my own feelings...ranvi is totally a control freak...moreover he himself is happily married and always drools over his wife...yet he does not let others enjoy their love life...how selfish can he be...he judges ppl only according to his own views and never tries to understand what others feel...

After a long time I wept during an epi...the way nihaal was killed...and then ratan's tears of shock...this is just so unfair...even till the last moment wen baldev chking his pulse I was hoping maybe he is alive and the damn cvs hv chngd their decision...I hv already stopped watching since I will not tolerate ranvi doing his last rites...

I wish they wud hv killed ranvi instead...every character will be happy widout him...he thinks he is the dictator of everyone's life...from veera baldev ratan to nihaal...a person who is mad about his own wife how can he separate other lovers...he has bcum the most hateful character in this show even more than rajveer...

I wish the cvs were aware how much we r hating ranvi...this shud not hv actually hapnd since the show was about ranveera...but they completely butchered the character...ranvi saying he lost his dad for 2nd time I literally felt like strangling him...wen did he ever love nihaal as a father... even I wish that line wud hv been said by veera not ranvi...I truly cried wen chaiji was saying to ratan that nihaal never saw her in his dress nor he ever got to know that she has agreed to marry him...its so sad that nihaal never got to know that his lifelong dream has been fulfilled thanx to ranvi...how I hate him AngryAngryAngry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divyasnpri_tanviMrDarcyfanMaaneetDeewangi

walquest2000 Senior Member
walquest2000
walquest2000

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Some intelligent discussion at last.   We should get more fans like these in the forum.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

LoveIzMusic Senior Member
LoveIzMusic
LoveIzMusic

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Because he's Mahaan 

walquest2000

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:40am | IP Logged
very nice TOPIC...totally agree with each and every word you wrote...

walquest2000

Go to top