How dare Ranvi control everyone? - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by _Bidzie_

I so cannot wait for Veerji to get a tight, virtual slap right on his face when he will see VeeBa married. He thinks that he can keep someone in his control, well... Newsflash! She is NOT going to be his puppet and let her love suffer for the rest of his life. 

Ratan was his puppet and decided to sacrifice her chance at happiness with Nihal for Ranvi's selfish ego. But now that Veeera has chosen NOT to do that, I bet Ranvi wont know what hit him! WHO the heck makes these brainless men "Head of the House?". Also, why does this 20 something guy who never uses any brains be given the right to decide for his family, when there are two older and WISER people in the house! In WHAT world, is the Mother told by her son, who she can marry?

Sorry, maybe I am a Westerner, and don't understand how things work in Rural India, but this concept is VERY tough for me to grasp. That MY son, who I gave birth to and brought up, then tells ME what I should and should not do! HE decides if I get to marry again? What sort Joke is this? And if Veera chose not to be controlled by Ranvi's unreasonable demands anymore, then more power to her! SHE did what Ratan SHOULD have done!

But of course Veerji's fans will diss her, not congratulate her! It's funny how VEERA owes gratitude to her Veerji, but Ranvi owes NOTHING to Ratan and Chaiji, and can do whatever he wants, even decide their future. But he can marry whomever he wants as well! There is a LIMIT to everything. How will Indian women EVER get to exercise their right to chose, if women themselves say they are wrong and always take the side of these useless men?

For all those who defended Ranvi in the Ratan and Nihal issue, tell me THIS? If Sampooran had lived and Ratan had died, then if HE wanted to marry again, would he stop if Ranvi told him not to? Or better still, would he wait for Ranvi's "Consent" to marry someone? NO right? He wont! So then, why should Ratan? Sampooran is his Father, Ratan is his Mother! They are BOTH his parents! SO the same equation should apply. But it's ALWAYS double standards!
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago
Originally posted by NV-ranjanholic

Good she is going to do that.
A dumb, nonsense, jealous control freak like him deserves that virtual slap & needs to be told that he isnt always right.
Go Veera go 😎
Originally posted by MariaS395

How dare Ranvi lord it over everyone? Telling people what to do and when to do it. He's so selfish and even now he isn't feeling guilt for not letting Ratan and Nihal get married sooner. They didn't get a shot at married life because of him. Nihal didn't get to experience that happiness because of him. 

He's so controlling and likes keeping people under the thumb and I don't get why these muppets listen to him. I mean he might be a man but he isn't the eldest in the house and women can be in charge of households too. Who let this controlling selfish man be in charge and dictate orders? How can anyone expect to be happy with him in charge and making all the decisions? I mean if it was up to him then Veera would be married to Rajveer the obessed rapist by now. How anyone expects this idiot to make any good decisions is beyond me.

I even hate him more than Rajveer right now. I mean at least Rajveer is meant to be a villain but Ranvi's meant to be a good guy but all he comes across as is controlling and selfish. He just wants everything to happen his way and in his time and if it doesn't happen that way then he has no problem excluding you from his life. Very controlling traits and what's worse is the women take it and let him do as he pleases and listen to him. I mean Ratan's his mother not the other way around. She should be telling him what to do and putting him in his place.

Also today it pissed me off how Ranvi was like "today another person who was a father figure to us has gone" and it's like first of all how selfish can you be just thinking of yourself and second you were Nihal's biggest dushman standing in the way of his happiness and you never treated him like your father or respected him. If Veera said that I'd understand because she always respected Nihal and treated him like her father and loved him and Nihal treated her like his daughter but Ranvi he didn't have a good relationship with Nihal post leap at all so it was just stupid and selfish him saying that. He acted like a stranger to Nihal most of the time so it felt like Ranvi was just saying that to gain sympathy. Like the attention wasn't on him for once so he fakely tried joining in with their grief and showing people he was suffering too like attention seeking basically.

Also I need Veera to go against him proper. Not just because of Veera but because I need someone to break that controlling hold he has over everyone and stick two fingers up to him and show him that they're adults who have their own minds and can make their own decisions and he can't control them and he needs to deal with that. I've never seen such a selfish character and he's not even meant to be a villain even though he acts like one. I hope Veera goes against him and goes to meet Baldev tomorrow.

u just echoed my own feelings...ranvi is totally a control freak...moreover he himself is happily married and always drools over his wife...yet he does not let others enjoy their love life...how selfish can he be...he judges ppl only according to his own views and never tries to understand what others feel...

After a long time I wept during an epi...the way nihaal was killed...and then ratan's tears of shock...this is just so unfair...even till the last moment wen baldev chking his pulse I was hoping maybe he is alive and the damn cvs hv chngd their decision...I hv already stopped watching since I will not tolerate ranvi doing his last rites...

I wish they wud hv killed ranvi instead...every character will be happy widout him...he thinks he is the dictator of everyone's life...from veera baldev ratan to nihaal...a person who is mad about his own wife how can he separate other lovers...he has bcum the most hateful character in this show even more than rajveer...

I wish the cvs were aware how much we r hating ranvi...this shud not hv actually hapnd since the show was about ranveera...but they completely butchered the character...ranvi saying he lost his dad for 2nd time I literally felt like strangling him...wen did he ever love nihaal as a father... even I wish that line wud hv been said by veera not ranvi...I truly cried wen chaiji was saying to ratan that nihaal never saw her in his dress nor he ever got to know that she has agreed to marry him...its so sad that nihaal never got to know that his lifelong dream has been fulfilled thanx to ranvi...how I hate him 😡😡😡
Some intelligent discussion at last.   We should get more fans like these in the forum.
very nice TOPIC...totally agree with each and every word you wrote...

Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

@NV-ranjanholic

I am shocked at how dismissive you are of Veera's love for Baldev, and how you make it sound like she OWES it to Ranvi to continue to support him, even if he is wrong! Like she HAS to give up Baldev to make Ranvi happy? Well she almost did, but things turned in her favor at the end, and she was about to marry him with the family's consent. But now things are such that she HAD to make a decision who she is going to support, and she chose to support the man she loves! It is HER right to chose, just like Ranvi chose to love and support Gunjan no matter what she did!

When RANVI was marrying Gunjan against all his family's consent, after her CHEAP behavior, that was fine? How ungrateful was HE to forget what he owes to his Mother and Grandmother? He brought a girl in the house who openly insulted his family when they took a Rishta to her house! He wouldn't even tell his MOTHER the truth about the Vanity Van, even though she kept asking! No when HE does it, it's ALL for his "Love!" But when VEERA does it, she is selfish and ungrateful to her Brother! She "forgot" all that she "Owes" him! Seriously, where does the bias end? At least Veera is doing this for a man who loves her as much as she loves him! Gunjan didnt even spare a second glance at Ranvi and treated him like dirt, but he STILL went against his family for her! I didnt hear anyone complain then?

It disturbs me to see how women don't support other women! When a MAN, makes a decision to go against his family, he is right, and he is Mahaan, and he is a GREAT lover!! But when a WOMEN decides to do the same, she is wrong, and she is selfish and she deserves to be punished! WHY this double standard ladies? Is it because we think the "Actor" who plays the character is "Hot?" Seriously are we THAT shallow that we cant see past an actor's pretty face, to the wrong the CHARACTER is doing? 

Also, putting a "Smiley face" next to a line that says "Ratan is Vidwa again?" I think it's in very poor taste sorry! What Ratan has been subjected to is not a joke! When Ranvi stopped her marriage to Nihal, he was being a selfish loser who only cared about HIS image, not his Mother!

RAnvi is the worst brother and son any woman can get...the way he takes decision when he is strictly not capable of taking a strong decision...

we never see him taking work related decisions...its always Ratan or Veera taking those burdens...managing everything...but when it comes to their personal lives, suddenly the reins goes in his hands...

i hated Ratan when she denied marrying Nihal, just for RAnvi...cause Ranvi isnt strong enough to take such a decision...she denied Nihal a family, just cause her selfish son wudnt see sense...

though i didnt like Nihal dying, but in a way it was a punishment for Ratan, to see her love going away from her life again...but poor Nihal died a family-less man, just cause of this idiots whims...

and now he is hell-bent on snatching veera's love from her life...thank god atleast she decided to marry baldev...who loves her un-conditionally...as oppose to Ranvi who love is conditional...he loves her when she listens to him...now when she marries against his wish, all his love will go for a toss...

also ur advise to this certain member, is gonna be ignored...cause this particular person, is immature, childish, rude ...i have seen the way he/she replied on my thread...expecting a deep mature reply from her is pointless...