Suhani Si Ek Ladki

India-Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

Any guesses on what Suhani will do when ....

rbb1 IF-Achieverz
rbb1
rbb1

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
So any guesses on what Suhani will do when she finds out the truth about Yuvraj not loving her before the marriage

What will her reaction been when she finds out Soumya is trying to take her husband from her

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sanayahqwerty012sanaasrAarti_16Parm.clarity...Jes...shanakyasharan

Parm. IF-Rockerz
Parm.
Parm.

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
CVs only knowLOLLOL.   We can all hazard a guess but with each and every twist and turn cvs take on all shows you never know what it will be, lol.

If it were to happen right now, definitely she would be heart broken to know that 2 of the people she loves and trusts the most in her life lied to her (then add her dad and his hand in this marriage plus knowing that both her PA baiya and MIL knew as well) she will be absolutely shattered.   What she will do with the knowledge is yet to be seen...

I think if Somu wasn't trying to steal Yuvraj, Suhani may have tried to unite the two but if shedoes  finds out what Somu is up to then I hope she fights her back.    I just hope CVS bring out Somu's real face for Suhani to see...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

qwerty012ChrisinSSaJanLuv14clarityNestleToulouserbb1

Aarti_16 IF-Dazzler
Aarti_16
Aarti_16

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
I think they will show her heartbroken, crying, hurt but trying to put up a brave face 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

clarityrbb1

clarity IF-Sizzlerz
clarity
clarity

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Being the noble soul she is, I am almost a 100% sure that Suhani will sacrifice her marriage because she will feel that she is coming in between 2 people who love each other.
There will probably be this whole public confrontation between Dadi/Soumya and Suhani where Yuvi will "misunderstand" Suhani. Maybe they will convince him that she too was in on Pankaj's plan.

So, be prepared for a long period of sacrifice and separation where Yuvraj will realise Suhani's value and find out The Trio and Soumya's true colours.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

qwerty012ChrisinSrbb1

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 6:33am | IP Logged
If they gona stay true to this character than she is going to immediately leave him. She has never been shown to be a character who places religion/custom above human emotions so divorce immediately. I think after the initially shock, hurt of realising what her somu has actually been doing is over I cnt really say hw she would react to her later on in the future. I do hope that the truth doesn't get twisted and it comes across that somu sacrificed for her coz than we gona have suhani doing aarti for that imbecile. Suhani does what we all do and that is when we love some1 we make excuses for them and find it easy to justify their behavior. She knows what souyma is bt somehow she brushes it aside and thinks that souyma has her best interest at heart. For this r/ship to end completely her somu's hatred needs to come all out for her, she needs to see it along with the truth coz somehow I feel that the truth can be justified and understood in suhani's head and than she can forgive souyma. But suhane needs to be in Krishna's company. Krishna character is such that when he realises what sort of ppl he is dealing with whether he loves them or not he calls them out on their actions. And suhani doesn't do this and she needs to start doing that she can learn from him

ChrisinSclarityrbb1

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clarity

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Being the noble soul she is, I am almost a 100% sure that Suhani will sacrifice her marriage because she will feel that she is coming in between 2 people who love each other.
There will probably be this whole public confrontation between Dadi/Soumya and Suhani where Yuvi will "misunderstand" Suhani. Maybe they will convince him that she too was in on Pankaj's plan.

So, be prepared for a long period of sacrifice and separation where Yuvraj will realise Suhani's value and find out The Trio and Soumya's true colours.</font>
I so hope that your prediction doesn't happen of yuvraj being convinced that suhani was part of a scheme with her dad coz I know yuvi boy cnt think that when he is near her dad. Bt I dnt mind a long separation track.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

qwerty012SaJanLuv14clarityrbb1

SaJanLuv14 IF-Rockerz
SaJanLuv14
SaJanLuv14

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
As eager as I am to find out Suhani's reaction, I'm more eager to find out WHEN she will find out the truth. I think I'm more patient more Yuvraj to fall in love with Suhani and more impatient to find out when she's going to find out the truth. I don't think CVs have any backup story besides the whole "what's insider matters most" motto, which is fine. Not every show needs to reach a 1000 episodes, it's the quality that matters the most. If they want to continue the show I want Suhani to build respect for herself and let others realize that, and build one for themselves too. There are so many support characters that have great stories to tell such as Rags/Saurabh, Pratima, Bhavna..etc There is so much to show and still have plenty of Yuvani. 

Amaraahclarityrbb1

SaJanLuv14 IF-Rockerz
SaJanLuv14
SaJanLuv14

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandiab

Originally posted by clarity

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Being the noble soul she is, I am almost a 100% sure that Suhani will sacrifice her marriage because she will feel that she is coming in between 2 people who love each other.

So, be prepared for a long period of sacrifice and separation where Yuvraj will realise Suhani's value and find out The Trio and Soumya's true colours.</font>
I so hope that your prediction doesn't happen of yuvraj being convinced that suhani was part of a scheme with her dad coz I know yuvi boy cnt think that when he is near her dad. Bt I dnt mind a long separation track.

Yuvraj already knows that Suhani wasn't aware of anything. He read her journals in her laptop and found out she wasn't part of Soumya and Pankaj's plan. Unless CVs have another memory loss (currently Dadi is showing Soumya how Yuvraj is in a loveless marriage when she herself said she knows that Yuvraj is in loveless marriage and he was just doing those actions to make her jealous,) that kind of scene won't happen. I sincerely hope that doesn't happen. We need less crap on Suhani, she's already been left in the dark and to have her misunderstood for everyone's silence what kind of crap is that?!

Suhani needs to leave and shut those who left her silence out, they should be the ones reaching out to her for their mistakes/silence. Yuvraj most importantly needs to decide what place Suhani carries in his life. 

Amaraahclarityrbb1

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top