Originally posted by ashly_english

SHIVAJI SATAM in his interview said CID is expected to run for another 10 years
Great...but cid will run if Fav five remain in CidSmile
ashly_english Senior Member
ashly_english
ashly_english

Posted: 12 September 2015 at 4:46am | IP Logged
FW may soon remove Dr.Tarika 
(the rift between Abhijeet and tarika may be the first step towards removal)  and Shreya. Their characters will be get transfered to another location. It is probable that fw will kill the character of Jaywanti. But Purvi will continue for a long time because she have lot of fans. 
In my opinion ACP Pradhyuman should be promoted as DCP. Abhijeet and Daya both will promoted to ACP. Sachin and Freddy should be made Senior Inspectors and two new senior inspectors should be appointed. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--PAYEL--

Kulasya. Goldie
Kulasya.
Kulasya.

Posted: 13 September 2015 at 12:44am | IP Logged
I don't want anybody from Trio to die. Some very exciting mission should be there. Not stunts , but on brains & criminal must be really clever & should be with them like that. After the mission , ACP should retire with all the glory. And the episode should end. Who will be the next ACP ? Let audience decide personally to themselves.   That should not be shown. 
                                    And I also want Freddy to be promoted & respected before end . He is there right from 1st episode. Still he says 'Sir" to almost all officers. Angry 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AS-Rifi

ashly_english Senior Member
ashly_english
ashly_english

Posted: 13 September 2015 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kulasya

I don't want anybody from Trio to die. Some very exciting mission should be there. Not stunts , but on brains & criminal must be really clever & should be with them like that. After the mission , ACP should retire with all the glory. And the episode should end. Who will be the next ACP ? Let audience decide personally to themselves.   That should not be shown. 
                                    And I also want Freddy to be promoted & respected before end . He is there right from 1st episode. Still he says 'Sir" to almost all officers. Angry 

We should analyse the character of Freddy. He is very coward and is afraid of his wife. But his Juniors are very Brave than him. When Sachin entered CID, he was a spy who helped CID in exposing a Drug Dealer. Purvi was also doing spy work on her own. Kavin and Dushyant also made a Brave entry. But until now, Freddy didn't even solved a case on his own. First FW should make an episode that shows detective skills of Freddy and should be given promotion.
Kulasya. Goldie
Kulasya.
Kulasya.

Posted: 14 September 2015 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashly_english

Originally posted by kulasya

We should analyse the character of Freddy. He is very coward and is afraid of his wife. But his Juniors are very Brave than him. When Sachin entered CID, he was a spy who helped CID in exposing a Drug Dealer. Purvi was also doing spy work on her own. Kavin and Dushyant also made a Brave entry. But until now, Freddy didn't even solved a case on his own. First FW should make an episode that shows detective skills of Freddy and should be given promotion.

Freddy was not like that always. In earlier era he solved some cases on his own & I can immediately remember that bomb wali dhamki wala scene & he remained in the jail to know the culprit's exact plan . 
                                         Later in 2006-07 Freddy's character changed & was made comedy. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashly_english--PAYEL--AS-Rifi

Kulasya. Goldie
Kulasya.
Kulasya.

Posted: 15 September 2015 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Plus they have shown just one episode of Sachin i.e. debut episode of him where he solved case. But he was already higher rank than freddy in that episode. So it doesn't really matter. They should also think of the actor playing freddy Dinesh Phadnis. Now a days he just stands in a episode. Even Pankaj & Jaywanti having there moments. That's not fair. 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

CID Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index