CID

when will CID end?? (Page 3)

iMini IF-Sizzlerz
iMini
iMini

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abhi-Anamika

^ that's ok...
But honestly saying,i don't want him to retire..i don't want to see Abhijeet as ACP...it's just my personal opinion
i understand...but if you want cid to last forever...you can't expect this :(
there certainly will be a day..cid will either have Abhi as ACP or shut down.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Ecstasy_

--PAYEL-- IF-Sizzlerz
--PAYEL--
--PAYEL--

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Why should CID end?Confused
though the recent epis are nt as good as the old epis still I can't imagine my weekends without CID...Ouch...it should continue till another 10 yrs...and I dn't want anyone to die among the trio in the ending episode...the last episode should be like this
ACP will become the new DCP and Abhi sir the new ACP daya sir the sub ACP or 2nd in command...it should be episode filled with trio and duo scene.Embarrassed..and I hope AT track will end b4 tht..Tongue
_Ecstasy_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Ecstasy_
_Ecstasy_

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iMini

Originally posted by Abhi-Anamika

^ that's ok...
But honestly saying,i don't want him to retire..i don't want to see Abhijeet as ACP...it's just my personal opinion
i understand...but if you want cid to last forever...you can't expect this :(
there certainly will be a day..cid will either have Abhi as ACP or shut down.
Mini,i completely agree with ur post on page 1...Thumbs Up
If it does'nt happen then Cid should end better than showing one of the duo as ACP and other as his junior...Unhappy

arshi_manan

arshi_manan Goldie
arshi_manan
arshi_manan

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashly_english

When CID started in 1998, the character of ACP PRADHYUMAN 's age was around 50 to 55 years. In 2014, he is in CID for 16 years. That means his age will be more than 60 years. Why the character PRADHYUMAN is not retiring.

ever read series like nancy drew and hardy boys ? cid is like that. no matter how old the characters look or feel, we have to assume that their ages r freezed !

Edited by asrlovesksr - 31 December 2014 at 7:14pm

ashly_english

arshi_manan Goldie
arshi_manan
arshi_manan

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
it shd end with abhrika and dareya marriage, acp sir retiring ,  abhi or daya becoming the acp and the other ( who is not acp ) shifting to some other location on equally high post !

Khunav

iMini IF-Sizzlerz
iMini
iMini

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Technically Abhijeet was Daya's senior,but that particular tragic event in Abhijeet's life caused him to take 2-3 years leave,leaving both Abhijeet and Daya on equal terms in respect of experience. So that's why I am confused if Abhijeet should get promotion before Days or with him.

_Ecstasy_

.mOSAIc. IF-Dazzler
.mOSAIc.
.mOSAIc.

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashly_english

When CID started in 1998, the character of ACP PRADHYUMAN 's age was around 50 to 55 years. In 2014, he is in CID for 16 years. That means his age will be more than 60 years. Why the character PRADHYUMAN is not retiring.

Actors are said to grow wiser with time and experience is a boon to their skills. An actor is never acclaimed or reviewed by his age but acting is the criterion that matters most in hisprofession . And, an artist is alive till his passion for his art and unconditional love for his work is. 
If Mr. Satam is old, then what about the bollywood actors of 50s, 60s and 70s who are still active in this field? 

Edited by ..Himani.. - 01 January 2015 at 9:13am
iMini IF-Sizzlerz
iMini
iMini

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asrlovesksr

it shd end with abhrika and dareya marriage, acp sir retiring , abhi or daya becoming the acp and the other ( who is not acp ) shifting to some other location on equally high post !
basically you are post pounding their marriage for everROFL in short cancelling it.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

CID Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index