Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MiniFF- Revenge Time-Ch9B/Th2Pg152| COMPLETED | (23/03/15) (Page 97)

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 23 February 2015 at 9:36am | IP Logged
My mother's friend is better now, thank you immensely, but please keep praying her until she is fully fine.

Just started another story, that I will continue when this one ends. 
CHAPTER 7A: The remaining months' adventure

"Why is she still so nice to me?" he asked himself as he toweled his hairs. Barely a few minutes in rain and she had called him back.

"Because she doesn't want to get any problem if you lend in hospital," Aman replied him.

"Yes, and that she can never be mean like me," Arnav sighed.

"True, some people don't have the mean and rude bone in their body," Aman didn't back from saying out his heart.

"Only some people like me are born devil," Arnav agreed.

"You are not devil but you are not the wisest too," Aman said sighing. "Arnav, sometimes, at a time you can be confronted with two people who you love, for example in your case, you sister and Khushi in other cases, it is mother and wife. That time, it is the test time. To balance between both love. To cherish both relations, or you will undeniably lose one of them.

"Do you love someone?" Arnav asked him.

"I did and the worst part is, I still do. Even when she rejected me for someone else," he averted his eyes.

"Who is she?" He asked curiously.

"Someone who shares your blood," he said nonchalantly.

He gasped, "you love Anjali..  Khushi knows?"

"She does and often makes a joke of me that I fall in love with a manipulative witch," he giggled.

"And you let talk her about Anjali?" he frowned, "aren't you supposed to support the one you love?"

"Arnav, I have not said anything wrong to Anjali, no matter how wrong she had done. But Khushi has her reasons, still she never badmouthed her although she hates her a lot." Aman explained, "the thing is Arnav, you can't shut everyone... but when you love someone you care for them and not hurt them. You stand by them, you correct them. Anjali has taken her decision to apply for the custody and I am really angry with her, yet I can't stop keeping my eye on her if she is fine. It still doesn't mean, I will go to her at the first instant. It is time she sees the world as it is, to know the reality. If I feel, she can't handle more, she would find me beside her, as her shield."

"You love her that much? Won't Khushi hate you?" He asked him.

"She will just keep hating Anjali," he smiled.

"You won't mind?" Arnav asked.

"It is complicated, but I will not mistreat Anjali or let anyone do the deed," he assured her.

"What if Anjali still doesn't want you?" Arnav asked him.

"I am not asking her to marry me for the help, I don't want her sympathy." 

"So you will marry her only if she loves you back?" Arnav was amused.

"Yes, added that she understands that she was wrong and make amends for her bad deeds. Marriage is bond of love, trust and understanding, for eternity Arnav and not for six months," he never ceased to taunt him.

Six months contract. How easily had he blackmailed Khushi with that. Didn't he think once what Khushi must be going through? For God Sake, a wrong woman would not have thought even once before refusing, but Khushi did agree to marry him for her sister. Didn't he think one, what she would have done once she would be go back home?

In a simple, straight sentence, he was a failure in every relation of his.

"Well, my sister is sure lucky," Arnav said.

"I hope, Aryan gets his sight back so that Khushi feels even more lucky. As it is Aryan is her life but still it saddens her every time Aryan is hurt about his sight." Aman was dismayed himself whenever he thought about Aryan's sight.

"It is all my mistake," Arnav said with grieve.

"That it is," Aman didn't refute his blame, "but living in self blame is not the solution, if you want something then do everything to make Khushi happy, rather self-punishing. Your repentance is not in that," he said wisely and left him to work.

~*~*~

"See Aryan, isn't the flower beautiful?" Shivani entered in his room with Nisha and Abhishek, she wanted to know the new kid at home.

At first, Shivani was hesitant at first but later, her was attracted to the little baby. She felt protective toward Aryan.

"I can't see," he said hurting.

"You really can't see?" Shivani asked him, sadly.

"No," Aryan's shoulder slumped.

Abhishek hugged him, "that is alright, we still like you,"

"Yes, me too," Nisha said and hugged him.

"Me three," Shivani said happily.

"What are your names?" Aryan asked them.

The kids introduced themselves to each other. "Aryan, you have a beautiful name." Nisha said.

"Thank you," he said shyly.

The four of them indulged in games that Aryan could play too. Aryan was the eldest from Abhishek an Nisha so they resorted in calling him bhai, while he gladly called Shivani 'di', like the other two. The children were happy.

Madhumati, Shashi and Garima kept themselves busy with them, whilst the former one had her heart's desire filled while ordering Manorama around. She still didn't forget how she used to taunt Payal and Khushi, how she made her drink on Payal's sangeet and so much more.

"Ab aaya na unth pahar ke neeche," finally she had cornered the lady. "Manorama, arey, give me quickly a cup of tea."

Manorama rushed to the kitchen to prepare her tea, least she started taunting her. She had a reputation to maintain.

"Nani," Aryan ran to Garima, "see Abhi gave me this," he shew her the toy.

"This is very beautiful," Garima kissed his forehead. She felt really saddened that Aryan was in this miserable condition, "I wish he can see again."

"Kids, wanna hear a story?" Payal approached them, she wanted to know her nephew, but there was still guilt in her heart, a guilt that would stay until this kid didn't get back his view.

"Hi, I am Aryan, what is you name?" He asked the lady, he could recognize the voice but didn't know the name.

His mother had informed him, she was letting Mr Raizada's family stay there, who accepted t stay here only if they could around the house.

"I am Payal," she smiled, cupping his face and placing a kiss on his cheek.

"But I can't call you by name," he pouted.

"Call me Massi..." she lowered her head," or aunty."

"I have loads of aunties, I will call you massi," he said brightly.

Payal's heart filled warmth. Khushi's baby was just like her sweet and soft. "Always be happy happy and take care of you mom," she blessed him.

"Thank you massi,"

Buaji, and her parents were happy that Aryan liked Payal. They had been angry with her five years back and upset now, but her intentions were not wrong. They did forgive her, leaving it on Khushi to deal with Payal, they would not interfere in that.

Manorama appeared with a cup of tea and gave to Madhumati, who took nonchalantly. Whilst, Manorama's heart ached, Aryan, sweet little baby, she had fallen in love with Aryan, her grandchildren. She had not felt that mellowed even when she picked Nisha, Abhishek or Shivani but Aryan was special. His eyes, that could not see anyone melted her heart. Sure she was afraid of Khushi but Aryan was a different story.

"So story?" Payal asked again.

"Yes," the children squealed and Payal happily recounted the story.

A few weeks later, Arnav entered in her cabin as he had been summoned, "Yes ma'am,"

"Hmm," she stood up and walked to him. She drew her finger from his forehead to his chin, he was breathing heavily.

"I huh," he was confused.

"shh," she gently pushed him backward, until he was standing at the edge of the floor. "You know how it feels to fall? To fall down? with the fear gnawing in your mind that you will die? That your bones will get broken? the shock that follows it? do you?" 

She gave him a tug, and hold his hand quickly, he was about to fall down. "Do you feel the fear?"

"I.." He wet his lips, he was scared for a matter of fact and how easily he had let her hand gone, throwing her down, even if there were carton boxes.

She loosened her grip slightly, but he held it tightly, afraid to fall down.

Giving a pull to his hand, she had got him back on the floor, "don't worry, even if I let your hand go, you would not have hurt yourself, Aman arranged the jump mattress. But the thing is, I am still a human." she berated him and picked up the files, "We have to go on a meeting, come."

He leaned against the wall and breathed heavily, he had been afraid, frightened. It had been long since he encountered any physical fear, he was the one to inflict on her but today, he had felt his heart in his mouth.

With that had come the unbearable guilt, how casually had he let her hand go, when she was working in his office as hi secretary, just because she twitched a nerve in him, just because she made him feel what he didn't want to. How could he be so inhuman?

Had she let him fall down, maybe the guilt could have be drove off regarding that incident but she didn't, rather she make him fall in his own eyes. He felt degraded so ashamed. Not that he was this rude to someone else but to her he was.

Her. Khushi. The woman he loved, he had behaved to badly with her. Countless times, he had let her in midway to some work. Or left her in parking till late night, getting drenched in rain. Or send her to a construction site. Or throwing her off, even if there were no potential dangerous harm. And the list went on.

What if that day there boxes contained some hard material? what if those were not empty or clothes laden boxes? What if she had broken a rib or more?

"Oh God," he felt remorse. Even if he was standing fully fine and nothing happened to him, not even a trace, yet he was in deep shock.

Shock? She must have been in deep shock back then but he didn't care, actually he never cared. He felt so supreme that he felt he could do anything and still get his way. How wrong he was.

"Arnav, come down, or she will erupt," Aman gushed in the room.

Arnav coughed to get back his voice and said, "I am coming."

~*~*~
--------------------------------------------------

So how did you like this?
Do you love Aryan?
Payal is not forgiven, because what she did impacted on Aryan.
What is your take on Arnav, now? 

Please press like, leave your comments and share the link with your friends as it means a lot to me.
If you have any little bit mean suggestions for Khushi to take revenge from Arnav and family, please drop in, I will definitely try to work on them. 
I am so happy we reached the target, I am uploading as said. I am so overwhelmed. Lets keep the same on, since I know the potential of Arshi fans. I need at least 6 pages comments and more than 100 likes, I know you people can do even more than this :). Next half in two days, hopefully.

Regarding PMs, like/ comment and add me in your buddy list kashishkpm
twitter page https://twitter.com/KashishWriting 
Or bookmark my gallery:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1642515

Loads of love<333
Kashish

Edited by kashishk - 23 February 2015 at 2:20pm

The following 118 member(s) liked the above post:

ck1985psruthiswati2011susiedarcy25prempotterevergreen05MGVijayalakshmisunshaeySunsnowneena2000adhara17aliahayseshanti4g.s.p.r.9.4.3.kim1310Snigdha92p4peppar112cj1991smitha3819venyarumugamsreyalyhm111mrindaniAVC92sandhya.16shimerrrnimkoariyazaveriVkessangeethbalagurukhushcutyanushkaswtgirl_tinaPoonamTpiyushisasusandystarz19brinnysumalilatha72cutie13shalinikanagutokyoinamajarducky_annecrazyjijtammareddyhatelove2012dreamgirlrus23mu12crazyqueenvinovembermehreenl86soumyamuralissdewi83..Sri..sd..lg..sanjuarshisweetakhi71corieMDKSSMAish002mit0905loves_aishuKeerthiRajkumargowri_19ArilipWanieAradhika007nitrit95AKHUSHIneel11Hina69kirti123abivicky86seshatreerusselskhushijessjazzvaishuujosnirmalarenee.beebs1224kshubhangismatKomal.SsanamskyshalbiPinky.Raizada..NeverGiveUp..candyjanamus5jyothirockzvrindaguptamissmksspoorthylara3110xBabyAngelxphillips_2909zafikritashangeldream14fffan123amaiaChitraFkeenu_kkjeb1shalini_sseeta_naipsrulamaranogillpup03-Roshini-Happytwinkle-Xpress-MysticRiverSoju.Linsie

-Riddhi Goldie
-Riddhi
-Riddhi

Posted: 23 February 2015 at 9:47am | IP Logged
I would love to read further. 
Do PM me.
Loved it.

-Riddhi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishk

candyjan IF-Rockerz
candyjan