Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MiniFF- Revenge Time-Ch9B/Th2Pg152| COMPLETED | (23/03/15) (Page 74)

zebali IF-Dazzler
zebali
zebali

Posted: 07 February 2015 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Very sad to read update.
What the Aryan us blind oh no.
Heart wrenching .
Bcoz of his father?
Khushi wright behaving with rizadad.
Especially with Arnav.
How poor he is .
He is effected by his son.
But all is in vain d.
His the biggest punishment is his son calls him Mr Rizada OMG.
anji what the?
Sick woman.
She always the cause of arna s trubleness.
Khushi red the notice and spit fire at Arnav.
But he was unaware of all this.
In khushi,s eyes Arnav culprit.
But his stare lead the khushi that who did that.
TFS.

Edited by zebali - 07 February 2015 at 9:11pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishk

ariyazaveri Groupbie
ariyazaveri
ariyazaveri

Posted: 10 February 2015 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
update soon.waiting for it

kashishk

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 11 February 2015 at 9:55am | IP Logged
NOTE

Hello guys, please guys pray for my best friend's mother, she is not well, pleasee guys pray for her soon recovery.

Sorry for being late, but as posted on page73, I was down with an awful flu, just getting back on track. Thanks to those who prayed for me. :)

Seriously, guys, thanks a lot for appreciating this story and liking/loving Khushi's character, personally I just love Khushi with every update, how can I love my character so much? maybe because each time, I put a part of myself in the characterization.And now another in the list is going to be Aryan.

You guys made my day, four pages comments and almost 70  likes, I knew you guys can do. We should retain this or much more, if you guys are up for it, are you? :)

As I told previously too, whenever I update a part, I am really nervous but whoever comments and likes make my day brighter. I do forget my problems and tensions when I see my work getting appreciated so, it is a request guys, if you like and appreciate my work please express it, by pressing like or/and even better, leaving me a comment along as well as share the link with you friends. Trust me, when I say it means a lot, we, writers do live on your feedback. I sincerely hope likes and comments will increase, please don't let me down. 

NEXT PART TONIGHT OR TOMORROW FIRST THING ;)

-FFs going on Arhi: 
New FF- Bleeding Heart-Chapter2BPage6(01/01/15)

Keep showering me with your love guys.

Regarding PMs, unfortunately, I won't be sending, you need to follow either my twitter page https://twitter.com/KashishWriting 
Or bookmark my gallery:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1642515

Loads of Love <333
Kashish

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

swati2011SunsnowsusiesangeethbalashalinikanagumahrusweetycandyjanPinky.RaizadazafiChitraF

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 11 February 2015 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Please pray for my friend's mother's recovery.

Just started another story, that I will continue only if good response. Anmay-The Unbreakable- Prologue (11/02/2015)
(I will reply to all the comments tomorrow, Inshallah.)
CHAPTER 6-A: Not What it seemed 

"CHOTE..." Anjali mumbled in disbelief. "You slapped me for her, for this bit*c?" 

This earned her another slap, "Enough di, not another abusive or wrong word for Khushi," He warned her.

Everyone was baffled, they had never known Arnav could do such thing to his sister.

"Arnav..." She was in incredulity.

"Yes di, I did. You surpassed all the limits today." He punched his palm on pillar, trying to pain it. "I hate you for doing this and I hate you for forcing me to slap you. How could you make such a situation, di? How could you think to separate Aryan from Khushi, WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHT?" He roared, his eyes red.

"I am you sister and it gives me the right to look out for your best," She retorted, ignoring the stinging pain on her cheek, "and you slapped me for her, who has done nothing but gave us pain." She hissed.

"Di, Khushi was never wrong and I told you that. Stop this madness, I am tired of your emotional attacks. I don't want you to interfere in her life." Arnav ordered her.

"How the hell did you manage to send me this? Neither you are Arnav, nor you have that much amount of money, then how?" Khushi spoke after like eternity.

"And you think I will reply you," She scoffed, angry at her brother siding with Khushi.

"Yes, if you don't want me to do any damage to your Shivani. Since you entered in the forbidden zone, I won't retain myself back," Khushi said dangerously, not hint of mercy. "The only mistake that can awaken the meanest devil inside me, is trying to harm or take my baby away from me."

Anjali's demeanor mellowed to an afraid one. Her head lowered in defeat. How could I forget, I am dealing with the great Khushi, who has overtaken our lives. She was defeated, big time.

"Now spill the beans." Khushi ordered in a steel cutting voice.

"I.. uh.. When Arnav receded in his haven, he gave full authority to me, to take decision on his behalf, thus how I allotted big sums to Payal and Mami and how I managed to get the process started." She blabbered out. Because, if she didn't, she was not sure what Khushi would do to her daughter.

Had it been the old Khushi, she would have ignored that threat but not now. This Khushi was smart, intelligent and dangerous.

"How did you get such a big amount?" Arnav asked bewildered. The paper work didn't take off at a cheap cost, they cost a fortune.

"Shyamji, lost in his philandering made sure to shower me with gifts so that I stayed happy in my own bubble and sure, I was fooled." She spat.

"Anjali Shyam Jha, although I didn't want to punish you much since you never did wrong to me five years back but now you crossed all limits. I would have loved to give you a dozen of slaps but I want to give you such a punishment that it will hurt you deep inside. I am banishing you and Shyam from this house." Khushi gave her verdict.

"Khushiji, why me?" Shyam asked her. "We love each other," he was going berserk.

"Because, I don't love you and because, you both deserve only each other. I have been going along your act so that this family would see your truth but they are still blind. Go, shower this girl with some more of yourself. Get out, live in poverty, there is no place for you both here." Khushi spat angrily and all stayed silent.

"But Khushi ma'am, where will they go with Shivani?" Mami asked her.

"Shivani can stay here, you all can take care of her and I will take care of her expenses, she will get the best." Khushi announced and walked toward the stairs for her room, with a satisfied smile.  Anjali wanted to snatch her son, now she would willingly leave her daughter here.

Khushi halted and rotated around. "Oh by the way, no one can take Aryan away from me because I have made sure to make Arnav sign a paper, that clearly states, he can never claim any right of Aryan." Khushi smirked and taking a copy of that paper out of her bag, she threw it at Anjali.

Anjali held the paper and read it. Feeling foolish and shocked. 

The Raizada household stood there stunned, this Khushi came prepared. Khushi was still, standing there with a smug look, when she heard the musical voice of her life. "Mom,"

"Kiddo," She looked toward him, with a smile. She waited there, till Aman brought Aryan down. "Come," She took him in her arms, "do you like your room?"

"Yes mom, I specially love the garden, it smells so good," He said closing his eyes in appreciation.

"That was the plan," Khushi smiled.

"I have to go now Khushi," Aman said.

"Sure man, see you in the office tomorrow, don't spend too much time with your girlfriend" She teased him and gave him a hug.

"Jealous much?" He said tongue-in-cheek.

"Please, me and jealous because of your girlfriend, for you?" She flickered her hand in disbelief.

"What to do I am too handsome," He winked her.

"Stop flirting with my mom, that is gross," Aryan said irritated.

Even Arnav just felt like stopping his, yes he was jealous, he was jealous of his ex-assistant AMAN.

"Sorry buddy, no hard feelings," Aman kissed Aryan.

"And Aman, I am serious not staying late on with your laptop. Please give her some rest too," She chided him, as she knew he got heavy headaches because of that.

"Yes boss!" He saluted and left hugging them, while she was left rolling her eyes.

Nani looked at the little boy, till now she was silent, witnessing the story unfold, and her heart just melted seeing the son of her grandson, oh she was overwhelmed. She marched there, "Aryan," she called out, wanting to pick him up, but Khushi took a step back, holding out from her reach. She stopped from going forward as she realized, she didn't have any right.

Khushi gave her a warning look and kissed Aryan. She had made sure to have dinner at office itself so she didn't have to worry now. "Come let's hear Mrs Raizada, your assistant's nani, she has something to say about me," she pointedly said about Nani.

Nani knew her task was coming. Khushi and Aryan sat next to her and Khushi switched on her camera. "Yes Mrs Raizada,"

"I uh.." She gulped down and continued, her eyes tearing, not because she was going to lie but because she felt guilty of having done so wrong to her. She knew now Khushi was innocent, Arnav and Akash had told her and about Aryan, she was numb. "Khushi is a very nice girl. She knows how to make life good for everyone..."

Arnav smirked despite himself. He loved hearing her praises and the way Aryan was elated as well Khushi's smug smile. His flitted on Mami, she looked like about to faint at all the compliments. Mamaji stood in his usual silent pose. Payal stood motionless in one corner, against the pillar and Akash, he simple stood there. His eyes halted on Anjali, who looked as if struck by some lightening, she was mum as he averted his eyes, he saw the Shyam, who looked lost in thoughts, surely how to escape this situation and be in Khushi's good book.

"Mama, you are the best," Aryan said as he heard the elder lady, who continued for about half an hour as ordered by Khushi.

Repleted, Khushi stood up, enclosed her mobile in her pocket. "Mrs Manorama, please pass the mop in the whole house before sleeping, Mr Mahendra and Akash clean the cars. Payal, tomorrow, I want you to make a full fledged breakfast, from Parathas to gajar ka halwa..." She fired some more orders. "Raizada, in my room in ten minutes." She ordered him to join her.

As she was out of the sight, Arnav looked at Anjali, "Please leave," He knew it was time, his sister discovered the truth on her own.

"You want me to go, you are my brother." Anjali cried.

"Di,  I am still your brother but I don't think I can forgive you for trying to do this." He declared.

"If you can decide to marry Khushi to protect me, then why can't I apply for the custody?" Her eyes blazing and her voice rising in a crescendo.

"Because what I did back then was a sin, and I will regret for it for whole life. Thus what you did is no less. Today, because of me, my son can't see... Do you get it, to protect you, I committed the biggest crime" Arnav's tears rolled down in anger and guilt. Anger toward himself and guilt toward his deeds. He was filled with negativity from top to bottom. "I have to meet Khushi," said with finality and left to see Khushi, as per her order.

His statement left everyone shocked, Aryan could not see was a like a bold hitting them, they were aghast.

"Aryan, My Arnav's son can't see," Nani cried and all were mortified. It took a moment for them to digest it. "Anjali, you should go. Will you take Shivani with you?" Nani asked her, she wanted to contribute in doing the right thing.

Anjali stood in thought for a few moments, at first because of what Arnav said and then at what Nani mentioned. She was lost, how her brother could say she had done a sin. So what if Aryan can't see, it is not my mistake.

"I can't Nani, I can't take Shivani to live as derelict." She said, in order to protect her daughter. There was contempt for Khushi in her heart, she would not forgive her. First she took her husband, then brother and now daughter. I will come back, but for that I have to win back my husband. She concluded. "I will come to take her, once we have a place to stay," she said and looked at Shyam.

Shyam stood there in a state of paralysis. Khushi doesn't love me, she played with me to bring out the truth. He was enraged and felt disdain toward Anjali. If only, I was not married to her, he reproached himself. 

"Shyamji," She walked to him and tried to place her hand on his shoulder.

"hmm," He came out of his thoughts.

"I.. I forgive you, we have to start all over again," She said hopefully.

He looked at her and thought incredulously, yes, I should go with her, she must have some money to live some time, till I get my work back on track. "You are right, Rani Sahiba," He held her hand, they met Shivani in kid's play room and went out.

Mami and Mama stood there really shocked, they didn't know what to do. "Is Anjali Bitya, so stupid to trust Shyam again?"

"Manu, we have always gave into her whims, thinking them to be innocent, we never let come any problem to her, she needs to come back to reality," He informed her.

"You are right, I hope nothing wrong happens to her," She sighed, at least content that Shivani would be in a safe place, with them, inside Raizada... Ex-Raizada mansion, now Aryan Mansion. The rightful owner of Raizada.

All left to their rooms, except Payal and Akash.

Payal stood against the door frame shocked, her sister Khushi had a son, a blind son, how could she do such a crime. It was her statement that led Arnav to throw her away, but she had no bad intentions.

"Payal, because of your one wrong utterance, all this happened," Akash said with fury.

"I never wanted this, I wanted to keep Khushi away from Raizadas," she finally managed to whisper through tears and slumped down.

Akash scrunched his brows and moved forward to her. "What do you mean?"

"That day, as she was leaving, I knew she would come back, come back to prove she was right so that you all would not hurt me so I decided to make her hate me. To give her no reason to come back here." Payal said with tears. "I  never wanted her to be hurt, I didn't want her to come back again here, in this hell to be hurt again and what did I do, I... Aryan... can't see..." She started wailing.

Akash's heart went out to her, he finally understood her. She did all this to prevent her sister from being hurt but ended up doing that only. "Shh Payal," He cupped her cheek.

"How can I do that?" She cried. She threw herself in his arms and cried. "I thought, I sent her at a better place with the right persons, with a pledge to never contact her again, to leave her in peace. How wrong I was." She cried her heart out.

Akash understood what she did and why. Khushi never got happiness in this house, her contract marriage was the final nail on the coffin. Payal said all that to make Khushi away, to make her stop sacrificing for others. She didn't know that Khushi was pregnant, nor she knew it all resulted in Aryan's miserable state.

"Why did you not say the truth then Payal?" He asked her.

"I thought to but then if Arnav could not trust Khushi, why would he trust me? I had no proof and I wanted to protect her from the mean people around her. Maybe, I was wrong in my way but I could no longer stand her being a trash, an object to use as one wish, I wanted to send her away from here." She cried in his embrace.

"Payal," A voice came and they looked toward the entrance, where stood her family and another two familiar persons.

In Aryan's room, Arnav stepped in to see his room completely transformed in a lively room, filled with Khushi and Aryan's pictures. "Baby, should your assistant give you a shower today?" 

"Yes, mama," he agreed excitingly, planning to splash his assistant with water, his thought mischievous.

"Raizada, give a proper shower to my son," She ordered him.

Arnav looked at the two of them shocked, he had never given shower to a kid in his entire life. Forgot kid, he never gave a shower to nobody except himself. "I have never given a shower to a kid before," He admitted sheepishly.

"Shame, Mr Raizada, doesn't know everything," She mocked.

"Don't worry Mr Raizada, I will guide you, now come," He said, making his way toward the bathroom, as he had a strong memory, he didn't need to see.

Arnav followed him silently.

"Fill the tub," Aryan told him.

Arnav opened the faucets and checked the temperature in between. 

Aryan dipped his finger and said, "A bit too cold," He informed him.

"Okay!" he said and turned the hot faucet a little more, "Now?"

"A bit too hot," He said cheekily.

"Okay! now?" Arnav biting his lips in concentration. He didn't know filling a bath tub could be this difficult.

"Feels good," Aryan said and started taking of his clothes, except his underwear.

"Won't you take out your underwear?" Arnav asked with a frown.

"No, that is my privacy, only mama is allowed," He said with authority and a little blush.

"Alright, I won't pry in your privacy," He said and helped Aryan in the tub. "Should I shampoo you?" He asked him.

"No, first play time," He said happily and splashed Arnav with water, Arnav was befuddled. "Come, play with me," He ordered him and before they knew they were engaged in a water splashing.

Khushi stood there at the frame and smirked. 'The great Arnav Singh Raizada,' she laughed inwardly and went to sit on the right opposite couch. She didn't not trust him enough to leave her son with him but she also wanted to make him do things he never did before. It gave her immense satisfaction, Next time I will find a toddler to make him change nappy, she sniggered mirthfully.

After an hour, the duo came out of the shower, Aryan all clean and neat, wrapped in a towel and Arnav all wet and dripping, fully clothed.

"Mama, cloth time," Aryan called out Khushi, who was sitting on a couch in the view, seeing everything, and working on a project.

"Sure superman," she said, closing all the files as well as laptop and went to him, scooping him in his arms, she placed him on the bed. "Just wait a minute kiddo," she turned toward Arnav and give him a file, "I want for study, analyze of it before tomorrow morning 10 am," she commanded, "that shall be all, you can leave now, and wake me up at 6:30 tomorrow." He nodded and took his leave.

She dried Aryan's hairs and made him wear his night clothes. "Come baby," Both snuggled in the bed and, hugged each other.

"Love you mom," He snuggled in her embrace.

"Love you too, sweetheart," she tightened the hold around him and they dozed off.

Whilst at the other side, Arnav came out of the room and went in the hall, his feet halted as he saw all the people present there. "Hi, you all here?" He was surprised.
--------------------------------------------------

So how did you like this?
Do you love Aryan?
What is your take on Arnav, now?

Please press like, leave your comments and share the link with your friends as it means a lot to me.
If you have any little bit mean suggestions for Khushi to take revenge from Arnav and family, please drop in, I will definitely try to work on them. 
I am so happy we reached the target, I am uploading as said. I am so overwhelmed. Lets keep the same target, since I know the potential of Arshi fans. I need at least four pages comments and more than 70 likes, I know you people can do even more than this :). Next half 3-4 days, hopefully.

Regarding PMs, as I said, unfortunately, I won't be sending, you need to follow either my twitter page https://twitter.com/KashishWriting 
Or bookmark my gallery:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1642515

Loads of love<333
Kashish

The following 130 member(s) liked the above post:

ck1985barbie_gurlaparna7swati2011susieevergreen05flyingranee1503steffi_angelsunshaeyKiakhatiyanSunsnowneena2000adhara17Snigdha92aliahaysekim1310shanti4Premleelar112pra_s.96mahihariI_Love_Barunsmitha3819venyarumugamyhm111sreyalrita1015Lynette50jjsinghraizadamrindaniAVC92p4peppanimahajannimkoariyazaveriswtgirl_tinasangeethbalagurukhushcutyanushkadimp72cutie13tessyraniPoonamTpiyushiaspatel2sumalishalinikanagutokyothinkggreenkushiasr26ankitbakainamajarducky_annecrazyjibrinnysasusandystarz19ayeshapastamu12Aplihsneekkaurmehreenl86..Sri..sd..lg..ammullu1dreamgirlrus23crazyqueensanjuarshiMDKSSMsoumyamuraliarshi1977sweetakhi71corieloves_aishugowri_19mit0905ArilipKeerthiRajkumarWanieAradhika007Anny90AneesahJabeenAKHUSHIcrazyweirdmeem17kirti123seshatreebhadraprasadjessjazzvaishuujosnirmalarusselskhushiHina69Jaan_Arshibs1224kshubhangitashi26renee.beesmatzebaliAlicia2012shalbi..NeverGiveUp..Pinky.Raizadarisha8amus5mahrusweetyjyothirockzvrindaguptasspoorthysweetie_angelxBabyAngelxzafilara3110smanjeb1ChitraFkeenu_kkDiva_Akorshiseeta_naips-Roshini-pup03ranogillamaiaangeldream14ameena671sasirHappytwinkle-Xpress-MysticRiverLinsie

Pinky.Raizada IF-Rockerz
Pinky.Raizada
Pinky.Raizada

Posted: 11 February 2015 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Anjali...Angry, Good that she is thrown out of house. Shyam will leave her after he finds that she doesn't have any money. What Mami said was so right about her. 

Finally Arnav and Aryan have some father son time. I hope Arnav is enjoying his son's antics. 

Finally everyone knows the truth. Nice twist with Payal there, She did what she did because she didn't want Khushi to get hurt anymore. 

What was the surprise at the end?

Edited by Pinky.Raizada - 11 February 2015 at 12:16pm

kashishk

zohakhan7 IF-Stunnerz
zohakhan7
zohakhan7

Posted: 11 February 2015 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Amazing update
continue soon

P.S Hope you are fine now

kashishk

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 11 February 2015 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarunholic_arhi

Amazing update
continue soon

P.S Hope you are fine now

Thanks a loads sweetheart, your comment means a lot to me. I will try my best to update this weekend. :)
I am almost recovered now, last few days had been a hell although ;). Thank you.

Loads of love<333
Kashish
AVC92 Groupbie
AVC92
AVC92

Posted: 11 February 2015 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Oh dang, this is too good! Payal was good all this time?

kashishk

Go to top