Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MiniFF- Revenge Time-Ch9B/Th2Pg152| COMPLETED | (23/03/15) (Page 60)

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 30 January 2015 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amus5

bring it on Big smile

Coming up, within a few minutes. ;)

Loads of love,
Kashish

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 30 January 2015 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by christasr

Hope he is her son

Thank a loads for the comment, let's see who Aryan is ;)

Loads of love,
Kashish
kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 30 January 2015 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by candyjan

Cant wait

Coming up, within a few minutes. ;)

Loads of love,
Kashish
kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 30 January 2015 at 8:55am | IP Logged
NOTE

Hello guys, Thanks a lot sweethearts, I am so overwhelmed, it really means a lot and my friend is back, double reasons for me to be overjoyed, I am updating before planned.

Seriously, guys, thanks a lot for appreciating this story and liking/loving Khushi's character, personally I just love Khushi with every update, how can I love my character so much? maybe because each time, I put a part of myself in the characterization. You guys made my day, four pages comments and almost 70  likes, I knew you guys can do. We should retain this or much more, if you guys are up for it, are you? :)

As I told previously too, whenever I update a part, I am really nervous but whoever comments and likes make my day brighter. I do forget my problems and tensions when I see my work getting appreciated so, it is a request guys, if you like and appreciate my work please express it, by pressing like or/and even better, leaving me a comment along as well as share the link with you friends. Trust me, when I say it means a lot, we, writers do live on your feedback. I sincerely hope likes and comments will increase, please don't let me down. 

-FFs going on Arhi: 
New FF- Bleeding Heart-Chapter2BPage6(01/01/15)

Keep showering me with your love guys.

Regarding PMs, unfortunately, I won't be sending, you need to follow either my twitter page https://twitter.com/KashishWriting 
Or bookmark my gallery:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1642515

Loads of Love <333
Kashish

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeethbalagurukhushmit0905zebaliPinky.Raizadazafirisha8mahrusweetycandyjanpup03drunkiiebabeChitraF-Xpress-Downhill

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 30 January 2015 at 9:12am | IP Logged
If you want to know about updates, please follow me on twitter @KashishWriting or bookmark my gallery.
Enjoy reading! :)

CHAPTER 5A: Knowing Aryan

"Good morning gentleman," A voice came from the entrance, not a hard task for them to guess who it was. Khushi was back.

And, Arnav halted in his track, he was flabbergasted seeing the person standing next to Khushi. There stood Aryan in all glory.

"Aryan," Arnav mumbled, to say he was shocked would be wrong, it would be an understatement. He was in a stupefaction state. He could not see anything, or hear anything, his eyes were stuck on Aryan. Everything around him was in blur and his eyes widened as reality dawned upon him.

A reality that hit him so hard, he stumbled on his feet, only to lean against the desk, his hands stayed motionless at their side. He felt the earth had been snatched from his feet and energy pumped out of him

A young boy stood near Khushi, he looked around 4-5 years old, a copy of him. 'This means, she was pregnant when I threw her out.' He had no reason to doubt her. 

'Aryan is my son," he was befuddled.

Aryan was Khushi's son.

Aryan was his blood.

Aryan was his own son that he made with Khushi. 

Aryan was their son.

He closed his eyes, remembering about the night they spent together, how the dawn had just intensified his anger, he had insulted, humiliated that she had seduced him. He could vividly see in his mind, the day he threw her away, she was crying in agony. What did he do that day? He had passed by her as she yelled in pain. She had said, he would regret and he was. 

'She was yelling, tormenting in pain and I had left her to die.' He fall on his knees, too week.

He realized his infliction of pain on her was beyond forgiveness. He had failed her at every step, he had failed his love at every step and he had failed his son. He was failure. 'I am not worthy of her apologize, wooing her is out of question.'

The only relation he stood by, was his sister, even when she was wrong.'I could not even save my di. Shyam was wrong all the way, still I let him stay with her.' How could he do this? this woman deserved to be cherished and be loved in the most tender way, and he had just broken her at every step. 'Khushi, such a pure woman you are, how could I have destroyed you," his heart cried in anguish.

He knew now, he made a vow, 'I know I don't deserve any apology, but my life will be dedicated to only you Khushi, for the entire life.' he was determined, this time even his sister could not come in his way. Not that he would not take care of Anjali, he would but he would never chose her over Khushi. He was firm on his decision. 'I just hope if such time comes, I would stay adamant on this verdict.'

Khushi saw the myriad of expressions traveling Arnav's face. She saw what she wanted to see, it filled her heart with immense peace. His pain was her happiness. She wanted to see him in pain, in agony for making them go through hell. 'You pain is my peace.'

She had a past that she never wanted to recall, she had a story that would make the earth cry. But she was no longer weak, her reason of breathing had made her so strong that she was unbreakable. She was fighter and she would fight. 

The pang, the distress she felt, just could not be worded. That day, she had been left there to die and she would have, if not an angel had come in her life.

'No, I would not remember that time,' She thought determined.

'I have lived a nightmare the four months of contract marriage and the time I was thrown away. Now it is you time Arnav Singh Raizada.' She had been in such a state that day, the person along her had been berserk.

The fun was about to start, she would take everything back with interest. 'Every single tear that I shed, you Raizada's would have to pay.' She was ready to make them cry blood.

She sat with a huff on the bed. "She has a son and behaving like she is the saddest and most hurt person on the earth." 

With a frustrated sigh, she looked in her hand, a bundle of money. She allowed her mind to think about the event that happened two hours ago.

"Don't worry, I will bring the oils and shampoos for all the children." she had said,they didn't have any longer the resourced to sent their servants or order online. She had nothing to do as of now so she opted to go.

She left the home and went in the a nearby mall. She was ready to have a miser life but she could not allow for the kids. They deserved the best. Until she had some personal money, she would spend it on the kids.

As she paid on the counter, she heard some voice. "No Aru baby,"

"Please mom," he pleaded.

It made her veer around and she was stunned. There stood Khushi, a kid sitting in the trolley.She halted in her way. 

"No shonu, you can't have sugar filled biscuits, lets see something else," and they had disappeared from the view.

She knew then and there he was Arnav's son. "She can't have happiness making our kids pauper. I will snatch her baby..." she paused. "But, I don't have enough money." Her eyes slid to her wrist, where gold bangles laid. She had never thought to sell her jewelry, but it was needed now.

This bangles had been gifted to her by her husband, 'but since he is ignoring me, what is the need of this.' she twitched her face and went to sell them, receiving a heavy bundle.

She picked her mobile and called their lawyer, "Yes, Mr Ranawat," she explained him everything.

Whilst, in the office, Khushi smirked, seeing her victories. She saw Arnav standing up and walking to Aryan.

"Aman, can you take Aryan to canteen, he wants to have some snacks." Khushi smiled at Aman, not wanting Arnav to be any close to Aryan.

Arnav halted, comprehending her intention, she wanted Aryan to be away from a monster like him. He would obey.

"Sure Khushi, come champ." Aman walked to Aryan and picked him up in his arms.

"I can walk buddy," Aryan retorted.

"Oh, but I love to take you in my arms and give you a ride. And soon you will grow up, and I will get old, I would not get the chance for a long time to pick you up." Aman kissed the kid and he laughed.

Aman had been a person that had seen the hardship in Khushi's life. He had seen her broken to the extremes and he had seen her picking up every pieces. Aryan had blown a new life in the mended heart. She was alive, she smiled, she laughed but only for Aryan.

One single tear in his eyes and she would be a fire. She would be always calm toward him, but the person hurting him, would be punished. She was not a beast, she did punish the wrong, she always judged from every angle what happened and then took an action. If Aryan did wrong, she had grounded him too. She was a person that demanded and served justice.

He still remembered how once she had seen him bullying a girl once, although she knew Aryan was not the one really at fault, he was just doing what his friends did. She had grounded him that day for his games and explained him that girls and woman were to be respected. No one deserved to hurt them emotionally and physically. Aryan understood his mother and promised to follow her words.

He was a witness to her love toward Aryan and Aryan's love toward Khushi. She was his universe. Aryan could feel whenever she was troubled, he was so close to her.

"What are you thinking buddy?" He asked, as he noticed Aman was quite for a longer time. "How come you are quiet for more than five minutes and yet standing still, lets go to canteen, I am hungry?" Aryan giggled.

"Are you saying that I talk a lot?" Aman asked, with a frown.

"Oh, you can give my mom and me a competition in blabbering." He laughed heartily. Aryan was a kid, that was more mature than his age of boys.

"That is not true," Aman pouted.

"That is so true," Aryan stuck out his tongue.

"Before you embarrass me more, let's go champ," Aman marched away from there, leaving Khushi and Arnav there, as per Khushi's order.

Standing at a distance, Arnav witnessed the little scene, he saw his son, he heard him giggling, he heard him laughing, he heard him say 'mom'. Yet he had no right to be with him. His heart hurt like never before and tears rolled down freely. Aryan was a copy of him in looks but he was completely like his mother. A perfect combination.

A part of his heart snatching away, as he saw them going out of his sight. He didn't know, in a single lifetime, it was possible to feel such a guilty. But if she had bore such pain then he deserved every bit of it.

He was about to open his mouth and ask her why she didn't tell him. He heart stopped him. 'You didn't deserve to know it.' His hand fell on his side again. He was speechless.

"Coffee for me," she ordered, while placing her bag on the desk.

"Yes ma'am" He had been sucked out of energy, but he would obey all her orders because he knew it gave her happiness. he went and made coffee as per her preference.

He came back and saw her busy, looking the work he has been doing, there was frown set on her face with immense concentration. "Khushi ma'am." he said.

She rose her eyes and "put it down." he followed. She took a sip, "You have considerably improved in making coffee. Mr Raizada, how has been going work?" she demanded and she had noticed some files remaining on the desk untouched.

"I am almost done, just a few files." He mumbled, he had not force in his body, the only praise from her yet gave him a little energy, he had to make her happy, her and Aryan's happiness were his goal now. "Khushi.. ma'am. I am sorry. You were never wrong. I regret badly the day I believed Payal. Because of Aryan was fatherless, I have failed you both."

"You have done too many crimes to say sorry." she went to him and clutched his collar, her eyes blazing, "Aryan is just my baby. Leaving you seeds in someone and then blaming her of seducing you, don't make you a father. I am Aryan's mother and I am his father. Do you get it?" she shouted.

"Yes, I promise, I would not create more problems for you and Aryan," He said, not wanting to hurt further. 

She calmed and left him, walking to her desk and sitting on her chair. "Good, because if you you attempt, I will not leave a trace of you. About Payal, you had believed me to be a cheater, a bit*h even before that. You always believed on others' words. " She said with a shrug.

His heart bleed when she called herself that, but wasn't it what he always let her know. How wrong had he been. "You are right, it was me who was wrong all along the way, I can blame no one, I am sorry, I will apologize all my life. I promise you, my life is now yours." he uttered the words slowly.

"Oh really. Not that I need your life. But Arnav, trust me you are not a person who can give happiness to someone other than your sister. Even if ever, I was to be back in your life, one new information against me and you would be your moron self," she taunted.

"Now that I know I love you irrespective anything, I promise you and will stay firm on it, I will give you both happiness, even if I can't get forgiveness and be a part of your lives." He said honestly.

"Even if you growl at my feet, I will not forgive you nor let you be a part of our life." she roared. "Oh, you think you have changed. Let me give you a news. Do you know, why your mother committed suicide?"

He looked at her shocked, creasing his brows, not sure why she was bringing his mother in all this. "I don't want to talk about her or the past."

"You are not in that position to tell your wish. Do you know about the reason?" she demanded with authority.

"She got to know my so called father was having an affair,," he gritted his teeth.

"She got the information that your father had an affair. Do you know, with whom he was allegedly accused? It was my mother Garima Gupta." She confessed.

He looked up, his eyes spitting fire.

"That is what I meant, when I said you can never change," she twitched her lips in mocking. "You never listen the whole story and come to conclusion."

"I will change," his tone soft now, understanding what she meant, "I will not let the past let me dominate. I will not create more mess, I would let more damage take place. I am ready to listen tell me everything."

"You father never had any affair. Your dadi was never happy with the marriage, she had sent my mom, who was working in your house as house-help, to your father's study room under the  pretext to give him milk and your dadi had created such a scene, by filling your mother's ears, that she believed and committed suicide. Your father followed her."

Arnav was dumbstruck. He rubbed his face and closed his eyes. Making peace with his past, forgiving his parents. A heavy load from his heart going away. He had led such a hateful life, hating love and every emotions because of that day. The only person to be blamed for their family falling apart was his dadi.

After a long, deep sigh, he asked "Why are you saying me this, you could have hid it?"

"My family is going to come and stay in ex-Raizada mansion. Now Aryan Mansion. I don't want the truth come out another way and anyone taunting my mom. I would butcher the person who does it." She said nonchalantly.

"Thank you." he said acknowledging the truth.

"For?" she demanded.

"For making me past free. The burden on me, the anger in me that my father cheated us. I was living in a fire and burning others in, mostly you." He confessed.

"Thus why, you are going to experience fire now. The wounds on my soul will burn you, each and every moment. You just said that you wanted my happiness and would do anything. You know what gives me happiness. It is to see you in pain," she said, sternly, looking at his lowered head.

"If that is what gives you happiness, I am ready. I know, all the pain that you would give me, would be less in front of what I made you go through," He looked in her eyes intently.

"Good, be ready, because by the end of it, you will forget who ASR was." She informed him.

"We are here," They heard Aryan.

Arnav wanted to go to him, hug him and kiss him but he refrained himself, he had lost that right when he chose his sister. 

"Come here my son," She knelt down and opened her arms. "Aryan my baby I love you," She spoke as he ran toward her and she took him in her warm embrace. 

"I love you too," He confessed back

"Did you eat well and did you take your medicines?" She asked him.

"Yes mom, Buddy fed me." He said.

"Medicines?" Arnav questioned.

Aryan veered toward the unknown voice and asked, "hi, I am Aryan, who are you?"

---------------------------------------------------

So how did you like this?
Is Khushi back with a bang? and yes, you almost all of you were right, Aryan is her son but there is more to Aryan.
What is your take on Arnav?
Who is the woman, bend on destroying Khushi's happiness?
Next half is going to be about Arnav's getting to do what Khushi orders and more of Aryan.

Please press like, leave your comments and share the link with your friends as it means a lot to me.
If you have any little bit mean suggestions for Khushi to take revenge from Arnav and family, please drop in, I will definitely try to work on them. 
I am so happy we reached the target, I am uploading as said. I am so overwhelmed. Lets keep the same target, since I know the potential of Arshi fans. I need at least four pages comments and more than 70 likes, I know you people can do even more than this :). Next half 3-4 days, hopefully.

Regarding PMs, as I said, unfortunately, I won't be sending, you need to follow either my twitter page https://twitter.com/KashishWriting 
Or bookmark my gallery:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1642515

Loads of love<333
Kashish

Edited by kashishk - 30 January 2015 at 9:51am

The following 137 member(s) liked the above post:

ck1985barbie_gurlsusieNikky.dividarcy25evergreen05virus_infightSunsnowneena2000adhara17kim1310Snigdha92aliahayseputtiwg.s.p.r.9.4.3.pranavmalinir112pra_s.96mahiharimankuttyyhm111HemaSuryasreyalmrindaniAVC92geitahchamatejjsinghraizadap4peppanimahajanmarymariesandhya.16raniii2nimkoariyazaverisangeethbalagurukhushcutyanushkasweetfairy007swtgirl_tinadimp72apwalatha72shalinikanaguPoonamTpiyushisandystarz19brinnygoyalkalpna123jtammareddyhatelove2012inamajarsonakshi.sharmaducky_annecrazyjikushiasr26Sunandhawelcomebrotokyosaral786luv_panipurithinkggreenAplihsmehreenl86..Sri..sd..lg..ammullu1vinovembercrazyqueensanjuarshiSobhan006MDKSSMsadia98soumyamuraliarshi1977coriemit0905radhika007Arilipgowri_19KeerthiRajkumarWanieAnitrit95AKHUSHIRandomGirlmansijani21neel11imran78crazyweirdnisha1984abivicky86Hina69seshatreeJaan_Arshiarshiadvaybhadraprasadvaishuujessjazzrakenduvadanajosnirmalarenee.beebs1224kshubhangisanamskysmatzebalishalbiPinky.Raizadacandyjansasirrisha8jyothirockzvrindaguptasspoorthyshiv456teja21zafismanlara3110xBabyAngelxshalini_sdrunkiiebabejeb1Diva_Akorshikeenu_kkChitraFangeldream14sarunsashasinghamaiaameena671-Roshini-ranogillpup03Happytwinkle-Xpress-dumasMysticRiverDownhillLinsie

crazyweird Goldie
crazyweird
crazyweird

Posted: 30 January 2015 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Love This khushi
Awesome update and plz keep aryan and khushi safe

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishk

candyjan IF-Rockerz
candyjan
candyjan

Posted: 30 January 2015 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Brilliant update dear

kashishk

christasr Senior Member
christasr
christasr

Posted: 30 January 2015 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Very nice I want arnav to regrate badly but hope so in these few chapters hope so khushi forgives him

kashishk

Go to top