Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MiniFF- Revenge Time-Ch9B/Th2Pg152| COMPLETED | (23/03/15) (Page 50)

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 28 January 2015 at 8:27am | IP Logged
NOTE

Hello guys, Thanks a lot sweethearts, I am so overwhelmed, it really means a lot. 
My internet is back and so I am. :D
With this we are on 50 pages of this short story, I am so damn elated about it. This story is extended to 8-10 parts.

Seriously, guys, thanks a lot for appreciating this story and liking/loving Khushi's character, personally I just love Khushi. You guys made my day, four pages comments and almost 70  likes, I knew you guys can do. We should retain this or much more, if you guys are up for it, are you? :)

As I told previously too, whenever I update a part, I am really nervous but whoever comments and likes make my day brighter. I do forget my problems and tensions when I see my work getting appreciated so, it is a request guys, if you like and appreciate my work please express it, by pressing like or/and even better, leaving me a comment along as well as share the link with you friends. Trust me, when I say it means a lot, we, writers do live on your feedback. I sincerely hope likes and comments will increase, please don't let me down. 

-FFs going on Arhi: 
New FF- Bleeding Heart-Chapter2BPage6(01/01/15)

Keep showering me with your love guys.

Regarding PMs, unfortunately, I won't be sending, you need to follow either my twitter page https://twitter.com/KashishWriting 
Or bookmark my gallery:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1642515

Loads of Love <333
Kashish

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeethbalabrinnyzafimahrusweety-ChildOfChrist-ChitraFpup03

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 28 January 2015 at 8:46am | IP Logged
If you want to know about updates, please follow me on twitter @KashishWriting or bookmark my gallery.
Enjoy reading! :)

CHAPTER 4B: Adjusting to the truth

For a month, precisely, 26 days, Arnav didn't get to see her, she had assigned Aman to guide him and see his work as she had some personal work, although she was up to date about every single task. Apparently, Aman knew her personal work. 

There had been moments where he needed to ask her things or take her signature over something, she had ordered him to send it via Aman, so he concluded, Aman knew every single detail about her.

Often, he tried to find out where she was, he tried to follow Aman but he was busied in work by Khushi's secretary Riya. It was all like a conspiracy.

He had decided to woo her but nothing seemed going as per the plan.

He entered in Raizada companies, which belonged to Aryan enterprises now.

With a sigh, he sat on his chair, inside her cabin since she allowed him. Otherwise, his desk was just outside her cabin. So much changed, before it used to be her on her toes, taking his orders and running from one corner to another. Now it was him, even if she was not present physically but her orders were always given to him and he for sure was on his toes the whole day, by the end of the day he knew that he had truly worked.

Reminding him of his past, when he start this company, it was nothing so grand just a two cabin office with a factory side behind. He had to work all around the clock, when he used to go back home, his muscles used to pain. Anjali used to come and give him a massage, feed him herself. Her smile used to lighten up his day, she was everything for him, had it not been for her, he would have no motive to do this big.

But, when Khushi entered in his life, he started becoming divided. He started liking her and she did things to his heart that he never knew. When time came again, he choose his sister's happiness.

How wrong was he? how could his sister's happiness be in Shyam, who was nothing but a cunning man. It only took him a sweet sugar coated words to change sides, or rather show his true face. How he hated the week, he had to sleep with his presence, he had spent those nights sleepless.

Anjali was altogether another story, he loved her, he still loved her a lot, but he could not lose his Khushi for Anjali. He had broken Khushi once for his sister, when khushi was at no fault at all, he could not punish Khushi again, for no deed of hers. He had seen apprehension in his sister's eyes, but this time, he was ready to manage everything maturely and not like an arrogant a*s.

Aman had made his visit again there time and again. First he had came with a florist and with Anjali, they had set the flowers of Khushi's choice again. Then afterwards, he came with an anterior decorator and had changed every single thing of the room, where Khushi was to stay. No one was allowed to enter in the room as per Khushi's order, only HP could go and water the plants, while Anjali was ordered to join Payal in Kitchen.

Payal. She was getting a royal ignorance by her husband and she felt broken. Akash just could not bring up himself to touch her, he felt even more guilty. Since the last five years, he was living in the pleasure of the luxuries, while Khushi had been struggling in her life. He didn't even know where she had been, how she had been. Five years back, when Guptas came to meet their daughters they found out about Khushi and were dumbstruck, their daughter was on her own in this big selfish world, they were so angered that they broke every relation with the Raizadas and Payal.

Whenever Akash tried to forgive her, the flash of Khushi's cries fall on his ears, her parents pleas disturbed him, that he ignored back then. Akash sat in his cubicle, supposed to do his work but his mind lost elsewhere. In all his miseries, he made sure that Nisha and Abhishek were not impacted. He loved them like before, they were his part and so he took care of Payal, because she was pregnant but there was no intimacy.

Strangely even her tears didn't hurt him any longer.

While he was busy in his thoughts, Payal sat in her room frustrated. "What the hell is this? I am reduced to a servant and even Akash ignores me."

She looked at the bed, "about a month and you have not touched me Akash," her eyes watered. "where had I gone wrong? I did all this not to lose you."

A few doors down, Anjali sat in her room, lost in her miseries. Her husband was staying in servant quarter, ignoring her. She had even tried to talk out to him but he ignored her royally. She would have bore that to some extent but him ignoring Shivani was not well settled with her. She may have taken him back in her life for her daughter but if he regarded her as a trash then no, she was not ready to sacrifice herself in the bait.

'Khushi?' Khushi's thought came in her mind. "I don't know what to make of you. Should I accept that you were not wrong, but if that was the case why did you behave so warmly toward Shyam?" Anjali questioned herself.

Just then Payal entered in her room and comforted her.

Back in office, Arnav went in Khushi's cabin to pick the half of the pile remaining. His heart flutered with the hope that she was coming back soon.

"Hey Mr Raizada, you have to shift back to your place. Khushi is coming back today." Aman informed him. Aman had been delighted to see the gradual changes in him. He no longer was ruthless or rude or anything he was before. He was understanding, he often saw him having a cordial talk to Riya, or other members. He was soft with his words.

"Really?" Arnav's face lightened. Finally his wait would be over.

"Yes, she is coming back with Aryan." Aman informed him.

Aryan... it rung a bell in his mind. "Aryan.. Aryan enterprises... Who is he?" he felt possessiveness.

"He is everything to Khushi. Her reason to be alive. Her reason to have achieved so much." Aman said with a smirk.

Arnav felt a spring of jealousy in him. So, did it mean he lost her even before trying to woo her. She really belonged to the man she was talking on the phone and confessing.

"So does she really love him?" he mumbled.

"Yes, she does, she does love him a lot. I feel the same Khushi back when she is around him." Aman confirmed.

"Does he love her too?" he asked him, if so was the case, he would not meddle in her life.

"A lot, she is his universe," He simpered.

Arnav suspired tired, lost. He finally realized the truth, he had lost her fully and he had no one to blame but himself.

"Not that I have any right, but do you have any idea where Gupta family, as in her buaji, bauji and Amma, is?" He asked him, not really anticipating a reply.

"Two years after Khushi was thrown out by you," Arnav felt something breaking inside him, something prick him badly, "She was establishing herself and had taken them with her."

"I remember, they had refused to see Payal after they got to know the truth and we all have believed it was because she didn't support her sister." Arnav raked a hand through his hairs. "Had I believed them, she would have been with me. But, now, she doesn't belong to me anymore."

"Only if you had trusted her," Aman commented.

"Only if I had," his eyes giving a faraway look. He sighed, "Thanks for listening to me. I had been a horrible boss, had I not been?" Arnav asked embarrassed.

"Oh, you were a terror." Aman confirmed.

"How is it working for Khushi, since she doesn't hate you as she hates me?" Arnav asked him, he knew he himself was in her hit list.

"It is fun working for Khushi." Aman smiled.

"Sorry for all the hard-work and insults you had to take from me." Arnav said sheepishly.

"I didn't mind working hard, and yes rude words hurt at times. But I am not the top person you hurt the most, it is Khushi." He reminded him.

"I lost any right on her." Arnav looked lost and still his heart was not ready to accept it. Yes he wronged her but he loved her too. Yet he would let her go to where her happiness laid.

"Yes, maybe, but you have to take up the punishment and apologize for your deeds, not that you deserve any forgiveness. Prepare yourself, fireball is coming back with more shocks." He warned him.

"As long as it gives her happiness, I am up with it," Arnav said genuinely.

"I wish, you have given that much attention to her before. What if you ever get a chance of having her, but you have to chose between her and you sister?" Aman asked the inevitable question, something he had himself often but found no answer.

"You know, I ask myself this question often yet found no answer. But, now I do, If I ever get a chance of having her, and filling her life with happiness I would take it without a thought. I have done all I could for di, I even wronged Khushi, I can't any longer." He said with honesty filled voice.

"Remember that, always." Aman advised him.

"Good morning gentleman," A voice came from the entrance, not a hard task for them to guess who it was. Khushi was back.

And, Arnav halted in his track, he was flabbergasted seeing the person standing next to Khushi. There stood Aryan in all glory.

---------------------------------------------------

So how did you like this? I know not much of Khushi but as you can see, she is back with a bang, Aryan along her ;). She is just allowing them to adjust with the truth.
Revelations happened here, Aman told him about Guptas, he even told him about Aryan.
The biggest revelation would be the next part.
Who is Aryan? Khushi's son? Her boyfriend? her husband? Who is he?
I have extended this story to 8-10 parts, thus making it a Mini FF.

Please press like, leave your comments and share the link with your friends as it means a lot to me.
If you have any little bit mean suggestions for Khushi to take revenge from Arnav and family, please drop in, I will definitely try to work on them. 
I am so happy we almost reached the target, I am uploading as said. I am so overwhelmed. Lets keep the same target, since I know the potential of Arshi fans. I need at least four pages comments and more than 70 likes, I know you people can do even more than this :). Next part this week, hopefully.

Regarding PMs, as I said, unfortunately, I won't be sending, you need to follow either my twitter page https://twitter.com/KashishWriting 
Or bookmark my gallery:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1642515

Loads of love<333
Kashish

The following 142 member(s) liked the above post:

barbie_gurlsusiesweetlovedarcy25evergreen05awsomechokrisprisunshaeyKiakhatiyanSunsnowneena2000adhara17Snigdha92ramandeep.ubhialiahaysekim1310shanti4puttiwg.s.p.r.9.4.3.p4peppapranavmalinir112pra_s.96cdhivya12venyarumugamyhm111inehanaiakMLMLsreyaljjsinghraizadamrindaniAVC92nimahajangeitahchamatelittlerenu16ammullu1samvedhamannuvirunimkoariyazaverisangeethbalagurukhushcutyanushkaswtgirl_tinaPoonamTpiyushitessyraniaspatel2latha72cutie13shalinikanagusumalitokyosatiisparvatihatelove2012sonakshi.sharmaducky_annecrazyjiSunandhaankitbakabrinnytracy1191kushiasr26jtammareddyos112801Archu61sandystarz19mu12crazyqueenvinovembermehreenl86Aplihsrafiki84ssdewi83..Sri..sd..lg..arshi_asyasoumyamuraliarshi1977MDKSSMsadia98sweetakhi71sanjuarshicorieloves_aishuKeerthiRajkumarmit0905Arilipgowri_19nitrit95WanieAbluetajAKHUSHIstories.1408imran78mansijani21meem17neel11seshatreeabivicky86jessjazzHina69arshiadvayJaan_Arshisanamskyrakenduvadanajosnirmalakushiarnav1renee.beesmatzebalimahrusweetysasirnano123-ChildOfChrist-amus5risha8samia19vibhutilvrindaguptamissmksmanlara3110zafirukuswasthikaChitraFshalini_sjeb1ranogillpup03-Roshini-ameena671angeldream14sarunsashasinghamaiaseeta_naipsHappytwinkle-Xpress-dumasMysticRiverDownhillSoju.Linsie

sonakshi.sharma Senior Member
sonakshi.sharma
sonakshi.sharma

Posted: 28 January 2015 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Nice update
Arnav deserve more punishment
I hope aryan is khushi's boy friend or husband
Cont soon
Waiting

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishk

sasir IF-Rockerz