Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MiniFF- Revenge Time-Ch9B/Th2Pg152| COMPLETED | (23/03/15) (Page 38)

dimp72 Groupbie
dimp72
dimp72

Posted: 24 January 2015 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
No problem - just keep writing - it's an amazing story

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishk

xBabyAngelx IF-Rockerz
xBabyAngelx
xBabyAngelx

Posted: 24 January 2015 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
waiting Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zafikashishk

pooja102 IF-Sizzlerz
pooja102
pooja102

Posted: 24 January 2015 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
soon.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zafikashishk

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 25 January 2015 at 11:05am | IP Logged
NOTE

Hello guys, Thanks a lot sweethearts, I am so overwhelmed, it really means a lot.
I am going through a hard time thanks to my internet connection, I would have loved to reply to each and every individually but the shortage of time doesn't permit me. I will definitely reply to each and every comment once I have internet back.

Seriously, guys, thanks a lot for appreciating this story and liking/loving Khushi's character, personally I just love Khushi. You guys made my day, four pages comments and almost 70  likes, I knew you guys can do. We should retain this or much more, if you guys are up for it, are you? :)

As I told previously too, whenever I update a part, I am really nervous but whoever comments and likes make my day brighter. I do forget my problems and tensions when I see my work getting appreciated so, it is a request guys, if you like and appreciate my work please express it, by pressing like or/and even better, leaving me a comment along as well as share the link with you friends. Trust me, when I say it means a lot, we, writers do live on your feedback. I sincerely hope likes and comments will increase, please don't let me down. 

-FFs going on Arhi: 
New FF- Bleeding Heart-Chapter2BPage6(01/01/15)

Keep showering me with your love guys.

Regarding PMs, unfortunately, I won't be sending, you need to follow either my twitter page https://twitter.com/KashishWriting 
Or bookmark my gallery:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1642515

Loads of Love <333
Kashish

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

smatcandyjanPinky.Raizadazafipup03ChitraF-Xpress-

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 25 January 2015 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Thanks a loads guy, I am really grateful to all of you, your comments really made my day, hope you enjoy this and like as well as leave comments.

CHAPTER 4A- Adjusting to the truth

The next day, Arnav entered in the office with an equal guilty looking Akash. They had wronged Khushi so much that sleep was lost from their lives.

Akash had been so hurt and saddened that he ignored Payal, and slept on his side of the bed. He took care of his kids and her but nothing to warm, he just could not go close to her. He remembered how he had left Khushi whimpering outside the mansion, she was in pain but he had not bothered. It pained him deeply.

"What are you thinking?" Both walked to Khushi's cabin for the day schedule.

"I, bhai... How will I face Khushiji?" Akash was guilt ridden, had he rose his head and Arnav, he would have seen the emotions ten times worse.

"Akash comparing to me you have done nothing," He exhaled, "It was me who claimed to love her, yet who had married her for six months, breaking her every moment and finally throwing her out. I had broken her every single believe on love and marriage." Arnav said, his voice depicting his pain.

Akash placed his hand on Arnav's shoulder, "Bhai, we have to make up for out mistakes."

'My mistakes are too grandiose, It will take a lifetime' Arnav thought in his mind, 'but I will do it, without a hiss,' He was determined.

"Good morning Raizadas," Aman greeted them.

"Good morning," Both of them replied him, for once no anger toward him.

"I have a news for you," He started, both of them looked at each other, unsure what was next. "Come in my cabin," 

"Oh, but I have to be in Khushi's cabin." Arnav said, hoping to see Khushi.

"She is not in office, come." Aman guided them to his cabin.

Arnav followed him with his brows creased, upset. He wanted to see her but it didn't seem like the case. 'Where is she? maybe to meet some clients,' he concluded.

"Sit down," Aman asked them.

Arnav and Akash sat down and waited for his news.

"Khushi will not be in office for almost the next month but she will monitoring every single thing going around, as well as transmit me the orders for you, for the day." Aman informed them.

Arnav sunk in his seat with disappointment. He would have preferred having her here and punishing him, at least he would have been able to see her face, oh but that would be a punishment itself, not to see her.

"Where is she?" Arnav asked him.

"Mr Raizada, unfortunately, I can't say. She just told me to inform you, you can use the cabin in her absence. She has left files on her desk to be completed before her return and she will be issuing more orders each day." He replied him. "You can both go to work now. Akash one coffee for me please," 

Akash cringed but then controlled himself, they deserved this.

Arnav went toward her cabin, his ex-cabin. 'Even after six months I am not back to this position, I would not mind. I just want to spend this six months for you.' He entered and could feel her scent, where she had been the day before. How she sat behind the desk majestically, he smiled.

Done with his reminiscing, he saw piles of files there. The mahogany desk was filled with them. His eyes widened. "She sure left me some work," He grinned and went toward the bulks.

Every pile had post it attached to it with information to be added, 'rectify mistakes', 'send out mails', 'enter these files in the computer system,' and so on.

He knew it would take him plenty of time to do that, specially with others tasks in the way. He wanted to complete them before her return.

He received a call on his mobile, "Hello Mr Raizada,"

"Hi, Khushi... ma'am, where are you?" He asked her, adding Ma'am after a pause.

"You don't have any right to know. Anyways, there is two meetings lined up for today. You and Aman has to go. Aman will give the details of them." She informed him about it and cut the call.

He was about to apologize but she didn't give him any chance. He took a deep breathe and got started with the work.

7PM, he was quite late according to the times assigned to him. He was supposed to work from 9 to 5, but the work was too much. He had to attend two meetings with Aman that day. After every meeting, he had called Khushi and informed her of the progress, he wanted to take the phone and hear her voice, but he controlled himself.

Aman accompanied them to home. They thought maybe to see if her rules are being implemented.

The three of them entered, with Shyam standing there as a leader, ordering them stuffs. Aman hissed, Shyam was taking himself to be the master.

Arnav and Akash saw horror coming, as Shyam ordered Manorama, "Stop eating too much, you can't even move properly around," 

"Shyamji, Khushi told you to report her not order them, it is Hari Prakashji's job. She would not like you wasting time on this useless stuff. Actually, I have an idea, something she will love, she wants to build a small garden hut, why don't you do that, she would be impressed." Aman winked at him and Shyam happily left.

"Di," Arnav saw her limping down, her face ashen. He thought it to be because of Shyam. "What happened?"

"Chote, Shyamji is being so inconsiderate, I have done a mistake believing him five years back." She wiped the tear that came out. Now that he noticed, she was not wearing any trace of a marital woman, no vermilion, no mangalsutr.

"Di, do you want to end this relation?" He asked her, holding her hands.

"Chote, Shivani, our daughter would be affected. I am not sure," She said, feeling hurt deep.

"Think about it, because living with Shyam, even if it is under a same roof and not room as your husband, fancying someone else, would do no good to you or Shivani." He explained her.

"It is all because of Khushiji," She was enraged.

"No di, don't blame Khushi. We have all hurt a lot, she was not involved." Arnav told her the complete truth.

"How would you explain her behavior to Shyamji then? everything was fine before she came back." Anjali spat.

"Di, she must have done that to bring out his real face. Please trust her," Akash said, before Arnav could say the same.

"No Akash, I will not and I can't believe you both are supporting her. Chote, you are my own brother, still you are on her side," she said her eyes watering.

"Di, should not it indicate you she is right. Till today, no matter how wrong you did in your innocent, I never rebuked you. You blackmailed back Khushi in the house to teach Lavanya to become an ideal daughter-in-law, you gave money to Mami to invest, you transferred the property on Shyam's name, still I didn't say anything. Because I have done wrong too. We should stop now. All we had been doing is to wrong Khushi." He said clearly.

"Chote, you are no longer my brother," She said, moving back, her eyes outraged.

"Di, for you, I broke her morals and I can't support you this once, when I know I would be wrong." He said and went to his room.

"Di, please don't spoil your relation with Arnav," Akash advised her and went to his room, all the while ignoring Payal, who approached with a glass of water.

Anjali looked at people leaving and saw Aman standing there, with a frown. She had known this man over a decade. "Anjali, when are you going to be mature and be responsible. Stop being dependent on others." He scowled.

"Just because, you are the right hand of the owner of this house, doesn't mean you can lecture me," She was fuming.

"I shall ignore your rude comment and get back to business. Let's go to your chote's poolside garden. We have orders to follow." He took his stern tone back and ordered. He walked to the poolside garden and Anjali, reluctantly had to follow him.

"Ok, so start taking off the plants." Aman reminded her and got in with her doing that.

Arnav  too arrived there and his heart pained seeing his favorite plants being taken away from their little abode. But when he had let go the most priced person from his life then what were these plant. Strangely, I didn't hurt him because the plants were going away but it hurt because it reminded of him.

As Aman and Anjali took every pot out of there, it reminded him how to snatched everything Khushi possessed out of her. For God sake, he even took her virginity and blamed on her that, she seduced. How much more could he had done to her. His heart bled, thinking about her pain.

He decided that he would take these plants himself out. As Aman was about to pick another pot, Arnav did, he picked and threw them in garbage one by one. Destroying them as he had destroyed her. Only allowing one pot in place that she bought for him. He held it in his arms and took it to his room.

To date, he remembered the pot she had given him using Lavanya's name, he cherished it and he just could not part himself from it. When she had not been with him, he often spent his time in his private garden, tending it.

Anjali's heart went out to her brother. She joined him in his room. "Sorry chote," She said.

"It is alright di, but please never say anything wrong about her again," He said in soft yet warning tone.

Anjali nodded, if she wanted to keep her brother she would have to accept Khushi being innocent. She lost Shyam, she was not ready to lose Arnav.

A knock brought them out of their thoughts. "Yes," Arnav said and Aman entered.

"Anjali, a florist will come tomorrow, you will have to work along her. She has received all the criteria to be filled by Khushi. I must take my leave now. Good night. Bye." He left courteously.

Late at night, he retired to the poolside, just like the day before. Hari Prakash had made his bed out. Sighing he laid down and let his mind go over again, for all the wrong he did. Feeling, what she felt as she slept here.

Whilst at another side of the country, "you know baby I love you so much Aryan," Khushi said, hugging the person she loved the most in the world. This time, she would go back but with him.

Aryan hugged her back and said possessively, "I love you too." 

---------------------------------------------------

So how did you like this? I know not much of Khushi and she would not be in the other half too, because she will come back again with a bang ;). She is just allowing them to adjust with the truth.
Some revelations in the other half :).
Who is Aryan?
I have extended this story to 8-10 parts, thus making it a Mini FF.

Please press like, leave your comments and share the link with your friends as it means a lot to me.
If you have any little bit mean suggestions for Khushi to take revenge from Arnav and family, please drop in, I will definitely try to work on them. 
I am so happy we almost reached the target, I am uploading on weekend as said. I am so overwhelmed. Lets keep the same target, since I know the potential of Arshi fans. I need at least four pages comments and more than 70 likes, I know you people can do even more than this :). Next half on Wednesday, hopefully I will have my net back. 

Regarding PMs, as I said, unfortunately, I won't be sending, you need to follow either my twitter page https://twitter.com/KashishWriting 
Or bookmark my gallery:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1642515

Loads of love<333
Kashish

Edited by kashishk - 25 January 2015 at 11:29am

The following 124 member(s) liked the above post:

ck1985susiedarcy25steffi_angelKiakhatiyanSunsnowneena2000kim1310Snigdha92shalini.sri.abialiahaysehemalathar1shanti4pranavmalinipra_s.96I_Love_Barunsinia.123venyarumugamyhm111HemaSuryaMLMLsreyaljjsinghraizada27vijiforstory6mrindaninimahajangeitahchamate1kskammullu1sandhya.16raniii2nimkoswtgirl_tinasangeethbalagurukhushcutyanushkadimp72apwashalinikanaguPoonamTpiyushitessyranilatha72tokyosonakshi.sharmaducky_annecrazyjiSunandhasaral786Archu61sandystarz19tracy1191kushiasr26jtammareddyhatelove2012neekkaurvinovembercrazyqueenmehreenl86..Sri..sd..lg..arshi_asyassdewi83soumyamuraliarshi1977MDKSSMsadia98jaymousanjuarshicorieloves_aishumit0905Arilipgowri_19WanieARandomGirlimran78nitrit95mansijani21seshatreejosnirmalavaishuujessjazzHina69arshiadvaysmatkatjAlicia2012shalbizebaliPinky.Raizada..NeverGiveUp..-ChildOfChrist-candyjanJaveria3991risha8amus5nano123mahrusweetyvibhutilvrindaguptazafilara3110xBabyAngelxsweetie_angelhajrsmanDiva_Akorshijeb1shalini_sChitraFrulamaranogillpup03ameena671seeta_naipsamaiaangeldream14Happytwinkleharshdb-Xpress-dumasMysticRiverDownhillLinsie

crazyji Senior Member
crazyji
crazyji

Posted: 25 January 2015 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Super update..
anjali will never change..
wat is khushi plan for shyam..
continue soon..

kashishk

Pinky.Raizada IF-Rockerz
Pinky.Raizada
Pinky.Raizada

Posted: 25 January 2015 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Aryan is her son with Arnav
Anjali...Angry

Awesome update, can't wait for the next one. 

Edited by Pinky.Raizada - 25 January 2015 at 12:02pm

kashishk

smat IF-Dazzler
smat
smat

Posted: 25 January 2015 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Fantastic 
It  looks like  they  have  a son 
Loved it 
Thanks for the lovely update