Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MiniFF- Revenge Time-Ch9B/Th2Pg152| COMPLETED | (23/03/15) (Page 26)

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 13 January 2015 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
CHAPTER 3B- Claiming What is Mine

"Go... 60..." Aman started, putting the timer.

Arnav Singh Raizada looked at her astonished and at loss of sense. He felt hopeless. Time was tickling down. He closed his eyes in agony.

'50 seconds' Aman counted

"Sheesh Mahal, we will go there," Arnav said, remembering about that house, where he would hate to stay with his family, as it had horrific memories, but that would be anytime better than being a servant in this house.

"Fourty seconds,"

"Let me remind you Raizada, that you don't have currently enough money to just afford your family and you are talking about travelling to another city. Sheesh Mahal no longer has any basic amenities, such as water and electricity. Thus, just to get them again you will have to pay a few thousands," Khushi chuckled. She knew every single thing about him.

"25 seconds," Aman continued informing the remaining time.

Arnav raked his hand through his hairs. He just remembered that he knew the house had no amenities. Since no one stayed in the SheeshMahal and the last time he went there it was on fashion show, he thought that those were not needed. He had hired a house-help to clean the house every second day.

"10 seconds," The time was tickling down.

"Seems like you don't want," Khushi said mockingly.

His breath hitched yet he managed to say, "I am... I am ready, but please don't do anything to anyone from my family," he pleaded. He never felt so helpless and aloofness before.

"Good, and your not in the position to negotiate." she moved closer to him and stated looking into his eyes, "I am here for my revenge, here to make you all rue for the way you all manipulated me, for the day you threw me out, you all will have to repay." she looked toward everyone, her spitting fire. "Aman, file please?" She asked and he obeyed without a word.

"Here," he handed her the file.

"Thank you," she forwarded the file toward Arnav, "Mr Raizada, here is the file for the deal of your staying in this house. You are not the owner of the house on any term, just consider yourself as six months worker here. Everyone here would have to work, except Shyamji and mayb your Nani," she declared.

"Shyam?" he was befuddled as he studied the file.

"Yes, of  course, remember, I was having an affair with him," she chuckled, "further more, if any of you breach any clause, you will be punished or thrown out of this house, that depends on my mood. Sign," she ordered, he looked at her, unsure. "I don't have time to waste Mr Raizada," she gritted her teeth, feeling impatient.

He glanced to his family, who wanted to stay here and he realized from their faced. Anyways, the decision to go the Sheesh Mahal was an impulsive one, he had to stay here for his company. Taking a sigh, he signed the file and handed her back.

"Good. Now shift all your stuff from your room, I shall be shifting there in a month and want all the renovation to be done before." she commanded.

"My room?" he exclaimed, without even realizing he was standing in her territory.

"Mr Raizada," She flickered the file in front of him, "you don't even own this house to have your own room or let's say, if you want to stay in that room, you can sleep in the poolside, I won't mind," she winked at him, reminding him of the time he made her sleep there.

"Poolside Khushiji?" Anjali asked, confused. Her eyes narrowed.

"Oh! your brother didn't tell you, at the start of the fake marriage, he made me sleep at poolside, until I fall sick. Actually good idea, for the next week your temporary bed will be arranged in the poolside. And since I am not inhuman like you guys, just let me ask Aman about the weather," she chortled and looked at Aman, "Aman, how is the weather this week at night?"

"Just a minute," he mumbled and looked at his weather prediction. "Clear, it will not be cold." he replied.

"Good, that settles your shifting to the poolside," Khushi announced to Arnav and then veered toward Payal, "My dear Jiji, selfish, cunning jiji. Let me actually call you GG as in GreedyGirl," she insulted her openly.

Arnav gazed at shivering Payal, he had so much to find out. How he wished he didn't go in shell and was in business, he didn't even have any money or resources to find out the truth about her now. To wipe the doubt that she was not wrong. He wanted to hear his heart but his mind was alerting the heart to see the proofs before having his heart broken. The only medium now was Payal and he would get the truth out from her.

"She is your big sister, respect her," Akash growled.

"Oh no! she is not. Sister doesn't backstab," Khushi hissed the words.

"Your sister stood up for the right, it is no backstabbing," Mami commented with her high attitude.

"Lower your attitude, at this moment your position is even more less than Hari Prakash," Khushi spat venom at the woman who had nothing better to say other than 'hello, hi, bye, bye' or call her 'phatti saree,'. She breathed and raised her eyes again, "anyways Manorama ji, I will get back to you once I am done with your daughter-in-law. Mrs Payal Akash Singh Raizada, although you name is powerful but you are no longer. Whilst my name is simple Khushi but it has more power than any of you staning here" she giggled evilly, "oh well," she scratched her brow, "I was saying from now on, you have to cook food and do laundry," 

"She is pregnant?" Mamaji  was horrified. He was a very calm person but talked once in a while.

"Oh! you have a tongue nice discovery... about pregnant, so what?" Khushi grimaced, "working during pregnancy eases delivery,"  she discarded the point. She gazed at Payal and ordered, "Make me Jalebi right now," 

"But I am tired," Payal tried to gain sympathy.

"Then get out of here," she said threateningly.

"I will make," Payal rushed in the kitchen like a scared kitten, not believing that her sister  who loved her so much could not fall for her innocent face. Payal had always used her sad face to make her do anything and she did but it no longer worked on her sister.

"Manoramaji, now to you, you will have to clean the whole house all proper and neat," she said sternly.

"Hello, hi, bye, bye, what will happen of my manicure," Mami's eyes were widened.

"Don't manicure your nails next time, it will save you money, and in one way I am doing favor on you, you need to lose weight," she said nonchalantly. 

Mami was gobsmacked, feeling insulted, she used to do same calling her 'phatti saree,'.  She knew this time a very powerful Khushi was back and she stood no chance in front of him and decided it was better to stay with mouth shut.

"Khushiji woh to hamra kaam hai," HP said, feeling scared that he would lose his job along his brothers. If everyone from the house where to do the house chores, these brother would surely be thrown out, how would the live off.

"Don't worry about that HPji, you job is intact but instead of doing the chores, you will instruct them how to do it. Ok?" she asked him, if more question but he seemed pleased that his job was not in danger, so he nodded with contentment.

He truly believed this family needed a doze of their own medicine for having treated Khushi so poorly and they were with even if without voicing it. She had been at the receiving end for what she didn't do and it was time they got the realization of that.

"To work Manoramaji, the floor should be so clean that I can see my phatti saree in it." she mocked and looked at Nani, "Mrs Senior Raizada, although I won't give you any physical work but there is something you would have to do thirty minutes per day." she said battling her eyes lashes innocently.

"What is that?" Nani asked her mouth twitching into disappointment.

"You have to praise me with a smile for thirty minutes per day and apart that not a single wrong word about me," she winked at Nani and then looked at Anjali, without giving Nani any chance, who looked mortified "I want you to go and take away every single pot of flower and plant from the poolside. You can put it anywhere in your temporary room or your families'. Later Aman will bring a florist and they will give you the flower pot to be there, you will have to tend them, clear?"

Arnav flinched. His garden was going to be butchered and he had no say.

Anjali gasped, "they are Arnav's favorite flowers," 

"as if I care, do as ordered," she said in clear steal voice and Anjali nodded meekly. She looked at Akash, "Clean all the cars every second day," she said grumpily and then turned to an innocent looking Shyam, "Shyamji, I can't make you do anything. You have suffered enough in this family. Our good time starts now." she lowered her eyes, pretending to blush.

No one said a word. Anjali paled at the suggestive voice of Khushi and smiling smugly face of Shyam. Arnav fist clenched at the reminder of their chaperon meeting at the terrace. But for some strange reason even if she was declaring it openly, his heart was telling him that no she was not involved with Shyam and she must have a reason to do this. And even in this pitoyable condition, where normally his mind would have completely taken over to mind a solution, his heart overpowered and he decided to trust Khushi. Yet he was sad, upset.

Khushi turned her eyes to an ashen looking Arnav. "What can we make him do Aman?"

---------------------------------------------------

So, how are you finding the fireball as the story is proceeding? 
What will be his reply?
Please press like, leave your comments and share the link with your friends as it means a lot to me.
If you have any little bit mean suggestions for Khushi to take revenge from Arnav and family, please drop in, I will definitely try to work on them. 
I am so happy we reached the target so soon and instead of thursday, I am uploading on tuesday itself. I am so overwhelmed. Lets raise the target a bit, since I know the potential of Arshi fans. I need at least four pages comments and more than 70 likes, I know you people can do even more than this :). Next part hopefully this weekend or even before. :)

Regarding PMs, as I said, unfortunately, I won't be sending, you need to follow either my twitter page https://twitter.com/KashishWriting 
Or bookmark my gallery:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1642515

Loads of love<333
Kashish

The following 138 member(s) liked the above post:

ck1985barbie_gurlswati2011sweetloveNikky.dividarcy25KiakhatiyanSunsnowdasvanineena2000adhara17MONGLIkim1310Snigdha92ramandeep.ubhialiahaysehemalathar1inehanayakpranavmalinir112mahiharisamb289venyarumugamChuchubaby6yhm111HemaSuryaMLMLrita1015sreyalnzmonicajjsinghraizadamrindanigeitahchamatep4peppanimahajan1kskmarymariesandhya.16mannuvirushimerrrshrushti24sweetfairy007sangeethbalacutyanushkaariyazaveriswtgirl_tinaashwakesapwadimp72sumalitessyranishalinikanaguPoonamTpiyushiwelcomebrotokyosonakshi.sharmaducky_annecrazyjiSunandhajtammareddyadeena_89tracy1191kushiasr26sandystarz19Archu61brinnyvinovemberbob55Aplihs..Sri..sd..lg..V_rajputssdewi83sanjuarshiMDKSSMsoumyamuraliarshi1977coriesweetakhi71loves_aishumit0905KeerthiRajkumarWanieAArilipgowri_19mansijani21jeya0301imran78unna_178stories.1408abivicky86nisha1984seshatreeHina69arshiadvayjessjazzkshubhangivaishuutashi26Komal.SbellarosaTumpa12katjshalbizebali-ChildOfChrist-Pinky.Raizadacandyjanrisha8nano123missmkvrindaguptasspoorthydaisydee425zafilara3110smanhajrjeb1brainychild92shalini_sChitraFrukuswasthikaangeldream14mandy15seeta_naipsameena671amaia-Roshini-rulamaranogillpup03Happytwinklesasir-Xpress-dumasMysticRiverDownhill

Sunandha Senior Member
Sunandha
Sunandha

Posted: 13 January 2015 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Please give Shyam something very bad...
He's started, so he should be punished like cleaning toilets etc...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishk

nisha1984 IF-Dazzler
nisha1984
nisha1984

Posted: 13 January 2015 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
nice ff

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishk

-Roshini- IF-Sizzlerz
-Roshini-
-Roshini-