Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MiniFF- Revenge Time-Ch9B/Th2Pg152| COMPLETED | (23/03/15) (Page 19)

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinsel

Super update.Clap
Would love to read on about Khushi's confrontation at the Raizadas

Thanks a loads dear, your comment means a lot to me.
Next is the confrontation, or a start of it. ;)

Loads of love,
Kashish

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zebali

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
NOTE

Thanks a lot guys for appreciating the start of this story and liking Khushi's character. 

As I told previously too, whenever I update a part, I am really nervous but whoever comments and likes make my day brighter. I do forget my problems and tensions when I see my work getting appreciated so, it is a request guys, if you like and appreciate my work please express it, by pressing like or/and even better, leaving me a comment along as well as share the link with you friends. Trust me, when I say it means a lot, we, writers do live on your feedback. I sincerely hope likes and comments will increase, please don't let me down. 

New FF- Bleeding Heart-Chapter2BPage6(01/01/15)

Keep showering me with your love guys.

Regarding PMs, unfortunately, I won't be sending, you need to follow either my twitter page https://twitter.com/KashishWriting 
Or bookmark my gallery:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1642515

Loads of Love <333
Kashish

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeethbalacandyjanpup03ChitraF

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
CHAPTER 3A- Claiming What is Mine

The shrill sound of the bell attracted their eyes to the door, a servant opened the door and Khushi appeared in the view. "Good evening, my exs'" she smiled tauntingly.

"What are you doing here now?"  Arnav asked, his eyes spitting fire.

Aman entered just behind her, with a manila folder secured in his hold. "Good evening my ex-bosses."

"Cut the chase and come to the point Khushi, what the hell are you doing here?" Payal asked her, her eyes spitting fire.

"Ungrateful lady. Relax. Everything on its time. Hari Prakash a glass of water for me and ask Aman about some refreshment," Khushi said politely to the servant, while she comfortable settled herself on the plush sofa, crossed her legs, looking regal, enraging the Raizadas. 

"Mix juice for me, please" Aman smiled at the servant, who went to th kitchen.

"What the! Who the hell allowed you here." Arnav yelled.

"I am back to claim what is mine." She said straightforwardly.

"There is nothing of you here Khushi. You were married to my grandson for six months which were years back," Nani commented, disgusted.

"Aur nahi to kiya. Hello, hi, bye, bye. You have nothing to claim here," mami scowled.

"Mama, mama," said Abhishek as the trio: Shivani, Abhishek and Nisha, stepped down from the stairs.

"Oh hey kids," Khushi greeted them.

"Hey," the kids said, confused.

"Bacho please go and pray on garden," Anjali said to the kids, not wanting to involve them in this matter. 

They all were worried, the only person happy and snickering in pleasure was Shyam. To see his object of attention back and from what he heard from the Raizada heirs, she was wealthy woman now thus he could leave this gold egg now to be with her, he had to work on her. He had to charm his way into her heart. 

Given Khushi was changed but she could not be changed to extreme limits, he concluded. Just a few tears, some telltales, some sympathy wanted talks and she would melt. But he had to be careful, very careful this time around.

Hari Prakash came back with their refreshment. Khushi took her glass of water and drank it leisurely; not giving a damn to the worried family. They deserved much more and that was what she planned to give them.

"Khushi, I bear you at office because you are a major stockholder but this is our home, don't force me to call the guards to throw you out, " Arnav gritted his teeth.

"Correction, not your house but mine. You had transferred this house to Anjali's name, who in her blind love gave it to Shyam. Your lovely brother-in-law Shyam had gambled a huge sum, unfortunately for you and fortunately for me, he ended up losing the money, thus he mortgaged the house to them until he gathered the money. He could not, thus I paid them and took the reign. This house belongs to me now." She informed the already stunned people. Arnav's eyes were wide open in disbelief.

"This can't be true," Anjali was perplexed.

"Nothing but the truth." Aman confirmed what Khushi said and shew the legal papers to Arnav.

Anjali looked at Shyam and asked "did you lose our house in gambling?" He didn't reply, just looked at side. She got her answer and took her step back, until she slumped on the couch, she was aghast.

Arnav raked his finger through his hairs. He could not believe his shutting in shelf could result to this. Now to sum it up, his business belonged to Khushi, his house belonged to Khushi, all because his resolving in loneliness.

"We will leave and get a new house," he assured them, trying to calm his nerves.

"Mr Arnav Singh Raizada, News: your current balance is less than one lack. So you can maybe just afford a decent apartment." Khushi said with a lopsided smile.

He looked at his family shocked. "My account had at least a few crores in it, along money coming in from company from my shares,"

"Sorry Arnavji, Mami and I invested in a beauty parlor but due to my pregnancy I could not help much Mami and after two years of investment all crumbled down." Payal said her eyes lowered.

Arnav rotated to Anjali and demanded, "Di, I get it you love Shyam and did not think twice to read papers so forget about the house; but you knew what huge amounts Mami and Payal were investing yet you allowed. Only you are allowed to authorize huge sum transfer from my account.  Why?"

"Chote," she fumbled on her words and shuffled on her feet, "Mami felt useless staying at home and wanted to do something along Payal, I just could not refuse. When I tried to tell you, you were too distraught to hear anything," she said guiltily. Already the burden that this house belonged to Khushi because of Shyam was painful for her.

Arnav sighed and sat next to her, "it is ok di, we will manage this too." He calmed himself, he could never get angry with his di for long. Anjali hugged him, wanting solace.

"Oh enough of sibling love than can destroy others peace." Khushi declared. She hated to see both the siblings, her life was destroyed because of them.

"We will leave this house," Arnav announced.

"Yes and spend the remaining money on apartment rents rather than bearing the expense of your great nani's health issues. Aman what was the last month's expense on her treatment?" She glanced at her right hand.

"67 thousands rupees only," he read the statement he got hold on thanks to their investigator.

This made Arnav exhale sharply, where was his stuck in all the stupidities, revenge and his members medical needs.

"Besides that, your dearest sister-in-law is pregnant. How would you afford her appointments," she sniggered.

Arnav slide a frustrated palm over his face. "What do you want?" He was exasperated.

"You can stay here as well for six months, to have enough money to shift somewhere else," she said firmly.

He could not believe she relented to let them stay there. He was disbelieved and he could not be happy about it. She was not his Khushi. She was A new Khushi. She was someone that will not do something without her own benefit. But what was her gain here in letting them staying Shantivan. It would have in her strike to throw them to take her revenge then why was she letting them stay here. "Why?" Was the only word he could utter.

She guffawed. "Because there would be no fun throwing you out when I can treat your family as servants around. If you want to stay here, you have to earn it." She commanded.

"This is so not happened," he hissed. He could not let his family suffer.

"Ok, but just imagine, your nani dying because of you. Your sweet with sugar coated Bhabhi, who I don't understand if she is a baby machine, first baby four years back, second baby two years back and, as everyone knows she is again pregnant by three month, having a miscarriage because of you. Three babies to take care off.. In total about 11 people to take care of in that sum. Soon you will be off money since I will make sure that you are not able to stick to the post and redeem your shares to null. And maybe if I get my fill in this six months, I will give you back the house. Maybe. Just think about it. I am giving all the time in the world and all the time is exactly 60 seconds," she giggled and requested Aman, "Aman, please start the countdown."

"Go... 60..." Aman started, putting the timer.

---------------------------------------------------

So, how are you finding the fireball as the story is proceeding? 
What will be his reply?
Please press like, leave your comments and share the link with your friends as it means a lot to me.
If you have any little bit mean suggestions for Khushi to take revenge from Arnav and family, please drop in, I will definitely try to work on them. 
I need at least three pages comments and more than 50 likes, I know you people can do even more than this :). Next part hopefully this thursday. :)

Regarding PMs, as I said, unfortunately, I won't be sending, you need to follow either my twitter page https://twitter.com/KashishWriting 
Or bookmark my gallery:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1642515

Loads of love<333
Kashish

Edited by kashishk - 11 January 2015 at 2:43pm

The following 149 member(s) liked the above post:

psruthiaparna7apubasusunshaeySunsnowneena2000adhara17kim1310aliahayseSnigdha92shalini.sri.abir112pra_s.96smitha3819sinia.123venyarumugamChuchubaby6yhm111HemaSuryaMLMLanji2482rita1015jigiparijjsinghraizadamrindanigeitahchamatep4peppasamvedhalittlerenu161ksksandhya.16ff45readermarymariemannuvirushimerrrlakshya5ariyazaverisweetfairy007garga016sangeethbalacutyanushkagurukhushswtgirl_tinadimp72sonupatashwakesapwashalinikanagucutie13PoonamTpiyushitokyosonakshi.sharmaducky_annecrazyjijtammareddytracy1191kushiasr26sasusandystarz19brinnythinkggreenawaheedPriyarun123angelgirl_avinovembercrazyqueenneekkaurammullu1..Sri..sd..lg..sanjuarshissdewi83MDKSSMsweetakhi71sadia98soumyamuraliarshi1977corieHuleygirlloves_aishuh-arshi89mit0905SpoonaiAish002KeerthiRajkumargowri_19WanieAArilipAnny90RandomGirlifsaal044mansijani21jeya0301crazyweirdunna_178seshatreekirti123abivicky86vaishuuyeshyeshnapraseethajessjazzarshiadvayHina69renee.beesmattashi26kshubhangikatjbellarosaTumpa12..strawberry..zebalishalbiPinky.Raizadacandyjan-ChildOfChrist-nano123Javeria3991risha8shah.1234zafikritashvrindaguptamissmkzariya123smanhajrsweetie_angelcaskerlara3110ChitraFrukuswasthikaangeldream14jeb1pup03Kamala05-Roshini-rulamasarunsashasinghamaiaameena671seeta_naipsHappytwinklesasirdumas-Xpress-DownhillMysticRiver

jtammareddy Senior Member
jtammareddy
jtammareddy

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
All I can say good going Khushi. I so love her.

Edited by jtammareddy - 11 January 2015 at 2:56pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikky.divikashishk

jeb1 IF-Sizzlerz
jeb1
jeb1

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
I love khushi
Nice update
Pls cont soon

kashishk

crazyqueen Senior Member
crazyqueen
crazyqueen

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Loved it,loved it,loved it.
I just loved.
Raizadas you are doomed,I can't wait for more.

kashishk

-Roshini- IF-Sizzlerz
-Roshini-
-Roshini-

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Awesome update

kashishk

-Anu13- IF-Dazzler
-Anu13-
-Anu13-