Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MiniFF- Revenge Time-Ch9B/Th2Pg152| COMPLETED | (23/03/15) (Page 141)

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 17 March 2015 at 8:35am | IP Logged
NOTE

Before, I get back to the important part, I feel like blabbering, want to talk out my heart. Things are going awful at my end, I am looked for to take a decision as per others but I am unable too to do that. 

Why is it that people want to impose things on you?  Rule your life? Blackmail you into things just because you are a sensitive person and the guilt quotient in you is extremely filled?

I feel like blabbering more and more for my own life's problem.

Just tell me, would you keep doing as people, who matters to you, impose on you? Or do what is right and your heart says is right too, even it means going away from your closed one?

Back to the part, guys, thanks a lot for appreciating this story and liking/loving Khushi's character, personally I just love Khushi with every update, how can I love my character so much? maybe because each time, I put a part of myself in the characterization.And now another in the list is going to be Aryan. He is a person, who attracts you in a go.

You guys made my day. About 8 pages comments and around 100 likes, I know you guys can do a lot more. I am so so so happy. 
We should retain this or much more, if you guys are up for it, are you? :)

As I told previously too, whenever I update a part, I am really nervous but whoever comments and likes make my day brighter. I do forget my problems and tensions when I see my work getting appreciated so, it is a request guys, if you like and appreciate my work please express it, by pressing like or/and even better, leaving me a comment along as well as share the link with you friends. Trust me, when I say it means a lot, we, writers do live on your feedback. I sincerely hope likes and comments will increase, please don't let me down. 

NEXT PART IN About in an hour ;)

-FFs going on Arhi: 
New FF- Bleeding Heart-Chapter2BPage6(01/01/15)

Keep showering me with your love guys.

Regarding PMs, if you haven't received any PM from me last week and you having been pressing like/commenting, send me a buddy request on kashishkPM :)

https://twitter.com/KashishWriting 
Or bookmark my gallery:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1642515

Loads of Love <333
Kashish

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Archu61russelskhushijyothirockzmahrusweety..NeverGiveUp..zafiyoga123pup03ameena671taahir004

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 17 March 2015 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Anmay-The Unbreakable- Prologue (11/02/2015) I will continue when this one ends.  

Teaser Page 131
CHAPTER 9A: Solutions?

"WOW," he exclaimed inwardly. Her house in Mumbai was bigger than his own house or even Sheesh Mahal.

He was well aware by NK that she succeeded so well because of his help, his financial and emotional support. Aman had been also there for her, helping her to establish herself.

"You sure know how to invest Khushi," Nk commented as he had not seen the house until now as well. He had came to India directly from Australia with this family but Khushi had been in India for a year now along Aman.

"I learnt from you NK and Aman," Khushi smiled, "had it not been you giving me a loan, when I had nothing to give as a guarantee, I would have not been here, or achieved some much," Khushi was grateful of NK.

When she was done with her course, she needed money to start her own venture. She had nothing, no money, no bank balance and no property. Banks didn't sanction her any loan as she had no guarantee to give and that was when NK came in. He possessed a large sum of property and money inherited by his ancestors, although he earned well of his own. He had happily loaned her money.

She had right of started with catering business, her company made sweets and pastries, selling to shops and delivering to the events places. Her brand Khushi for sweets became a huge hit in not time. 

Later on she ventured in clothing business with Aryan enterprises and had flourished there too. With her unique designs and motives, her creativity was appreciated widely. From a small office, it became bigger and more bigger. She had earned money and more money. Then using her clever mind, she had chalked out the plan to overtake Arnav Singh Raizada's life. She had succeeded there too.

"Aman, please show Arnav his room?" Khushi said as she held her son and took him in their own room. The servants arranged for the mansion beforehand, was bringing in her luggage.

"Mama,"

"Han bacha," she asked him as she placed him on the bed.

"I am waiting dad to make you smile," He said innocently.

Khushi giggled at his innocence. Although she was not sure of that prospect because he was too hurt. He said sternly that he wouldn't give Arnav a chance but then he was still a kid, he had called him dad. He could be mature in his talks, he could talk like an elder but he was still a kid. He had repeated the words Khushi used to utter often but he had then called him dad, showing very well his craving for his father and proving that he was still a kid.

"Why do you want that kiddo?" She asked him.

"Because, I want us to be happy. You, dad and me. Happy family," he said happily.

"Let's see what time show us. But baby, don't expect too much yet know, I will be always with you," Khushi promised him.

"I know mama," he said happily.

~***~

"Dad, I want to sleep with you," Aryan said with a stern tone.

"Are you sure kiddoo?" Khushi frowned at her son.

"Yes mama," he said with a glint in his eyes.

Khushi saw right through her son was upto some naughtiness, as a mischievious frown was set on his face. She shook her head but was assured her Aryan would not cross his limits. She trust him.

"Alright son," she said and changed him inti his nightwear, "Any problem, call me," she kissed him. "Take care of him Arnav," she said sternly.

"I will," he assured her.

She nodded but was not satisfied. "Dad please wait outside, I will be out in a minute,"

Arnav realized he was politely dismissed by his son and he had no right in staying there. He was not accepted completely by them and he was confident not to be for quite a while because his sins were too big. He was amazed and happy too because he himself knew, he would never be able to forgive himself.

He promised never to forget his mistakes. Never, he would.

Quietly, he left the room.

Aryan held her hand and said, "Mama, don't worry, I will take care of myself and you are just a room away."

"Alright.." she told him and gave him a kiss. "I will miss you."

"Me too. I will sleep with you only from tomorrow on,"

Aryan hugged his mother and joined his father. "Pick me up," 

Arnav complied and walked to his room. He placed him on the bed, Aryan rested against the pillow and said, "Tell me a story,"

"Ok," Arnav started telling him a story that he used to tell his nephew and nieces.

"Another,"

"Ok," one after another, he kept telling stories to Aryan. 

Aryan annoyed Arnav till late in wee hours, Arnav eventually dozes off around 2AM and Aryan sneaked out to Khushi. He knew the way, he was master at it.

"Aryan," she called him, sensing him. She was not used to sleep without Aryan.

"Mama," he went to her.

"What happened shona?" She asked him, snuggling him in the blanket.

He guffawed and told her what he did. Khushi could not help but chuckle at her son. "No more naughtiness, you should sleep at time."

"I will," he kissed her and slept with her, cuddling in her arms.

The next morning, around 7AM, Arnav blinked his eyes open, the blur disappeared and soon it stabilized on the surroundings. He looked at his side, Aryan was not there. He creased his brows. Standing up, he went to Khushi's room and saw the two tucked in.

"Naughty kid," Arnav smiled seeing them.

~***~

"Uh dad," Aryan went to Arnav's room. Aryan was bored although his grandparents were with him and wanted to do gardening but they didn't know much about it. It was either his mother or her friends that did gardening with him but all of them were at work.

"Yes Aryan," Arnav was at his side in a blink. It had been a month that he had been settled here. His moments with Aryan were limited because he was distant but he didn't lose hope. No he could not lose hope.

The first day, he thought things were smoothing but he was proved wrong, Aryan loved to irritate him, such as refuse to eat from him, have milk and make him run after him to make him convince him to have it or often he would make Arnav have the same. Or even to give him back rides, or to teach him things. Furthermore, Arnav saw clearly that Aryan made sure to keep Khushi at a little distance from him. He was protective for his mom and Arnav knew a smile on Khushi's face, happiness of her would be the truce between the both.

"I want to do gardening, will you help me?" Aryan said shuffling on his feet.

"Sure baby," Arnav said and holding his hand, they went to the garden. He knew maybe it was one of his trick but he didn't mind.

Aryan was a kid and he found his heart melting toward Arnav regarding himself, he could allow him near him but his mother was precious. He needed to be 100% sure to leave him mother alone with him. At work it would be different but that home, he made clear to be present there, unless his mother asked him to leave them for a while, which she did really rarely.

"Mama has ordered the flower plants, we have to bury them in the ground of the garden," Aryan informed him.

"Beautiful flowers," Arnav complimented, looking at the colorful flowers. Both of them got on working, digging and plotting the plants.

"I wish I could see them too, but well I can smell them. Mama says that my odor sense is more strong than others," Aryan said with a smile, the sadness soon overpowered with positivity.

Arnav's heart wrenched seeing the misery in his son's eyes. His mistakes had led to Aryan's troubled life. If not so, Aryan would have been like normal kids, playing games, playing video games, praising colors, praising the beauty.

Arnav held Aryan's hand to his mouth and kissed it, "I wish and pray heartily, that soon you can see again."

"I want to see too, but till that I can be sad," Aryan said with a smile. "Rose plant,' Aryan comented enhaling the fragrance, "orchid," and he was right. 

"I am sorry kiddo, I am sorry," he hugged Aryan.

"Arnav  sometimes words are useless, so are apologizes... You have to prove sometimes that you mean it," A voice came from behind and both of them turned toward her.

"Khushi,"

"Mama!"

"My cutiepie," Khushi took Aryan in her embrace. She had been out the whole day with work and just came home. "I missed you and I have good news for you."

"I missed you too, what is the news?"

"Your classes are starting in two days," she kissed his cheek.

"New teacher, new friends and new fun," he was elated and Khushi laughed.

"Yup my bacha. So what is going on?" She asked him.

"We are gardening," Aryan said with mirth.

"Good kiddo," she said as she helped him dig and plant another flower.

Arnav looked at them with admiration.  He craved to be a part of them, be a family but it would take him more time and he knew it. 

He had immense guilt in his heart and the guilt that he didn't want to wipe because he didn't want to take her or Aryan for granted and repeat the mistakes again. No he could not bear to make another mistake regarding the people he loved the most.

At times, he wanted to call back him, to congratulate Payal and Akash, who delivered their baby three weeks back and Khushi had congratulated them but he refrained because he had promised Khushi. It pricked a little but it taught a bigger lesson to him. Khushi must have been so hurt and pained when she delivered Aryan, without him by his side but here Payal had all her family, above that she had her husband with her, whilst Khushi didn't have hers.

Anjali's birthday had come but he didn't call her or sent her a message because he was done with her, done with caring for his sister and done hurting others because of hers. He had done all he could, all in his power to secure his sister but he failed.

Failure? yes a big failure because what he forgot was he was no God, he was a mere human. He could guide someone but he could not take decisions for her and he had done just that with Anjali, the later part. It was time she stood on her feet and get her life on track. Apparently to what he gasped, Anjali had started working with Aman's help. He was glad that she was taking life seriously.

He was done once and fully with his family, he wished them happiness but his happiness where with Aryan and Khushi. HIS FAMILY. He wanted his son to see again to be like any normal kid. He was dying each day, his son devoid of eye sight. He wanted something for Aryan to see because his son without eye sight felt like he was in hell.

He got happiness doing little things for Khushi along Aryan and then getting back a smile. His heart filled with warmth when once Aryan brought milk for him, he hated milk but still drunk it for him, or when Aryan gave him a flower on father's day or when Khushi cooked sweet for him, sugar-free sweets. More than gardening or taking of the stock exchange, he felt happy seeing them in joy or doing little things for him, even though he gave them nothing but sadness and pain but still they didn't treat the way he did.

Although he had hated previously but now he loved, he loved ironing her clothes, selecting her clothes for the day and she wore it without much fuss and that warmed his heart, seeing her in his choice, he learned to make jalebies for her. Although she didn't much like jalebies now yet he made and she ate them and so did Aryan ate the sugar-free jalebies.

Even while not giving him a chance, they had been human to him, whilst he had forgotten that back, he learnt some much from them each day.

Well aware that Khushi was really rich and wouldn't need a penny of his but along other financial invest, he made a special account for his family, depositing money in it. He would love if some day, his family could use his money. He had never provided her any right before and now he wanted to give her everything.

He was selfish... badly selfish, he wanted to see them happy because that made him happy, gave him happiness, that rendered his heart with immense elation. He wanted his son to see again because it would give him new eye sight, new dimension and his Khushi unlimited khushi.

Apart that, the money he was getting from his shares in AR, he had started a new project for women in need, women mistreated. He had started an association anonymously, with a good staff hired. His family was unaware of this and he wanted to keep things that way. 

"Kiddo, Aman is waiting for you in the hall, wash your hands and meet him," she kissed him and he happily rushed to his bathroom to clean his hands. Khushi smiled at him and completed burying the plant. "Arnav,"

"Yeah," He looked at her, putting the grovel away. He moved closer to Arnav and whispered, "Stay at two meters distance from my mama,"

Arnav shook his head, it was usual of Aryan, he used to warm him now and then to be away from Khushi.  He felt like laughing but then a sipping sadness that his son didn't trust him with Khushi. It was a big insult and it was was he deserved completely.

"You are going to join Aryan enterprises after two days as my partner," she informed him.

"But what about interview?" He asked her.

"I know your business worth Arnav," she commented.

Yes Business worth. He was worthy business wise but not personal wise and he had to prove the later one to her. He had to prove he wanted to see them happy because they were the one that mattered the most to him.

He had something in his mind that he knew it was time to put in action. It was high time. 

Tomorrow was the day.

Everything would be solved.

Khushi's miseries would end.

The next day, Khushi informed the board of directors about Arnav joining as her partner and told them to accept him as a part of the company the following day.

Getting done with the meeting, she went to her cabin with Aman beside her. "So any improvement with your Anjali. I seriously don't know what you see in her." She shook her head.

"She is coping up. What do you see in Arnav?" Aman questioned back.

"I am done with him," she retorted back.

He held her shoulders and made her sit on her chair, "Khushi, you are not,"

"What do you mean?" She yanked his hand away.

"Angry are we," he teased her.

"Stop this nonsense."

He knelt in front of her and held her hands. "You know you had the option to marry anyone or even me. You are so awesome that it would not have mattered to me about our another baby. I was willing to move on and marry you for Aryan and to make you happy but you conveniently made me your brother."

"Because that what I considered all along," she defended herself.

"No...  The truth is even though you hate Arnav but you still love him... yet you are not ready to forgive him. You have given him a last chance, even though for Aryan but you did, the last one either he proves himself or lose everything, just because you love him immensely. You hate him but yet you want to give him this last chance, to prove himself worthy of you," he stated it, "your happiness only resides in Arnav and thus you want take this last risk for him."

She sighed and her shoulders slumped. "I am wrong, am I not? How can I love him this much?" she threw her head back on the rest board.

He rose and walked to the window, stood by the window. "This is love. Even I wonder, in lone times, how can I love Anjali after everything? She rejected me to marry Shyam. She insulted you when the truth was out in front of her. She manipulates people and what not... Still I can't stop loving her." He sighed.

"True... Love is such a feeling that makes a good wise person a stupid and idiot one," she relented sarcastically.

Her mobile chimed and she fumbled to her desk. She frowned looking at the name flashing on the screen. She quickly picked the phone, "Hello..." then, "I am coming,"

"What happened Khushi?" Aman asked her. 

The door creaked upon, Arnav rose his head and his breath hitched, how came she was here? He gulped down his saliva.

"Leave us alone please," she ordered the other person present there, who obeyed her.

The room resonated with the sound of the slap, as if a thunder hit the place, an intensity in the display of anger.

"I can't believe you are so stupid Mr Arnav Singh Raizada," Khushi roared.

--------------------------------------------------

So did you like this? 
Any guesses what happened?
Should Arnav be given a proper chance soon?
What is your take on this whole situation.
Solutions? What could be the solutions?

Please press like, leave your comments and share the link with your friends as it means a lot to me.
I am so happy we reached the target, I am uploading as said. I am so overwhelmed. Lets keep the same on, since I know the potential of Arshi fans. I need at least 6 pages comments and more than 100 likes, I know you people can do even more than this :). Next half in withing this week, hopefully.

Regarding PMs, like/ comment and add me in your buddy list kashishkPM
twitter page https://twitter.com/KashishWriting 
Or bookmark my gallery:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1642515

Loads of love<333
Kashish

Edited by kashishk - 17 March 2015 at 8:55am

The following 123 member(s) liked the above post:

barbie_gurlpsruthiaparna7swati2011susieevergreen05virus_infightawsomechokristeffi_angelMGVijayalakshmisunshaeySunsnowneena2000Snigdha92shalini.sri.abialiahaysekim1310p4peppar112pra_s.96shanti4Premleelayhm111sansvieHemaSuryaMLMLvenyarumugammrindaniAVC92geitahchamatenimahajansunrise123sandhya.16nimkoswtgirl_tinasangeethbalagurukhushniki171tokyoankitbakainamajarducky_annecrazyjijtammareddyhatelove2012adeena_89kushiasr26sandystarz19brinnyArchu61goyalkalpna123PoonamTpiyushishalinikanagucutie13dreamgirlrus23Priyarun123thinkggreenAplihsmehreenl86..Sri..sd..lg..vinovemberMDKSSMsoumyamuraliarshi1977sanjuarshiSavera84mit0905nikshLovelydayArilipradhika007gowri_19mamidismansijani21imran78AKHUSHIjosnirmalayeshyeshnajessjazzvaishuurusselskhushiseshatree..alohomora..smatsanamskyrenee.beebs1224kshubhangizebalishalbicandyjan..NeverGiveUp..jyothirockzamus5sasirmahrusweety-ChildOfChrist-Javeria3991Arshika_arshismanhajrzafikritashphillips_2909sspoorthyvrindaguptayoga123-Roshini-pup03ranogillameena671amaiaseeta_naipsangeldream14rukuswasthikadrunkiiebabejeb1Happytwinkle-Xpress-taahir004MysticRiverLinsie

sman IF-Rockerz
sman
sman

Posted: 17 March 2015 at 9:10am | IP Logged
amazing update..Arnav was with his NGO women? just a guess

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishk

candyjan IF-Rockerz
candyjan
candyjan

Posted: 17 March 2015 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Awesome 

kashishk

Nimie207 Goldie
Nimie207
Nimie207

Posted: 17 March 2015 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Arnav would hav tried to giv his sight to Aryan..i mean cornea..Khushi might hav barged into his discussion wid Doc...wild guess!! He wsnted to solve Khushi's misery...n dat's Aryan's blindness

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vaishuuhajrkashishkLinsie

marymarie Groupbie
marymarie
marymarie

Posted: 17 March 2015 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Nice update..i think arnav was about to donate his eyes for aryan...just a guess...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vaishuusanamskykashishk

zohakhan7 IF-Stunnerz
zohakhan7
zohakhan7

Posted: 17 March 2015 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Awesome update
continue soon

kashishk

bs1224 IF-Dazzler
bs1224