Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MiniFF- Revenge Time-Ch9B/Th2Pg152| COMPLETED | (23/03/15) (Page 14)

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Xpress-

waiting for u to update

Thanks a loads dear,
I will update as soon as I can :)

Loads of love,
Kashish

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalini_s

oh. the moment I read Khushi's I could not have done this.. I knew it was Aman.. loved this new Khushi.. hope she lashes her whip stronger..

Thanks a loads dear, your comment means a lot to me.
Yes Aman had to be with her and she needed strong backbone. Exactly, she needs to do that, let's see what she does and what is in store for Raizada clan ;) 

Loads of love,
Kashish

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shalini_s

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by candyjan

That was superb dear
Love this khushi...

Thanks a loads dear, your comment means a lot to me.
I am so glad, you love Khushi, a character and her spirit that I adore a lot.

Loads of love,
Kashish

candyjan

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 8:03am | IP Logged
NOTE

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015 Hug

Thanks a lot guys for appreciating the start of this story and liking Khushi's character. I really believe that is how a woman should be. Always bounce back and give as good as she gets.

As I told previously too, whenever I update a part, I am really nervous but whoever comments and likes make my day brighter. I do forget my problems and tensions when I see my work getting appreciated so, it is a request guys, if you like and appreciate my work please express it, by pressing like or/and even better, leaving me a comment along as well as share the link with you friends. Trust me, when I say it means a lot, we, writers do live on your feedback. I sincerely hope likes and comments will increase, please don't let me down. 

New FF- Bleeding Heart-Chapter2BPage6(01/01/15)

Keep showering me with your love guys.

Regarding PMs, unfortunately, I won't be sending, you need to follow either my twitter page https://twitter.com/KashishWriting 
Or bookmark my gallery:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1642515

Loads of Love <333
Kashish

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mit0905jessjazzmahrusweetyChitraFDownhill

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 8:42am | IP Logged
CHAPTER 2B - The Come Back of Khushi

"What the! How did she dare ask me to get her a coffee?" He was furious, and fuming nonetheless, making the coffee as no matter how much he whined or grimaced, she had the authority to dare. And, if he wanted to have back his post of CEO as a starter he needed to obey her commands. How he wanted to strangle her. He was scolding himself, for having thought to forgive her for her acts and have a life for her. 

More angry on himself for going in a shell. If he had been cautious nothing of this would have happened. It all happened because of his stupidity, because of his feelings. He was furious and yet could not shout on anyone. Why? because currently he was not even the major share holder of his company.

"Mr Raizada," came the thundering voice, snapping him out of his thought. He raised his head and saw a very angry Khushi there. And, to be honest, he was taken back, he had not seen a furious Khushi before.

"Now what happened?" He asked nonchalantly.

She rolled her eyes at his audacity and chuckled, rubbing her lower lip incredulously. "Even after hitting rock bottom, the attitude is unchanged. How the hell it takes more half an hour for a simple bloody coffee?" She questioned, with fury again at the front.

He smiled sweetly, he will get on her nerve he promised. "Sorry ma'am, as you see I am an amateur, still learning," he put forward the cup.

She took the cup, ignoring his sweetness filled jabs as she knew him all too well. Taking a sip, she spat. "You are just not an amateur but a loser," she insulted him, banging the cup on the table, spilling some content out and marched outside, "Riya prepare one coffee for me and teach Raizada how to make a proper coffee, without the intention to hospitalize someone with such a bitter coffee and if he wants to have coffee, give him the one he made otherwise he can stay without coffee today," she roared, while walking to the door.

Arnav moved uncomfortably on his feet, now this mere assistant, Riya, of her would teach him to make coffee. He knew how to make coffee, so what if he did not add sugar, he was diabetic, he was used to this. He sighed, 'where is taking me life?'. Then he remembered, "Akash." Without giving a thought, he barged into Akash's cabin.

"Bhai?" Akash gulped down. If anyone was to be blamed for this utter chaos was Alash and he knew a good scolding on his way.

"What the hell Akash have you done?" Arnav gritted his teeth. His voice sounded gruff. He banged his hands on his desk, making him jump in fear.

Akash exhaled. "Then what was I suppose to do? I joined office shortly before my wedding. Not even a year and you went into your shell. I had to take care of the company on all my own."

"You had Aman, which of course, because of your self experimenting ways had left our side and joined a rival party. My most faithful man joined her," Arnav retorted, pushing back his hairs furiously.

"What he suggested often seemed wrong to me and I just applied what I learnt in my courses," Akash defended himself.

"Akash, what you learn in university is a lot more different than real life. Do you think I have done courses you have done? I was 18 when I had started this from the brick. I had no degree, just a passion to do something. Do you think Khushi had tons degrees like you have, I don't think so, still today she is the major stockholder of our company." Arnav sniggered.

"I admit bhai and, I apologize, I am sorry but, you are at fault too. Learn to admit your mistakes too. I respect you but bhai I respect myself too, I have done mistakes and that is what I wanted to correct by putting my shares in market but all turned wrong," Akash sat down on his chair, raking his hand through his hairs, completely stressed out.

Arnav took a deep breathe, trying to calm himself down. He went on Akash's side and place his hand on his shoulder. "I am sorry. I really am for letting the responsibility of the company on you, but now together we have to surpass this problem," he said calmly, knowing all too well, it would lead to more problems within family, it would break them inside.

"Yes bhai," Akash stood up and hugged Arnav.

A voice interrupted them, "Wow, bromance is going on," 

"Khushi!" Arnav was surprised to see her again.

"Call me ma'am. And Akash Raizada, I have a news for you as well, your post will be replaced by Aman's and you will assist him, you need a lot to learn from practical life and better start learning from someone who is expert in this company." Khushi informed him and Aman entered on his cue, flashing a million dollar smile. Akash nodded, "good, I hope you will follow what Aman says, have nice time. Senior Raizada, in my office in five minutes, dictation," ordering Arnav, she left like a wind.

"Good luck ASR," Aman grinned, seeing his ex-boss helpless.

"What the!" Arnav groaned and picked up a pad from Akash's desk. With a sigh, he left the cabin and dawdled to hers, hoping time to halt and he had not to do a meager job of dictation.

He breathed and knocked on her door, "come in," he entered and saw her busy on phone.

"Khus... I mean yes ma'am," he said in a tone as polite as possible. She shew him her hand signaling him to wait and have a seat. He nodded and sat down silently. He was forced to be calm, where in reality he just wanted to kill... his eyes stopped on her eyes... yes he wanted to pin her and kiss her sensually, making her forget everything. He scowled, where the hell did kiss come from. He was angry at his own self.

"Baby, you know na I miss you too, I will come to meet you this week-end" khushi spoke on phone softly, so tenderly, her eyes twinkling. Her voice, nothing like he lately witnessed, yelling or shouting; nor her eyes spitting fire or glaring, she seemed happy. "Yes, you can come but not now, you have some important appointments and I am busy with this new acquisition. Of course I love you the most in this world,"

And Arnav's heart shattered. It made a noise so loud, so deafening to him but no one could hear it. She had someone else in her life. Did she ever love him, he tilted his head and saw her hanging up the phone. "You never loved me, right?" He asked looking in her eyes, his heart thumping.

She smiled bemused and shook her head lightly, scrunching her eyes, "you have the gut to ask me this after knowing what you did to me. Trust me Raizada, had it even been someone else at my place, they would have stopped loving you. You did not do something that will make me love you, you had killed my love at every step so don't talk about that shit word."

"Yet, you still believe on it," he remarked, not too pleased.

She got it, he was referring to the person, she was talking a while back. A taunting smile appeared on her face. "Because there is a huge difference between you and him. No actually, there is a huge difference between you and another simple man. As it is, if a man loves a woman as you said, he would have given her a chance to explain and not blame her of adultery or cheating," she mocked him.

Arnav fisted the paperweight in his hand. Was there more than meet the eye. "If I had doubt about being wrong, your sister dismissed them. If Shyam had been staying at your place or as for a matter was engaged to you, Payal would have known but she denied and that made me so infuriated. Yet this five years away from you, I was ready to forgive you," he refused to admit his mistake.

"So much for claiming to love someone. There is difference in saying that you love someone and actually loving someone, you stand in the first category. Oh and the ungrateful Payal, how can I forget or forgive her...tch never, tell her, she is the next in my list." Her eyes dark, as the color of the night.

"Why because she said the truth?" He questioned, feeling mortified the way she challenged.

"That is what I meant when I said you just say you love. You believe others more than the one you supposedly "love"' she quoted with her fingers. "anyways enough of those nonsense. Note pad, pen and take dictation,"

With a frustrated groan, he took his pen on the pad. "Yes ma'am,"

"Good. Write. Mr Vikram Gosh, we received the latest order of our silk a week back, order number hcd234784..." She dictated the letter to him. "Show me?" She forwarded her hand and he placed the pad on her hand. She blinked her eyes before reading, pushing back the tiredness. She concentrated her eyes on the pad and saw scribbles, undecipherable. "I hope, at least you can reread it yourself," she fleered. He nodded embarrassed, it was no hidden fact his writing sucked. "Good. Type it down and send it to mr Vikram Gosh. Done with this, bring me coffee. If you didn't learn it yet, learn it and give me drinkable coffee. Now go." She ordered and he obeyed.

Money spoke, didn't it?

Sending the mail quickly, he approached Riya, "Riya, uh uhmm, can you teach me how to make coffee as per Khushi's taste?" he shuffled from one feet to another. Arnav Singh Raizada never requested, he demanded but Khushi had demeaned him to this. And her answers in the riddles left him in doubts. This Khushi was a riddle in herself actually and he had to solve her, for his peace of mind.

Riya looked at Arnav and nodded, "come," taking him in the pantry, she patiently show him how Khushi loved her coffee. "Just know, if someday, she is going to burst out in anger, just give her a cup of coffee, her anger will be left to half," she advised him.

"Then I should give her one every two minutes," He mumbled and she chuckled.

"She is not that bad," Riya said, although defending her boss.

"Thank you," he nodded grateful, he thought to make one for himself after giving her but then saw the coffee sitting in one corner of the table, he had to drink it. He needed one albeit. He was about to pick.

"Hey, don't drink that. Make one after giving her first. Trust me, she will not like having to deal with a sick patient." Riya said, throwing the coffee in the sink.

Arnav gave Khushi coffee and then made one for himself. Bitter coffee. He stood at the window, going over her words. "That is what I meant when I said you just say you love. You believe others more than the one you supposedly "love".' He raked his hand through his hairs and left to arrange the archives files.

~~~*~~*~~*~~~

Shantivan was overtaken by silence after being informed about Khushi's arrival. All were stressed expect Shyam, whose eyes shone on Khushi's name. Arnav sat there aloof.

"I just hope she has not brought a storm this time," Nani commented.

"Nani, storm has arrived. She is the major stockholder of the company... I don't know what more will happen," Arnav sighed exasperatedly.

The shrill sound of the bell attracted their eyes to the door, a servant opened the door and Khushi appeared in the view. "Good evening, my exs'" she smiled tauntingly.

---------------------------------------------------

So, how are you finding the fireball, Our Khushi? 
Can you guess what is she upto?
Please press like, leave your comments and share the link with your friends as it means a lot to me.
If you have any little bit mean suggestions for Khushi to take revenge from Arnav and family, please drop in, I will definitely try to work on them. 

Regarding PMs, as I said, unfortunately, I won't be sending, you need to follow either my twitter page https://twitter.com/KashishWriting 
Or bookmark my gallery:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1642515

Loads of love<333
Kashish

Edited by kashishk - 04 January 2015 at 9:31am

The following 115 member(s) liked the above post:

psruthiTajinderKsprisunshaeySunsnowneena2000adhara17kim1310aliahaysepranavmalinipra_s.96mahiharisamb289venyarumugamyhm111sreyalMLMLjjsinghraizadanzmonicajigiparigeitahchamatenimahajanlittlerenu161kskshimerrrcutyanushkaki21988shan68sangeethbalaArshinmesonupatcutie13PoonamTpiyushitessyranisandystarz19brinnytokyosonakshi.sharmacrazyjijtammareddytracy1191thinkggreenmu12dianapadhi92arshilife2cheervinovemberAplihscrazyqueen..Sri..sd..lg..sanjuarshiammullu1AsheleyMDKSSMsadia98soumyamuraliarshi1977coriemit0905Huleygirlloves_aishuWanieAArilipniya55Aish002nitrit95ifsaal044Anny90RandomGirlimran78aa_patelmansijani21seshatreeHina69arshiadvayjessjazzrakenduvadanavaishuukshubhangisaschadesjosnirmalasanamskyshalbibellarosazebali-ChildOfChrist-candyjanmahrusweetynano123Javeria3991risha8zariya123..FallAndFly..vrindaguptasspoorthyzafiteja21caskerChitraFrukuswasthikaangeldream14amaiatinseljeb1shalini_sameena671seeta_naipsrulamapup03Happytwinklezohakhan7-Xpress-dumasMysticRiverDownhill

zohakhan7 IF-Stunnerz
zohakhan7
zohakhan7

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 8:56am | IP Logged
This is getting so interesting :D
Cant wait to see Khushi's confrontation with the Raizada's
Amazing update
continue soon

kashishk

candyjan IF-Rockerz
candyjan
candyjan

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Superb dooper update
Good job khushi...

kashishk

crazyqueen Senior Member
crazyqueen
crazyqueen

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 9:33am | IP Logged
I loved the fireball khushi,as for some suggestions I would like to have some khushi and payal scenes whete payal is going to serve khushi and revenge like khushi as some how got shantivan in her hands and raizadas are doomed.

kashishk

Go to top