Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MiniFF- Revenge Time-Ch9B/Th2Pg152| COMPLETED | (23/03/15) (Page 125)

renee.bee IF-Dazzler
renee.bee
renee.bee

Posted: 08 March 2015 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Teaser  is  interesting 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishk

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 08 March 2015 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalini_s

waiting for it..

I will upload as soon as I can, hopefully within two hours:).

Loads of love,
Kashish

shalini_s

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 08 March 2015 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xBabyAngelx

Nice teaser
I like the pictures

Thanks a loads dear, the credit of that goes to google, the answer of everything :D

Loads of love,
Kashish

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 08 March 2015 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MysticRiver

interesting teaser..

Thanks a loads dear.

Loads of love,
Kashish

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 08 March 2015 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by renee.bee

Teaser  is  interesting 

Thanks a loads sweetheart <3

Loads of love,
Kashish

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 08 March 2015 at 9:39am | IP Logged
NOTE

Seriously, guys, thanks a lot for appreciating this story and liking/loving Khushi's character, personally I just love Khushi with every update, how can I love my character so much? maybe because each time, I put a part of myself in the characterization.And now another in the list is going to be Aryan.

You guys made my day. About 6 pages comments and around 70 likes, I know you guys can do a lot more. I am so so so happy. 
We should retain this or much more, if you guys are up for it, are you? :)

As I told previously too, whenever I update a part, I am really nervous but whoever comments and likes make my day brighter. I do forget my problems and tensions when I see my work getting appreciated so, it is a request guys, if you like and appreciate my work please express it, by pressing like or/and even better, leaving me a comment along as well as share the link with you friends. Trust me, when I say it means a lot, we, writers do live on your feedback. I sincerely hope likes and comments will increase, please don't let me down. 

NEXT PART IN About in an hour ;)

-FFs going on Arhi: 
New FF- Bleeding Heart-Chapter2BPage6(01/01/15)

Keep showering me with your love guys.

Regarding PMs, if you haven't received any PM from me last week and you having been pressing like/commenting, send me a buddy request on kashishkPM :)

https://twitter.com/KashishWriting 
Or bookmark my gallery:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1642515

Loads of Love <333
Kashish

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

saschadesmahrusweetyzafipup03ChitraF

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 08 March 2015 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Anmay-The Unbreakable- Prologue (11/02/2015) I will continue when this one ends. 
CHAPTER 8B: The Decisions

Khushi and Aryan entered in her room. "Aryan baby,"

He heard the uneasy tone in her voice, he understood his mother really well. He was more intelligent than other kids because he was devoid of a very common thing, that people didn't appreciate much, EYES. His sense to feel and understand was a little more than the usual kids of his age.

"Is everything alright Mom?" Aryan asked Khushi.

Khushi felt really warm in her heart when her child could understand her without a word. "Baby," she took him in her lap, "sweetheart we are going back to Mumbai soon," she announced him.

"Oh I will have to leave my friend," he was sad. No he didn't question, he didn't whine because he knew his mother wanted his happiness. The only time he had to trouble her was for playing or sugary food once in a while. Or Maybe when he had asked about his father. He was so dampened seeing  his friends with their father, that it hurt him and he had stayed silent the whole day.

"You will get more friend, awesome friends and besides that I am with you," she kissed his nose. 

He trusted his mother. "I just need you beside me," he hugged her.

"My baby... and the gift you asked for your birthday. Your father," she hesitated.

His heartbeat increased, the moment he was looking forward too yet afraid for had finally come. He had asked for his father even though he didn't need one as he had his super mom. He had asked his father because he wanted to know the man, the man, who was his father. He had asked for his father because he felt stabbed whenever his friend talked about their father. .

"Actually... I..  Aryan... I..." She fumbled. 

"Mom, don't be scared," he held her hands.

"I hid something from you," she bite her lips. 

"Mom, was it for good?"

"Yes. It was." She agreed.

"Then I also know that sometimes for good, we have to hide things for sometime, for the the right moment," his teacher had told them once and it had settled in his mind, he memorized things fast.

Khushi was amazed at the maturity of her baby, her life. "You are the most mature kid, I love baby," she hugged him. "Arnav Singh Raizada is your father and we have decided to get married again since you want your father," she said the obvious but the shocking news to Aryan.

Arnav Singh Raizada was his father. 

Mr Raizada was his father.

His assistant was his father. 

He was numb for a moment, he was impatient for this moment but as it came he was speechless. How he wished he had never asked his mother about his father, how deep he wished.

He had started to like Arnav and feel close to him, he had let him be a part of his own life. He had let him play with him, give him showers, tend his plant and let him around his mom.

How could he have ignored the tension his mother's voice held around him? His mother was someone strict but soft spoken but around Arnav her tone was edged. How could he have ignored it?

Everyone from his family to his teacher and specially his own mother had praised him for his IQ level than why had he not sensed something was not fine? 

Arnav? His father. He was having a hard time accepting it. How he had craved for this moment to call his father dad. 

Now that the moment arrived, questions rose in his mind. Why was he away from them? Why was his mother strict to him?

'I wanted a father, so that I can call him dad, so that he can play games with me, so that he can tuck me in the bed along mom, so that he kisses me... But Mr Raizada? I feel even strange to think him as my father, how would I call him dad?' Aryan was deranged.

It took him a few minutes to digest the news. The very disturbing news but he was strong. He had learnt being strong from his mother.

Khushi gave Aryan time to believe this news.

Arnav was ashamed as this moment took place. His son could not have his father at his side when he opened his eyes to this world. Arnav was supposed to be with Khushi all throughout her pregnancy, her delivery but he was not. In fact he had ruthlessly thrown her out, he was the reason for her pain and Aryan's eye sight. He regretted but he promised, he would make it alright, he would do his best.

After ages, Aryan spoke, "Mom, can I please talk to Mr Raizada?"

"Sure baby," Khushi agreed and helped him sit in front of Arnav.

Arnav was sweating. He had given countless interviews,  attended umpteenth meetings, spoke in front of hundred and thousands of people but today his own baby, Aryan, was making him squirm in his seat. Because he was guilty. Guilty that he could not face his son.

"Why did you throw out my mom?" He asked Arnav, his tone stern.

"I... I didn't trust her enough," he had his head lowered.

"Why do you want to marry my mom now?" Aryan said with fury.

"I love her and I want to fulfill Khushi and your life with happiness, if only you agree," Arnav said with a lump forming in his throat.

Aryan stayed silent, contemplating over something. Could he let Arnav back in their life? Was he guilty enough? Did he love them enough? He had felt his mother's sadness, he had heard his mother crying, he had sensed his mother's suffering and hard times.

Accepting Arnav back in their life meant giving him back the right to hurt his mother. He could suffer some pain but no he would not let any pain come on his mother. His mother was his everything, his universe. He would protect her.

"Mr Raizada, I want my father in my life but I don't trust you," Aryan said sincerely. He could not trust him, which meant he could not accept his father fully in his life.

"I.." Arnav knelt on his knee in front of Aryan and held his hands, Aryan was apprehensive but let him. "I am a very bad person, but I need a chance to prove myself. Can you please forgive me?"

"I can't... I am giving you a chance, this marriage will happen. I won't ask you or my mom any detail about the past. If she has not told me, I am sure she will when think I am ready for it or if you manage to make us trust, I would never in life ask about your past. And if she is letting you back in our life it is because she has tested you before, made sure you are good enough to be in our life and I am sure my mom is strong enough to handle you. I will forgive you the day my mom has a smile on her face because of you, when she has all her happiness back, I will forgive you. But always remember, I am here, I will protect my mom," Aryan said and freed his head,walking to his mother and hugged her. "Mom, I will be always with you no matter what."

"I know kiddo," she clasped her arms around him. It was rare to see kids so understand but Aryan was an exception.

Arnav was  about to leave the room when Aryan's voice stopped him. "I hope you won't fail this time... dad," Aryan finally added the main word. It was difficult but he managed.

Dad. A three letters word overwhelmed Arnav's heart, he felt it beating uneven. "I promise you Aryan, can I hug you?"

"I guess yes," he said and let Arnav hug him, but he was distant. Arnav knew it would take a long time for Aryan to forgive him.

"I promise you Aryan that I will not hurt you or your mom." He kissed his son but Aryan freed himself politely.

"I hope you will remember it," Aryan said with determination.

"I will," Arnav left the room.

An hour later, Aman drove Arnav to the temple. Aman informed him that Khushi was allowing Akash to take over the company as the CEO but he would have to report her or Aman everything. Aman was going back too.

"Where is Khushi?" Arnav asked him.

"She will come with her family," Aman replied. "Arnav you are getting a chance, don't destroy it."

"I will not,"

"Saying is easy but following it is not. I know your anger, anger overpowers you Arnav. When it comes on your head, you can't think what is wrong and right and act. That is what had led you in problems." Aman said.

"I know and I have learned the hard way. If I could wipe something from my life that would be the pain I gave Khushi but that is not possible. The pain is a part of my presence and I have to live with it unfortunately Khushi and Aryan has too as well," Arnav sighed.

"And you are getting a chance to lessen the pain," Aman took a turn. "Arnav remember something, the more you will make her happy, the more you will be happy."

"I will do my best but I am afraid even the best would not be enough,"Arnav exasperated.

"Then better your best," Aman encouraged him. 

"Why are you so good to me?" Arnav asked with a frown.

"Because Khushi's happiness is Aryan and Aryan wants a father. She could have got a better husband, a man who loved her but she is far too broken, she doesn't want to punish someone else for your mistakes. She wants you in her life and because of that I am not being mean to you, which you deserve hundred percent. With that remember, although I want her happy but I will never help you winning her, because she deserves a man who has enough gut to assume his mistake and work his way again his way in her heart alone Aryan's," Aman finished his tirade.

"I am grateful she had you with her." Arnav was really thankful to Aman.

"Even Khushi says that," Aman shook his head, "but I am grateful to have her as my friend".

"True and I have realized only recently that. How unfortunate I am."

"Now don't let the guilt swallow you." Aman advised him. Advising someone was easy but when it came to out ownself it was difficult. He hated the heart that loved Anjali, even after what she had done. He had supported her at every step, every hurdle but he was always rejected, even that he bore. But insulting Khushi had been the top of her mistakes. He could not forgive her that easily.

Anjali had approached him, telling him to marry her but he had refused, saying that he could not marry a woman who wanted to get in a relation because of helplessness. He would help her get a job but he would marry her only when she would correct her ways, when she would stand on her feet and most importantly when she would love him. He had his heart broken too many times and he wanted to start their relation on the right track.

He would wait for her, a single call of love and he would be by her side.

Both of them stepped out of the car and approached pandit. Aman had prepared everything before picking him up. "Pandit, everything set?"

"Yes, the groom may sit down and you may bring the bride," he said and Arnav sat there, he started the chanting.

Arnav rose his head and saw Khushi entering the temple with her family, NK and Lavanya. Aryan was holding her hand. She looked beautiful in the red lehngha. He remembered that day, how he had dragged her to the temple, she was not even ready for her wedding.

Even now, he was not giving her a wedding she deserved. Full on swing wedding with people dancing but he would make up for that.

Khushi sat next to him. Soon enough, after the kanyadan and other chants, the rounds started, reminding him, how he had lit the fire and had dragged her around the sacred fire, with no proper ritual or presence of pandit.

"Fill her partition with the vermilion," The pandit ordered.

Arnav took a pinch of it and smeared in the partition along tying the mangalsutr. Another stab in the heart, he had bluntly filled the vermilion on her partition and tied the mangalsutr. He had snatched her happiness, her dreams.

Both of them took blessings from the elders and Aryan hugged his mother. Arnav stayed at a side, knowing his son was hesitant to be with him and he had every right to. Yet his heart hurt, hurt a lot and he could not measure the extent of pain his family had sufferent, that they had gone through because of him solely.

Aryan held Arnav's hand and signaled him to come on his level, "Dad, we are allowing you in our life, don't make us regret it," he gave a slight, uneasy hug to Arnav, which soothed his heart a bit, yet a huge responsibility was on him now.

"I will make sure that you don't," he gave a kiss to his son, even though knowing the distance between them.

As Arnav and Khushi entered in the house with all the rituals, Lavanya took them on the decorated chairs for them. "What is all this?" Khushi asked her.

"We could not arrange pre-rituals for your wedding but we can do some fun now right," Lavanya winked and went to dance along NK.

"Did you do this?" Khushi asked him, knowing well that Lavanya would have preferred that back in Mumbai.

"I...?" he was baffled.

"Yes, as I know Lavanya," and I know you. she was confident.

"Yes.. I did. I have done many mistakes in past and I want to right the wrong. Even then, this could not be the prefect wedding. I know you had wanted a full of fun wedding and I made you devoid of that. I want you to enjoy at least this little fun," he said heartily.

"Hmm," she nodded and looked at the friends' dancing. "Make sure this ends in an hour, we have a flight to catch," she informed him.

"Yes," he nodded thankfully.

Khushi had a little smile on her face as she saw NK teasing Lavanya, or Aman dancing with her baby. She felt happiness despite her stern self and Arnav couldn't help but admire her.

"I have to make sure, her smile is back, even if I have to do something extreme," he said inwardly, he wanted her happiness, her full happiness back.

An hour later, having changed their clothes, Khushi and everyone that came with her adding Arnav were ready to leave. Truth be told, Khushi had enjoyed the dancing and singing of her friends.

"Chote, think again," Anjali pleaded as they sat at the door of the house.

"Di, there is nothing to think," Arnav was blunt, he was sure about his decision. "My life is Khushi and Aryan."

"And am I no one?" She cried, holding his hand.

"Di, I have done all I could and I fulfilled ma's promise at every step. A daughter is supposed to go to her husband's house but I let you stay her... I didn't think twice depositing money in your account.. You have your daughter, your own life. Our togetherness was till now."

"You can't leave me," she clutched on his hand. 

Arnav's tone turned stern... "STOP IT ANJALI SHYAM JHA, did you think twice before supporting Shyam? When I myself told you about him. No. You didn't believe me. Why is that only I have to give you everything, give up things for you. I am fed up of that. People are here to take care of you. Please grow up Anjali." With those words, he marched out with wheeling the two bags.

Anjali. For the first time, his brother called her by name. First by her husband's name attached, when he knew she had applied the divorce as she had left Shyam and it was due to get the confirmation any day. Secondly, simply by her name. His tone was detached, nor angry nor upset but stoic. She had the dreading feeling, she had lost her brother because of her stupidity. 

Arnav sighed sitting in the SUV, next to Aryan. He smiled looking at their baby and then raised his eyes to Khushi. His family.

A new beginning. He was ready to face the hurdles.

~*~*~
--------------------------------------------------

The last bit was reene.bee specially, how you all enjoyed it.
So did you like this? How was Aryan VS Arnav?
Should Arnav be given a proper chance soon?
What is your take on Arnav and his sister? 

Please press like, leave your comments and share the link with your friends as it means a lot to me.
I am so happy we reached the target, I am uploading as said. I am so overwhelmed. Lets keep the same on, since I know the potential of Arshi fans. I need at least 6 pages comments and more than 100 likes, I know you people can do even more than this :). Next half in withing this week, hopefully.

Regarding PMs, like/ comment and add me in your buddy list kashishkPM
twitter page https://twitter.com/KashishWriting 
Or bookmark my gallery:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1642515

Loads of love<333
Kashish

Edited by kashishk - 08 March 2015 at 10:09am

The following 138 member(s) liked the above post:

ck1985psruthiaparna7dpurvaswati2011evergreen05virus_infightsteffi_angelMGVijayalakshmisunshaeySunsnowneena2000Snigdha92appu1403shalini.sri.abialiahaysekim1310shanti4g.s.p.r.9.4.3.r112I_Love_Barunvenyarumugamyhm111HemaSuryarita1015jjsinghraizadamrindanip4peppanimahajangeitahchamatesunrise1231kskariyazaverivaseem_rumanaDrdearnimkosangeethbalagurukhushsravanthi93dimp72cutie13ruksmshalinikanagulatha72tessyranimanjusha_92goyalkalpna123sumaliPoonamTpiyushiritu3kumariluvrainaartikushiasr26brinnytokyoankitbakajtammareddyhatelove2012inamajarsonakshi.sharmaducky_annecrazyjithinkggreendreamgirlrus23awaheedcrazyqueenvinovemberAplihsvidhichaudhury..Sri..sd..lg..ammullu1MDKSSMsoumyamuraliarshi1977Savera84sweetakhi71KeerthiRajkumarmit0905radhika007gowri_19Ariliparshifan04nitrit95imran78SViji_2706mansijani21neel11mamidisseshatreeHina69..alohomora..arshiadvayzidajessjazzrusselskhushivaishuutashi26josnirmalayeshyeshnabs1224kshubhangismatshalbi..NeverGiveUp..Pinky.Raizadacandyjanmahrusweety-ChildOfChrist-risha8Arshika_arshijyothirockzvrindaguptaphillips_2909zafizaniaxmeniranjana00xBabyAngelxsmanhajrjeb1shalini_srukuswasthikaChitraFkeenu_kkangeldream14ameena671amaiapup03yoga123seeta_naipsrulamaranogillHappytwinklesasir-Xpress-zohakhan7MysticRiverLinsie

Pinky.Raizada IF-Rockerz
Pinky.Raizada
Pinky.Raizada

Posted: 08 March 2015 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Finally they are married, I am glad that Arnav replied strongly to Anjali. I am also glad that Aman rejected Anjali's proposal. Aryan is very protective of his mom. But he is still calling him dad. 

Edited by Pinky.Raizada - 08 March 2015 at 10:23am

kashishk

Go to top