Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MiniFF- Revenge Time-Ch9B/Th2Pg152| COMPLETED | (23/03/15) (Page 114)

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 03 March 2015 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arnavkhushi1106

nice

Thanks a loads dear, your comment means a lot to me.
I will upload as soon as I can, hopefully within two hours:).

Loads of love,
Kashish

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 03 March 2015 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zebali

OMG OMG OMG.
Lovely update.
Khushi making his effective with guilt.
He is regretting with every single moment.
But loved it.
He is doing everything for her.
He is loving to do for her.
He confessed for her.
'''"'.
Now anji saw her lover hubby reale face.
Now willing for khushi forgiveness but nothing got.
She is leaving for Mumbai but why.
Her six months got over.
Will she take Arnav with her r not?
MAMI mama aki pa is setting in their places.
Nani .
Madhumati well done.
MAMI loose 4 kg.
Tf pm.

Awee. Yes he is, she is giving back as good as she has suffered.
Well, Anjali can't get everything in life too, right?
Yes she is going back, she was here for a limited time. Let's see about this?
Yup Khushi is a fireball and not a woman, who can be treated as other likes.
You are most welcome sweetheart.

Loads of love,
Kashish
kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 03 March 2015 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vaishuu

Awesome update..

Loads of love,
Kashish
kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 03 March 2015 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshika_arshi

when is the next update??? cant wait to read it...

I was supposed to update half an hour back but had got some work to do in between, I am here now. Just have to do some edits in the part and I shall update it. Stay tuned <3

Loads of love,
Kashish
kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 03 March 2015 at 7:18am | IP Logged
NOTE

Seriously, guys, thanks a lot for appreciating this story and liking/loving Khushi's character, personally I just love Khushi with every update, how can I love my character so much? maybe because each time, I put a part of myself in the characterization.And now another in the list is going to be Aryan.

You guys made my day. About 6 pages comments and around 100 likes, I knew you guys can do. I am so so so happy. 
We should retain this or much more, if you guys are up for it, are you? :)

As I told previously too, whenever I update a part, I am really nervous but whoever comments and likes make my day brighter. I do forget my problems and tensions when I see my work getting appreciated so, it is a request guys, if you like and appreciate my work please express it, by pressing like or/and even better, leaving me a comment along as well as share the link with you friends. Trust me, when I say it means a lot, we, writers do live on your feedback. I sincerely hope likes and comments will increase, please don't let me down. 

NEXT PART IN About half an hour ;)

-FFs going on Arhi: 
New FF- Bleeding Heart-Chapter2BPage6(01/01/15)

Keep showering me with your love guys.

Regarding PMs, if you haven't received any PM from me last week and you having been pressing like/commenting, send me a buddy request on kashishkPM :)

https://twitter.com/KashishWriting 
Or bookmark my gallery:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1642515

Loads of Love <333
Kashish

Edited by kashishk - 03 March 2015 at 7:18am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

gowri_19zebali..NeverGiveUp..candyjanzafiamus5meniranjana00ChitraFjeb1Diva_AkorshiDownhill

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 03 March 2015 at 7:43am | IP Logged
I will continue when this one ends. Anmay-The Unbreakable- Prologue (11/02/2015)
CHAPTER 8A: The Decisions

"Yes About Shyam... Your dear husband is in prison." Khushi could not avoid the touch of sarcasm. Anjali had stepped in the zone that she could never forgive her for.

Her son, her Aryan was her world and if anyone tried to separate them, she could destroy them. She had been easy with Anjali though, just because, yes just because, Anjali had tried to stand by her five years back, just because of that. Yet that could not save her from her fury.

"Prison?" Anjali asked for confirmation.

"Yes. My father had been paralyzed by Shyam and we had lodged a complaint against him but we needed more proofs. The police was on it since last year. Finally we got the evidences three months back. He has been involved in many illegal tasks such as drugs dealing, arm supplying and bailing out Mafia people," Khushi had elaborated about it. "Shyam is now imprisoned for a long time... A lifetime to be precise." 

Anjali sighed with relief and slumped on the floor and Mami rushed to her, while Arnav stood on his feet frozen. He felt hesitant to go and hug her. Yes. He still loved her but distance had been created when she had decided to misuse him.

At first he had tried to ignore, he had never admonished her because she was his world but lately he had been controlling his anger around her. Anjali's apply for the custody had been the last nail on the coffin. He had erupted. His boiled anger had come out.

Yet after all that she had done, Arnav found himself mellowed down to his sister who had wronged but it took his five years to decide that he would accept Khushi back. He was a very hypocrite person.At one side, he had always supported Anjali just because she was his sister and he had time and again berated Khushi, because she was herself, a lower middle class woman, who smiled at every single moment and knew to laugh even in pain.

"We are going tomorrow, my business in Mumbai needs me, I will announce the decision about the company tomorrow as well," Khushi said sternly. This was going to end tomorrow.

"Khushi you can't go," Arnav said, with worry. He needed time to make her trust him and he could not do if she went away.

He was well aware she didn't need his support she was strong enough. Strong that she could take her own decisions, fight any problem, teach a lesson to her enemies. He didn't want to be her support but her companion throughout the life. To love her, to make her happy, to make up for the wrong. Be with her in good and worse. The way he had been with his family.

Had been a good or bad phase, he had supported his family, even when they did wrong because it was his duty. Now he had to fulfill his responsibility toward his love.

The responsibility that he should have understood when he fell in love but he didn't. He didn't even got it until too late.

How could it be that he could not banish his sister when she had done wrong? although he was unable to forgive her too but he felt bad for her. Why hadn't he felt bad for Khushi when she was whimpering in pain? Had his love and care for Anjali became so selfish?

He raked his hand through his hairs and looked at Khushi who was gazing at him with an amusement glint. "Arnav Singh Raizada, you amuse me. You have everything you want. Even though this house will stay on my son's name but you get to stay here. Your dear sister to pamper you and to be pampered by you. You are asking me not to go. Nothing in this world can stop me back here."

"I.. Khushi. I admit Di is my sister and I do feel sad for her but there is another truth, my life belongs to you, not other person, I will stay as your assistant or anyway you want but please don't leave me," he said with determination.

The Raizada household were befuddled seeing Arnav almost begging, they had never seen this avatar of him and they were sure shocked.

"Are you sure about it?" Khushi asking him in a challenging tone.

Everyone looked at her with apprehension, they didn't know what next was going to come up.

Arnav saw a ray of her hope in that sentence. His heart filled with delight and his lips curved in a smile. "Yes, I am sure," he didn't hesitate even slightly.

"Then you have to decide, between me and you sister. " Khushi smirked, she heard a collective gasps. "You love your sister even though she has done wrong. You love her despite her wrong and you hurt me even when I was right. I can't be in the same house as hers. She had been the root cause for my marriage to you, for you all throwing me out, for my Aryan to be in this stage, for all the hurt inflicted on me. If you want to be with me, you will have to leave this house, break every contact with this house and come with us, will you?" She asked, assured that he would refuse.

His eyes lid were lowered. To leave everyone. To leave Anjali the sister he loved a lot a lot and had promised his mother to take care of her no matter what. Couldn't he keep both? No, he had made sure that this was not an option when he decided to mess Khushi's life for Di.

But, he didn't need to be with Anjali to make sure she was fine, she had everyone for that and he was sure that Aman would make sure Anjali was fine. He wanted to leave that responsibility on his family and maybe Aman, if Anjali gave him a chance. 

For the first time in life, he wanted to be selfish for himself and for his Khushi and baby. He needed Khushi,  he needed to fill her life with happiness and everything that he had snatched from them.

Anjali closed her eyes in hope that her brother would chose her as always. No she had no enmity with Khushi but her brother was all that she had.

"You can't take my brother from me," Anjali pleaded, "he is all I have,"

"And I didn't have a big family to support me when you threw me out, I was screaming in pain till NK appeared after what seemed like an eternity," Khushi mocked and added, "And you have your daughter and this family."

"How can you do this Khushi? How can you separate us?"

"Did you think twice before separating me from Aryan?" Khushi retorted. "I want peace of mind and that can't be with your presence. Your presence is the reminder of the pain that I have suffered. Your brother took that decision, he made sure that I will never be able to stand you, even if you had not done wrong," Khushi added.

"I can't believe you want to snatch my brother. I didn't know you are so cheap, a home-wrecker" Anjali said angrily, forgetting everything.

"Di, stop it," Arnav shrieked. "Di, please stop it. I have forgiven you for everything but I will never forgive you for trying to take away Aryan from Khushi and calling her names. She is not home wrecker, it was I who destroyed her life and now you, who want to separate us to have me to cocoon you." He continued, "Yes, I felt softened when I saw you looking so frail. Unfortunately I still love you and going away from you will hurt me but that is the right thing to do because staying without Khushi and Aryan will kill me day and night like the past five years. Yes I am being selfish, this time not for you though. I just want to look at them even from a distance that would make me the happiest.. From now on, I will not meet you. I have done everything I could do for you but I failed. It is time that I take my responsibilities and let everyone here take care of you... let you take care of yourself," Arnav said fighting his tears.

How could he hate her? His sister. No he would not be able to hate her but he would not be able to forgive her too. She had insulted Khushi.

"I wish I could break every relation with you Di, but I will keep my promise to Ma, everyone here will take care of you from my behalf but.." he looked at everyone, "I request you not to pamper her, I request you to admonish her when she does something wrong," he said with teary eyes. 

"Do I consider this as a yes?" Khushi asked him.

"Yes Khushi, I am ready to leave all this and come with you," he nodded.

"Let me tell something else too and I will ask you the same question again," she started, she wanted to test him to the best. "Your sister would have to work and pay me 10 000 INR every month to stay in this house. That money should be earned from her only, no help from other would win her stay here,"

"I am coming with you Khushi. Rest is upon you how you want to deal with Di, and on Di, if she wants to stay here," he didn't even look once at his sister.

For long, very long he had ignored her misdeeds, her manipulative way, now was time that Anjali became a little aware of the world.

"You will leave me to work on my own?" Anjali gasped and went to him. She shook him slightly as her tears rolled down.

He averted his eyes. "Di, pampering you has resorted you in this thus it would do you good if you work and be independent," he said stoically. 

"You are going to break the promise that mom asked for in her suicide letter?" Anjali was stunned.

The promise that Arnav had made was as his mother asked him. Even though, he was hurt after what his mother did but he could not avoid her words. He respected them.

"Di, she didn't deserve to impose a promise on me, since she overlook her responsibility as a mom, she decided to suicide  yet I had respected that promise because I love her but Di, it is time that we take the right track. Your life is not with me. You need a life partner or life alone on your feet and that only you can chose." Arnav sighed. "Khushi, I am ready, I am ready to come with you, however you will keep me."

"Good. In the study room tomorrow morning 9AM," She announced and went to Aryan.

Picking him up, she went to her room. The room where she lost her everything and gained her most prized gift. Her Aryan.  She messaged Aman about the morning's meeting.

Putting Aryan to sleep, she let her tears fell down. She may seem tough from the exterior but she was still soft from inside. It hurt. The past hurt her.

When Arnav has slapped Anjali she had not felt anything mean. No satisfaction, no guilt. Nothing. She was capable to take care of herself in front of this world. She had felt happy, happy that for once he spoke for her. It might sound really awkward but she had never felt wanted or needed before. That very instant, she had felt, she was not a garbage to be used as pleased.

Was it because she had power now? She had money now? But she had given back the house for them to stay without any much condition, expect Anjali to pay; and the next day, she would give the verdict about the company, then why was he ready to give everything away to be with her? 

Did he finally understand what being in love meant? Did he?

He had taken his stand when Anjali talked rudely to her and had wanted to stop her brother back here. He had took the decision. He wanted to be with her.

She didn't felt pride to separate siblings but she could not stay here. Her pain was too intense. If she was allowing Arnav in her life that was because, and solely because, of Aryan.

Next morning as she entered in the study room, she saw Arnav already there. As she sat down on her chair, Aman entered with a few files. "Here," he handed.

"Thank you Aman, can you please look after Aryan?" She requested.

Aman nodded, understanding that she wanted to discuss with Arnav in private.

"Here is the file for your resuming your office here as CEO," she forwarded the file. 

"I am going with you," he said, certain of his choice.

"Here is the other file, marriage papers and the contract." she saw his confused face and started, "We will get married. If I am letting you in my life that is only for Aryan. He needs his father."

"You can have anyone, then why me?" He asked the question that nagged him at this. Although, he was happy that he was getting a chance to be a part of her family.

"Yes I can, but no one deserves to have a woman as broken as me, you made me that way, so you have to bear it," she said warily and added,  "the contract paper, read them."

Picking the file, he shuffled through the papers and stopped at a particular, "I won't go to someone else then why this clause that If I have an affair with someone else I will be imprisoned for 5 years and have to pay 20 crores," he was confused.

She stood and went to him, sitting at the chair just in front of his. A few inches gap between. "Let me tell you a story,"

"Story?"

"A real life story," she confirmed. "A woman is thrown out of her house, left weeping in pain until her friend comes to her help. She is rescued but doctor informs her that she is pregnant and her situation is critical. She should abort the baby. She doesn't abort her baby because that baby becomes the reason of her survival, her life, her everything. She fights against odds and stay adamant on her decision. She goes to Australia with her friend. She does her studies from distance at home. And the day arrives, she delivers a premature baby and because of excess of bleeding her doctor declares there are 99.9% chances that she could never become a mother again. Then, she is informed her son can't see." Khushi's eyes were red.

Arnav didn't need her to mention it. She was talking about herself. His tears rolled, his heart hurt and he could not even imagine the depth of the pain she suffered. 

"Your answer to why I am not marrying anyone else is because I can't punish him for this, not to have a baby of his own,Your answer to why this clause, because there will be not physical relation between us until I want and if it ever happens I will not be able to pregnant. You will for sure want to go and have some fun outside," she said nonchalantly.

"I will not," he defended confidently, gulping down the lump formed in his throat.

"The thing is.. I don't believe you," she sneered. "I am allowing you in my baby's life because he wants a dad. I have promised him that he will get his father on his birthday. It is his birthday today and never forget that I will keep an eye on you all the time." 

It was her son's birthday and she had wished him at midnight with a sloppy kiss, he had been elated and had asked his gift again. He had asked his father again and she had promised, it would be soon.

"I am..." he was baffled. He didn't even know that it was his son's birthday today.

"Now don't say sorry because it won't change anything,"

"Will you never give me a chance?" He said hopefully.

"Did you give me a chance to prove myself? To speak when you accused me?" She demanded.

"No." He lowered his head. Defeated.

"I will give you a chance, the day my son can see again. I will give us a proper chance," she conceded. 

Arnav nodded hoping that everything would get back to fine soon. His son to see and his Khushi to be happy.

"Think again and chose," she offered him a way out.

Without thinking much, he picked the marriage paper file and the contract file. 

"Are you sure?"

"I was never this sure in life." He took the pen and signed them.

"Good, Aman has arranged the wedding in temple," she informed him. "And this time, whole wedding, with the seven rounds, mangalsutr, sindoor and witnesses," she stabbed his heart again. He had given her a sham of wedding. It was time to correct the wrong from the start.

He was grateful that she was giving him a chance in her life, even if it was for Aryan.

"We have to inform Aryan," she walked out and Arnav followed her, his heart relieved.

What will be Aryan's reaction discovering that Arnav Singh Raizada is his father?

~*~*~
--------------------------------------------------

So did you like this? I am very damn nervous about this. This had been planned when I started writing and now penning down makes me a little giddy, hope you like it.
Should Arnav be given a proper chance soon?
What is your take on Arnav and his sister? 

Please press like, leave your comments and share the link with your friends as it means a lot to me.
I am so happy we reached the target, I am uploading as said. I am so overwhelmed. Lets keep the same on, since I know the potential of Arshi fans. I need at least 6 pages comments and more than 100 likes, I know you people can do even more than this :). Next half in withing this week, hopefully.

Regarding PMs, like/ comment and add me in your buddy list kashishkPM
twitter page https://twitter.com/KashishWriting 
Or bookmark my gallery:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1642515

Loads of love<333
Kashish

The following 127 member(s) liked the above post:

ck1985aparna7swati2011susieevergreen05BunniessunshaeySunsnowneena2000kim1310Snigdha92shalini.sri.abialiahaysetanaayag.s.p.r.9.4.3.p4peppaI_Love_Barunvenyarumugamyhm111HemaSuryanimahajangeitahchamateammullu11kskgurukhushnimkovaseem_rumanasangeethbalaAnn_Esravanthi93os112801Archu61goyalkalpna123PoonamTpiyushijtammareddykushiasr26brinnyhatelove2012inamajarsonakshi.sharmaducky_annecrazyjitessyranisumalishivanigurushalinikanagucutie13dreamgirlrus23awaheedtokyocrazyqueenvinovembermehreenl86ssdewi83..Sri..sd..lg..sanjuarshicorieMDKSSMsoumyamuraliarshi1977Savera84loves_aishuKeerthiRajkumarmit0905Aish002gowri_19Arilipradhika007AKHUSHInitrit95sweet_butterflymansijani21imran78Hina69russelskhushijessjazzzidaseshatreekirti123abivicky86renee.beebs1224kshubhangivaishuujosnirmalayeshyeshnadrashtimeetusmatshalbi-ChildOfChrist-..NeverGiveUp..candyjanJaveria3991Arshika_arshiamus5risha8sasirmissmkjyothirockzsmanhajrmeniranjana00xBabyAngelxvrindaguptazafiphillips_2909bhaktiiiChitraFanjsrukuswasthikaangeldream14yoga123seeta_naipsamaiaameena671keenu_kkDiva_Akorshishalini_sjeb1ranogillpup03Happytwinkle-Xpress-DownhillMysticRiverLinsie

Ann_E Groupbie
Ann_E
Ann_E

Posted: 03 March 2015 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Awesome FF. You're a talented writer. Narration of Khushi's feeling is so perfect. Good job.Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishk

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 03 March 2015 at 8:28am | IP Logged
simply brilliant
loved it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishk

Go to top