Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kashishk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Arshika_arshi

cant wait...

Thanks a loads dear, your comment means a lot to me. 
I will upload super soon.

Loads of love,
Kashish

kashishk thumbnail
NOTE

Before, I get back to the important part, I feel like blabbering, want to talk out my heart. Things are going awful at my end, I am looked for to take a decision as per others but I am unable too to do that. 

Why is it that people want to impose things on you?  Rule your life? Blackmail you into things just because you are a sensitive person and the guilt quotient in you is extremely filled?

I feel like blabbering more and more for my own life's problem.

Just tell me, would you keep doing as people, who matters to you, impose on you? Or do what is right and your heart says is right too, even it means going away from your closed one?

Back to the part, guys, thanks a lot for appreciating this story and liking/loving Khushi's character, personally I just love Khushi with every update, how can I love my character so much? maybe because each time, I put a part of myself in the characterization.And now another in the list is going to be Aryan. He is a person, who attracts you in a go.

You guys made my day. About 8 pages comments and around 100 likes, I know you guys can do a lot more. I am so so so happy. 
We should retain this or much more, if you guys are up for it, are you? :)

As I told previously too, whenever I update a part, I am really nervous but whoever comments and likes make my day brighter. I do forget my problems and tensions when I see my work getting appreciated so, it is a request guys, if you like and appreciate my work please express it, by pressing like or/and even better, leaving me a comment along as well as share the link with you friends. Trust me, when I say it means a lot, we, writers do live on your feedback. I sincerely hope likes and comments will increase, please don't let me down. 

NEXT PART IN About in an hour ;)

-FFs going on Arhi: 
New FF- Bleeding Heart-Chapter2BPage6(01/01/15)

Keep showering me with your love guys.

Regarding PMs, if you haven't received any PM from me last week and you having been pressing like/commenting, send me a buddy request on kashishkPM :)

https://twitter.com/KashishWriting 
Or bookmark my gallery:
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1642515

Loads of Love <333
Kashish
kashishk thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
sman thumbnail
amazing update..Arnav was with his NGO women? just a guess
Nimie207 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Arnav would hav tried to giv his sight to Aryan..i mean cornea..Khushi might hav barged into his discussion wid Doc...wild guess!! He wsnted to solve Khushi's misery...n dat's Aryan's blindness
marymarie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice update..i think arnav was about to donate his eyes for aryan...just a guess...
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Awesome update
continue soon
bs1224 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing one
Loved it
Update soon.
Rimi_BS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
well may be my guess which i hav had made in my mind since u revealed aryan s blindness ie. arnav is going to giv his sight to his son...

loved the update...
plz giv the next soon...cant wait for long...
zebali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
But why she slapped him?
What is going on.

Awesome written.
TFS.