MiniFF- Revenge Time-Ch9B/Th2Pg152| COMPLETED | (23/03/15) - Page 63

Posted: 9 years ago
nice one.. felt bad to hear the doctors are still not able to find treatment for aryan's blindness.. but positive he will get well one day.. arnav may be bad father who have done bad to his wife but khushi is good soul lord can't punish her baby so badly.. also arnav is redeeming and praying for his son's wellness.. hope everything gets fine for their kiddo.. loved the update.. 😊
I am loving this kushi. Good going.👏
Awesome update.👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I loved it.

I am glad Khushi didn't forgive Payal.👏👍🏼

What Payal did and the consequence of her actions to Aryan and Khushi is way too much for her to be forgiven.

Everyone is getting their just desserts from Khushi, I am loving that.

This is so much fun to read.😆

I am looking forward to reading more.

Thanks.😃
Heart  felt ❤️ and emotional 😭

Poor Khushi  is  feeling  disheartened about what the Dr said 

As they say where there is will there always away.

Thanks for the beautiful update 
awesome.
lovely going.
superb.
Awesome.
Khushi did wht mami deserves. 
Mami always called her phatti sari even after the remarriage I never liked tht Arnav dint stop her.
Payal deserves to be treated as it is.
She doesn't deserve forgiveness. 

I guess you'll make khushi revenge Arnav by behaving as he did with khushi
Spl the parking lot was the worse even more thn guest house coz tht wasn't on purpose. 

I hope instead of Arnav she does this to Anjali tht will hurt him more coz she blackmailed khushi to train la. 

Anjali n snake cnt have it easy by going away. Snake shud be in jail.
let anjali live alone without means to survive like khushi n get her to work for money n make her sl9g n taunt her abt her status tht will pinch her n arnav too n show her how difficult it is to earn money which she threw away just like tht. 

updte is nice.i think what ever khushi is doing with arnav and all raizadas that is right.
Hey...Once again, nice update. :) I completely support Khushi's decision regarding Payal. She ought to pay for whatever she has done. So Lavanya has come in the picture. Interesting. Let's see what turn the story takes now and if she is going to feature more or no. Aryan is such a sweetheart. It's really disheartening when he says that he wished he could see. :( Hopefully, he will be fine soon. Arnav in the parking lot huh? Nice. :P Next thing we should see is him falling down the first floor. That was way below the belt. :/  However I'm confused. Last part ended with some people coming to RM (or I'd rather say AM :P) Who were they? Some of them were Guptas right? So who else was with them?  Anyways, I guess I'll just have to be patient. Thanks for the PM :) Please continue soon. :)