Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Diandra is not supporting UpMa (Page 4)

Sabhayata IF-Sizzlerz
Sabhayata
Sabhayata

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by White-Rose

Salman clearly imformed them that renee and karishma wanted to save themselves. I guess she was in dream land at that time. So she hates karishma coz she took few minutes to give her name and love gulati who kicked her out coz of so called image and mumy ji?
I guess she is proud of her all toilet leelas.

bold-is this why she is disappointed with karishma?but karishma did take her name

so confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Missvinzvibg_IHeartFriendz_

Adnus90 Goldie
Adnus90
Adnus90

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sabhayata

Salman clearly imformed them that renee and karishma wanted to save themselves. I guess she was in dream land at that time. So she hates karishma coz she took few minutes to give her name and love gulati who kicked her out coz of so called image and mumy ji?

bold-is this why she is disappointed with karishma?but karishma did take her name

so confused

that is apparently what Di wrote about KT:

smart player, not anyone's friend! Only playin the game!!!!
I've seen wot a good friend KT was in the saving someone nomination task! She is no one's friend!!!!
I thot she was my true friend but she is a liar! Lied bout wot happened on that nominations!
I told her I took ur name immediately n she said 'oh so did i' n when I saw that epi - my heart broke my dear!!!!

seems to me a bit overreacting, but that's how Diandra always was, an extremist Wink

Edited by Adnus90 - 27 December 2014 at 4:22pm

CaptiveFreedomMissvinzSabhayata

Adnus90 Goldie
Adnus90
Adnus90

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
ok here is more:

yes I felt really bad bcoz I loved her n she said 'actually I don't feel like saving anyone, but I hv to gv a name!

and I'm not against karishma - I am just hurt!!!!!! I do not like people who lie - especially close friends!

if she had told me the honest truth of wot she said in that room - I wld hv respected her much much more!

I TOTALLY GET HER NOW!!!!!!

She wants the truth. I'm the same. I want to know the truth, even if it's against me. Lying to me is the worst.

Edited by Adnus90 - 27 December 2014 at 4:33pm

Mayu.jollysingin80Sabhayata

vibg IF-Rockerz
vibg
vibg

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 4:28pm | IP Logged

so confused

Karishma has always maintained she does t trust anyone blindly and rightly so .. Given the nature of the house.   

Firstly, no direct link and second getting a feeling.. Her account could have been hacked! Di herself said things about karishma's distrust on show so she really cant b all that shocked. I am highly doubting the credibiity of these comments esp.. What she said about sonali... Ha ha

-Cara-MissvinzNatkat

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
when  her head was screwed on she wasfair
Sabhayata IF-Sizzlerz
Sabhayata
Sabhayata

Originally posted by Adnus90

ok here is more:

yes I felt really bad bcoz I loved her n she said 'actually I don't feel like saving anyone, but I hv to gv a name!

and I'm not against karishma - I am just hurt!!!!!! I do not like people who lie - especially close friends!

if she had told me the honest truth of wot she said in that room - I wld hv respected her much much more!

She wants the truth. I'm the same. I want to know the truth, even if it's against me. Lying to me is the worst.

but when did she lie she did take diandra's name

and what karihsma said was its difficult to trust people in this game but i trust diandra   a little bit so i save her

in any case such things keep happening between friends hope they make up once karishma is out

MissvinzAdnus90vibg

Adnus90 Goldie
Adnus90
Adnus90

Diandra Soares @diandrasoares13

@TeamGauharKhan well upen has lost it! Needs to find his balance again! KT - smart player, not anyone's friend! Only playin the game!!!!

Diandra Soares @diandrasoares13 5 Std.Vor 5 Stunden

@Insomniac1985 @ishani_gupta @sargunchopra the truth is the truth n it hurts! I love upen but since I've left he has been losing it, sorry

http://twitter.com/diandrasoares13/status/548909150940311552

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CaptiveFreedomSabhayata

Adnus90 Goldie
Adnus90
Adnus90

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 4:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Adnus90

ok here is more:

but when did she lie she did take diandra's name

and what karihsma said was its difficult to trust people in this game but i trust diandra   a little bit so i save her

in any case such things keep happening between friends hope they make up once karishma is out

she lied on the 'immediately' part.. that's it.. Di took her name without thinking and KT did think...

yeah they should be friends, but who knows, maybe KT won't consider her as a friend when she comes out Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sabhayata

Go to top