Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adnus90 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Diandra Soares @diandrasoares13

@TeamGauharKhan well upen has lost it! Needs to find his balance again! KT - smart player, not anyone's friend! Only playin the game!!!!

Diandra Soares @diandrasoares13 5 Std.Vor 5 Stunden

@Insomniac1985 @ishani_gupta @sargunchopra the truth is the truth n it hurts! I love upen but since I've left he has been losing it, sorry

http://twitter.com/diandrasoares13/status/548909150940311552

Adnus90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sabhayata

but when did she lie she did take diandra's name

and what karihsma said was its difficult to trust people in this game but i trust diandra   a little bit so i save her

in any case such things keep happening between friends hope they make up once karishma is out

she lied on the 'immediately' part.. that's it.. Di took her name without thinking and KT did think...

yeah they should be friends, but who knows, maybe KT won't consider her as a friend when she comes out 😉
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Adnus90

Diandra Soares @diandrasoares13

@TeamGauharKhan well upen has lost it! Needs to find his balance again! KT - smart player, not anyone's friend! Only playin the game!!!!

Diandra Soares @diandrasoares13 5 Std.Vor 5 Stunden

@Insomniac1985 @ishani_gupta @sargunchopra the truth is the truth n it hurts! I love upen but since I've left he has been losing it, sorry

http://twitter.com/diandrasoares13/status/548909150940311552

thanks for the link but unable to open it

in any case i liked their friendship it seemed genuine and i member once even karishma was angry with diandra because diandra had bitched about her but everything became ok between them soon so hopefully everything becomes ok between them once karishma is out 😊
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Adnus90

She doesn't hate her. I think this point was just one that made her rethink her relationship with KT inside the house.

And who knows, she might be saying all that because GG has biggest fanbase and it will get her fans, too? Anyways her twitter followers have almost doubled after eviction.

May be hate is really strong word. Let me use dislike but still this is overreaction. Come up with strong reason. Agree many dislike karishma coz of her behaviour but karishma has always been loyal to her.

I dont mind her changed behaviour towards karishma but she has no issue with a guy who behaved like a jerk and dumped her for trophy and image.?

So to get support of big fan base she is acting like a hypocrite?.😆

Adnus90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: White-Rose

May be hate is really strong word. Let me use dislike but still this is overreaction. Come up with strong reason. Agree many dislike karishma coz of her behaviour but karishma has always been loyal to her.

I dont mind her changed behaviour towards karishma but she has no issue with a guy who behaved like a jerk and dumped her for trophy and image.?

So to get support of big fan base she is acting like a hypocrite?.😆

Yeah that's also my question here? Why is she doing it only to Karishma and Upen, the others haven't been better.

I hope her fav is Sonali and none of P2G. Because Sonali atleast has always stated that she likes Di.
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Sabhayata

bold-is this why she is disappointed with karishma?but karishma did take her name

so confused

Yes.
She is hurt coz of that small nomination part.
Salman exposed that nomination part when Di was there. He clearly informed them that renee and karishma both wanted to save themselves.

If karishma is playing game then what others are doing? Bhagda? Her favorite gulati kicked her out for same game which karishma is playing.
vibg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: White-Rose

Yes.
She is hurt coz of that small nomination part.
Salman exposed that nomination part when Di was there. He clearly informed them that renee and karishma both wanted to save themselves.

If karishma is playing game then what others are doing? Bhagda? Her favorite gulati kicked her out for same game which karishma is playing.

Only 2 contest are doodh ke dhule.. Sonali and gautam!   Todays episodesoni agreed.. She ayed with two men to get ahead.. Ha ha.. What innocent sweet! And people giving bhav to valid or invalid tweets of a girl who got jerked around by a jerk! She now somehow fi da him genuine and sweet?   Can not believe such made up news!
Shrumunj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: melodrama

But she is trolling her haters 😆
UpMa fans r bashing & calling her backstabber

There t UPMA fans too??
DespicableMe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Good of her...
but when we say d same thing abt KT n Upen n Sonali as viewers watching d show...U & KT fans bash us...see now their friend is saying d same thing...

KT is no 1s friend...
UP has lost it since Di went away...
Sonali is d cutest n d best...😊