Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Viraj's care for Nisha says, he loves Nisha already :)

Taha0023 IF-Dazzler
Taha0023
Taha0023

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Dear Cousins,
Viraj's care for Nisha says, he already loves Nisha.

No man will tolerate a traumatized girl, unless he loves her already. Man never handle trauma of a girl, unless he already build some feelings for the girl.
The way Viraj is trying to take Nisha come out of her trauma, he is already in love.

As we all know, Men can relate to emotion later than women, he is not able to touch his own emotions for Nisha. But soon he will realize.

When he was dancing with Nisha, he was also lost in her eyes.

In my take, Viraj already loves Nisha, just realization is delayed.

Smile

What say? ... cousins in the India Forums? Wink

Love

Edited by Taha0023 - 27 December 2014 at 2:07pm

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

aravapallinisharathoreSjojavaIjazaGrishu30Deena1Dsonakshi.sharmaasmkrekha_ghoriwalaLaila132rocking_bhawnaJo_PinchyabraxosprachiiprincessgloryLightingHopeishqnmeRibelleDazzlerruhiAnjanaYYZShwets1502

mary78613 IF-Sizzlerz
mary78613
mary78613

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
I won't say that he is already in love but he does like her. She is special and gets special treatment from him, she is more to him than an employee. Her bravery, courage and spunk impresses him. He does see her in that way as of now but as most of the people have predicted that he will fall for the EWF first.. And then when he gets to know its Nisha, he will realise his feelings and that she has always been very special to him. 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

aravapalliIjazaLaila132rocking_bhawnanawshiTaha0023LightingHopeishqnmeArieltabilovely_ladyAnjanaYYZ

Laila132 Senior Member
Laila132
Laila132

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mary78613

I won't say that he is already in love but he does like her. She is special and gets special treatment from him, she is more to him than an employee. Her bravery, courage and spunk impresses him. He does see her in that way as of now but as most of the people have predicted that he will fall for the EWF first.. And then when he gets to know its Nisha, he will realise his feelings and that she has always been very special to him.

Totally agree. Just because he cares for her and jokes with her doesn't mean he is in love yet, but does like her. Too soon for him to fall in love yet but I think there is a strong base for their relationship to grow

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aravapallirocking_bhawnanawshiTaha0023LightingHopeishqnme

eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
VSR is not in love with Nisha, not yet. Taher has said that himself in all the interviews he has given till now. There is some chemistry there, there is a soft corner there, but definitely not love.
Ofcourse he likes Nisha more than other employees and his care for her is different.
He has a long way to go, but eventually he'll get there. I feel that he will fight this battle btwn his mind and his heart as long and as hard as he can, but ultimately will loose his heart to Nisha. And once he falls in love with her and is sure of what he wants, he will not let go anymore. Hopefully it won't be too late by then

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

aravapallinawshiabraxosTaha0023ishqnmeArieltabiJAHHNAVI

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Taha0023

Dear Cousins,

No man will tolerate a traumatized girl, unless he loves her already. Man never handle trauma of a girl, unless he already build some feelings for the girl.

Am I misunderstanding what u just wrote? Is that a generalization? No man will tolerate a traumatized girl?? Ermmm.. I don't know what to say since I completely disagree to that. So, girls can 'handle' messed up, angry men but men can't "tolerate"'girls with dark past. OKKKAYYY.. Moving on..

The way Viraj is trying to take Nisha come out of her trauma, he is already in love.

I disagree. He generally likes helping people. He especially cares for women! Nisha is no different. He was intrigued with her uniqueness & weirdness at first. And now he's learnt her painful past, so he'll even care more. He can identify with her pain and he wants to lessen it- coz no one did it for him. If it was some other employee, he'd do the same too- but she has to be as unique as Nisha. Look how he cares for Aman. The more he knows Nisha, the more he'd care.

As we all know, Men can relate to emotion later than women, he is not able to touch his own emotions for Nisha.

Viraj is sensitive & sensible enough to gauge others ki feelings. Did u see how he was caring not to hurt the Gangwals in any way? "Unhein bura na lag jaaye".. "Achaa nahi lagega".. Any well behaved individual (man or woman) would obviously take care of this. His emotions are at the right place. He's just running away from love as he doesn't wear his heart on his shoulder- dil fainku nahi hai! He's kinda lost somewhere else (in some incident from his past) that's why he doesn't allow himself to love any one.
But soon he will realize.

In my very honest opinion, that dance was the most unromantic paper dance I have seen! Sorry! Only Nisha was seen lost. Viraj was just fulfilling his 'farzz' for the birthday girl. He didn't even want to dance with her, but cousins chanted "spoilsport" and he couldn't see that .. he even tried to ask Suketu to dance with her. That didn't work. LOL

No he doesn't-yet!
Smile

Edited by JAHHNAVI - 27 December 2014 at 8:33pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

priya1804rocking_bhawnaprincessgloryprachii_UptoNoGood_ishqnmeArieltabieshasrk

_UptoNoGood_ Goldie
_UptoNoGood_
_UptoNoGood_

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JAHHNAVI

Originally posted by Taha0023

Dear Cousins,

Am I misunderstanding what u just wrote? Is that a generalization? No man will tolerate a traumatized girl?? Ermmm.. I don't know what to say since I completely disagree to that. So, girls can 'handle' messed up, angry men but men can't "tolerate"'girls with dark past. OKKKAYYY.. Moving on..

I disagree. He generally likes helping people. He especially cares for women! Nisha is no different. He was intrigued with her uniqueness & weirdness at first. And now he's learnt her painful past, so he'll even care more. He can identify with her pain and he wants to lessen it- coz no one did it for him. If it was some other employee, he'd do the same too- but she has to be as unique as Nisha. Look how he cares for Aman. The more he knows Nisha, the more he'd care.

As we all know, Men can relate to emotion later than women, he is not able to touch his own emotions for Nisha.

Viraj is sensitive & sensible enough to gauge others ki feelings. Did u see how he was caring not to hurt the Gangwals in any way? "Unhein bura na lag jaaye".. "Achaa nahi lagega".. Any well behaved individual (man or woman) would obviously take care of this. His emotions are at the right place. He's just running away from love as he doesn't wear his heart on his shoulder- dil fainku nahi hai! He's kinda lost somewhere else (in some incident from his past) that's why he doesn't allow himself to love any one.
But soon he will realize.

In my very honest opinion, that dance was the most unromantic paper dance I have seen! Sorry! Only Nisha was seen lost. Viraj was just fulfilling his 'farzz' for the birthday girl. He didn't even want to dance with her, but cousins chanted "spoilsport" and he couldn't see that .. he even tried to ask Suketu to dance with her. That didn't work. LOL

No he doesn't-yet!
Smile

I couldn't agree with you more. This is like applying the "hasee toh phasee" cliche to a guy. If he's nice to her, he loves her... Arre? Are we convinced that men are such brats that they can't be good to a girl without an ulterior motive? Shocked I agree that he's very attractive and we all want Nishu to end up with someone like him... But generalisations like that aren't fair. I mean if we go about it that way a lot of guys would never help a girl for fear of being misunderstood.Tongue I think a lot of them think that way already.LOL

Edited by aneri.fan - 27 December 2014 at 9:53pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

princessgloryishqnmeArieltabi

caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Ok I read your post. I appreciate your view. may be you are right and we are wrong.Only CV's know that.
This is my POV - Yes Viraj has something special for Nisha. He finds her special. Each and everyone in the world has different love story. Some fall in love at first sight some takes time. I have heard boys take time to fall in love and identify their feelings. Yes, Viraj misses her when she's not around and he adores her. May be he's falling for her but I'm not sure yet. But it's not love yet. I'm sure about it. Some boys care for girls and some not. Look at Saurav he too cares for Nisha but he's not in love with her. 
the thing is more than Saurav, Viraj can understand Nisha even her slightest change. Sheks saw this in Viraj too. May be he to saw that they will fall in love someday that's why he said he knows Viraj's weak point. 
So my dear don't get dishearten. WE'll wait and see what will happen and don't worry Viraj will fall for her but we have to wait for that. Viraj too has a past and that past made a note in his mind that he has to close that chapter in his life. The day his heart starts to speak about love strongly that day his heart will beat his mind and he will accept that he's in love with Nisha and  their love story will begin which is we wait to watch.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

priya1804princessgloryishqnmeArieltabi

princessglory Goldie
princessglory
princessglory

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Nice post  I am totally agree with u  I also strongly feel that Viraj is already in luv with Nisha it is just he is not realising  waiting for Niraj luv story

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Taha0023ishqnmeRibellecaller123

Go to top