India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

A Little Help Please ...

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
I'm having a senior moment LOL.  Can someone who is watching tell me if Gopi changed her tune towards Paridi before Radha imposed herself on the Modis as Jigar's wife or after?  Thanking you in advance.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

basuanasuya

basuanasuya Goldie
basuanasuya
basuanasuya

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xarina

I'm having a senior moment LOL.  Can someone who is watching tell me if Gopi changed her tune towards Paridi before Radha imposed herself on the Modis as Jigar's wife or after?  Thanking you in advance.

Lol..Xari she was against Pari until marriage ,but koki behaved with her as gopi is doing some crime without supporting pari..she even didn't attend marriage and Koki taunted her ,then while entering house  after marriage ritual,Radha  revealed everything and said she is the one who was with  jigar that night ...Jigar then denied all relationship with pari,he said he married  her because he thought he was with Pari that night ,when he was not he has no obligations to marry ...From that time Gopi supported Pari LOL
Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by basuanasuya

Lol..Xari she was against Pari until marriage ,but koki behaved with her as gopi is doing some crime without supporting pari..she even didn't attend marriage and Koki taunted her ,then while entering house  after marriage ritual,Radha  revealed everything and said she is the one who was with  jigar that night ...Jigar then denied all relationship with pari,he said he married  her because he thought he was with Pari that night ,when he was not he has no obligations to marry ...From that time Gopi supported Pari LOL
Hah!  I knew it had to be something.  Thanks Anansuya.   Gopi decided to give Paridi a chance rather than accept Radha as Jigar's wife and to be honest I don't blame her.  I only wish that she would ask for proof of pregnancy and gestation.  The rest of the Modis are just Dead taking Radha's claims without any proof.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

basuanasuya

basuanasuya Goldie
basuanasuya
basuanasuya

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 4:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by basuanasuya

Hah!  I knew it had to be something.  Thanks Anansuya.   Gopi decided to give Paridi a chance rather than accept Radha as Jigar's wife and to be honest I don't blame her.  I only wish that she would ask for proof of pregnancy and gestation.  The rest of the Modis are just Dead taking Radha's claims without any proof.

Hehe I know they r simply brainless ..and how that doctor declared Radha is pregnant without doing any further lab test Shocked

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top