India-Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

Souyma reaction to the divorce papers.

Parm. IF-Rockerz
Parm.
Parm.

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
I found it hard to understand the tears she had in her eyes when Dadi handed her the divorce papers.  I get that for a normal person that when a relationship is formally about to end, emotions are warranted.  ...BUT I haven't once seen Somu reminisce about her relationship with Krishna thinking about any good times spent with him, she has only done this with what if's with her moments with Yuvraj, and what she lost by turning him down.   If she managed to have tears for a relationship she has long ditched then what does she think will happen to Suhani if she continues on with her plan?   She is well aware that Suhani whole heartedly loves Yuvraj yet she knowingly and is actively pursuing Yuvraj but hook and crook.   Is she so heartless that she can't spare a moment to think of Suhani's feelings?  She should think how much Suhani has done for her, how she's been there for her every step of the way, in times when she had no one she could always depend on Suhani being there for.   Then why is she doing this?   This just proves once again how selfish she is.   If it effects her it's important and worthwhile but if it doesn't who gives a damn!   

I would have thought that their would have been a smile on her face when she got the divorce papers as this will get her one step closer to Yuvraj and becoming a Birla DIL?  Didn't she think a divorce was necessary first?   Plus one would have thought that since she has denounced her relationship with Krishna in front of everyone then shouldn't she have actively pursued divorce her self?   Especially considering she is actively pursuing her bff's husband...One would think that the little matter that both she and Yuvraj are currently married would be an important factor to consider before going after him, nah?   Or was she just planning on being the "other woman"

Anyway sorry for the rant.    This was just supposed to be a simple post about her reaction to the papers, lolLOL

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

kishu789meenab83llsujillAarti_16claritysandiabpyar-ishkNestleToulouse-sevenstreaks-...Jes..._Meena_shanakyasharanrbb1

rbb1 IF-Achieverz
rbb1
rbb1

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
I know want you mean she doesn't care about Krishna or her marriage, then why did she have big crocodile tears

All she is thinking off is getting Yuvraj and being horrible to Suhani

I wonder what Yuvraj and Suhani will do when they find out what she has been upto
Parm. IF-Rockerz
Parm.
Parm.

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
^^^

I hope Suhani never forgives her.   I know she has a big heart but it shouldn't be so big as to forgive someone who is trying to steal your husband and that too after all you have done for her.

As for Yuvraj, hopefully he will be behind Suhani 100%.   I still find his character hard to read.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Meena_

_Meena_ IF-Addictz
_Meena_
_Meena_

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
What's even worse is Suhani is still ignoring soumya's advances to yuvraj and so is yuvraj...her MIL n sharad understood soumya's intention but she didn't...instead she just laughs it off ...is she foolish enough to not understand what's going on? 
Parm. IF-Rockerz
Parm.
Parm.

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Meena_

What's even worse is Suhani is still ignoring soumya's advances to yuvraj and so is yuvraj...her MIL n sharad understood soumya's intention but she didn't...instead she just laughs it off ...is she foolish enough to not understand what's going on? 

I think she trusts Somu a bit too much and probably doesn't believe that Somu could do that to her.  I'm pretty sure she feels something is amiss when she's Somu's behavior but she just brushes it off thinking it's just Somu so it must be "innocent"...

_Meena_

clarity IF-Sizzlerz
clarity
clarity

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Parm.

I found it hard to understand the tears she had in her eyes when Dadi handed her the divorce papers.  I get that for a normal person that when a relationship is formally about to end, emotions are warranted.  ...BUT I haven't once seen Somu reminisce about her relationship with Krishna thinking about any good times spent with him, she has only done this with what if's with her moments with Yuvraj, and what she lost by turning him down.   If she managed to have tears for a relationship she has long ditched then what does she think will happen to Suhani if she continues on with her plan?   She is well aware that Suhani whole heartedly loves Yuvraj yet she knowingly and is actively pursuing Yuvraj but hook and crook.   Is she so heartless that she can't spare a moment to think of Suhani's feelings?  She should think how much Suhani has done for her, how she's been there for her every step of the way, in times when she had no one she could always depend on Suhani being there for.   Then why is she doing this?   This just proves once again how selfish she is.   If it effects her it's important and worthwhile but if it doesn't who gives a damn!   

I would have thought that their would have been a smile on her face when she got the divorce papers as this will get her one step closer to Yuvraj and becoming a Birla DIL?  Didn't she think a divorce was necessary first?   Plus one would have thought that since she has denounced her relationship with Krishna in front of everyone then shouldn't she have actively pursued divorce her self?   Especially considering she is actively pursuing her bff's husband...One would think that the little matter that both she and Yuvraj are currently married would be an important factor to consider before going after him, nah?   Or was she just planning on being the "other woman"

Anyway sorry for the rant.    This was just supposed to be a simple post about her reaction to the papers, lolLOL

I'll tell you why they are portraying Soumya like this. They want to portray her as a confused, misguided soul whose current actions are a combination of her weak, whimsical personality and Dadi's manipulation.

She probably is still attached to Krishna, somewhere deep down. This attachment will come out when he is in danger or when she realises the full extent of Dadi's schemes. I think that Soumya is currently not thinking about Krishna because she is angry at him, and is instead fantasising about Yuvraj. If she was that disgusted with her marriage, she would have stopped wearing the mangalsutra+sindhoor as soon as she came to the Birlas. That's what the CVs want us to think.

@Bold- Like I said, she is a very whimsical person who decides on something and then has to have it, otherwise it's my way or the highway. She's one of those people who are very pleasant till everything is going their way, but turn into hellions as soon as the smallest thing doesn't turn out the way they expect it to go. Because of Suhani's ever-giving attitude, Soumya doesn't value her love or help. She saved her from domestic abuse but she is so ungrateful. Leave alone feeling grateful, she actually resents Suhani for being close to Yuvraj. AngryThe problem is also that she feels entitled to Yuvraj- because Yuvraj proposed to her and not Suhani, Soumya feels it is due to her charity that Suhani even got married to Yuvraj. Her thinking is that Yuvraj is rightfully hers and he is her "uttaran" to Suhani. So, if she wants him back, she doesn't perceive it as being wrong. Plus, she thinks that Yuvraj doesn't love Suhani.

@purple- Soumya, quite frankly is very dumb and impulsive. ConfusedShe has no sense of long tern consequences, as evidenced by her shotgun wedding to Krishna. She didn't contemplate whether they would be compatible in the long term, whether she would be able to adjust in living conditions worse than she is used to. Soumya decides she wants something, goes after it and then realises that every action has a consequence.
You are giving her too much credit, lol. LOL If she were smart enough to think of details like divorcing Krishna before pursuing Yuvraj, then she would be able to see through Dadi's scheming. She really and truly doesn't think that far, unlike Dadi. Soumya only thinks about today and you are expecting her to think about the entire week. Wink

Edited by clarity - 28 December 2014 at 1:01am

NestleToulouse

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 3:55am | IP Logged
I was also shocked at those tears really she actually seemed like a married woman who is about to end her marriage the pain, shock and emotion was there. However I dnt see her as being whimsical for some1 who is so mean. Even a child would know taking something that doesn't belong to u is wrong whether u want it or not. They would think what would that person when they find out that they took their stuff here she just wants suhani to vanish. And if they did want to show her as immature and being manipulated into her thought ab krishna and yuvraj than yesterdays episode wasn't really needed coz they should have shown her have even a thought to make her r/ship better bt dadi and her goons didn't allow her to do so. From the time she has been staying there not once did she have a thought to go back to him. Maybe she thought that she could have them both at the same time lol.
Parm. IF-Rockerz
Parm.
Parm.

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by clarity

Originally posted by Parm.

I'll tell you why they are portraying Soumya like this. They want to portray her as a confused, misguided soul whose current actions are a combination of her weak, whimsical personality and Dadi's manipulation.   -I think even the actress that plays Soumya believes her character to be innocent and only being mislead under the guidance of Dadi, Rags and Menika - I recall watching a video interview with both her and Suhani in it (perhaps even Yuvraj) where she mentions that).   This assessment would make sense then with her comment in that interview.

She probably is still attached to Krishna, somewhere deep down. This attachment will come out when he is in danger or when she realises the full extent of Dadi's schemes. I think that Soumya is currently not thinking about Krishna because she is angry at him, and is instead fantasising about Yuvraj. If she was that disgusted with her marriage, she would have stopped wearing the mangalsutra+sindhoor as soon as she came to the Birlas. That's what the CVs want us to think.   (I agree and have made a post in the past wondering why she still wore both those items in Krishna's name even after she says she no longer loves him nor will go back to him.   As for the danger aspect, that would be a typical way for serials to allow her to go back to him and all will eventually be forgiven.   What gets me though is that Krishna still wants her back after he himself witnessed her actions with Yuvraj and he said to himself that she's become ladoo over Yuvraj).

@Bold- Like I said, she is a very whimsical person who decides on something and then has to have it, otherwise it's my way or the highway. She's one of those people who are very pleasant till everything is going their way, but turn into hellions as soon as the smallest thing doesn't turn out the way they expect it to go. Because of Suhani's ever-giving attitude, Soumya doesn't value her love or help. She saved her from domestic abuse but she is so ungrateful. Leave alone feeling grateful, she actually resents Suhani for being close to Yuvraj. AngryThe problem is also that she feels entitled to Yuvraj- because Yuvraj proposed to her and not Suhani, Soumya feels it is due to her charity that Suhani even got married to Yuvraj. Her thinking is that Yuvraj is rightfully hers and he is her "uttaran" to Suhani. So, if she wants him back, she doesn't perceive it as being wrong. Plus, she thinks that Yuvraj doesn't love Suhani.  (There are lots of people in the world like her, that are fabulous and great to be around until the day you disagree or go against what they want/think.   And yes, I don't think she's ever valued the relationship between herself and Suhani, she will though one day when she has no one left by her side).

@purple- Soumya, quite frankly is very dumb and impulsive. ConfusedShe has no sense of long tern consequences, as evidenced by her shotgun wedding to Krishna. She didn't contemplate whether they would be compatible in the long term, whether she would be able to adjust in living conditions worse than she is used to. Soumya decides she wants something, goes after it and then realises that every action has a consequence.
You are giving her too much credit, lol. LOL (I probably am, lol) If she were smart enough to think of details like divorcing Krishna before pursuing Yuvraj, then she would be able to see through Dadi's scheming.
(Very true that) She really and truly doesn't think that far, unlike Dadi. Soumya only thinks about today and you are expecting her to think about the entire week. Wink   LOL!

My replies in blue above.   P.S.  Loved reading your input!   I usually don't pen anything until the middle of the night when everyone's fast asleep so do tend to ramble on...LOL

clarity

Go to top