Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Ishita should marry Mani

Posted: 9 years ago
Ishita should marry Mani. Raman and Bhallas will never appreciate her inner goodness and selflessness. They will through her out if Adi says so. Toshiji already gave a hint. She waived that spoiled brat's misdeeds but punished Ishita by saying to stay away from him. She hinted that her ghar ka chirag Adi is first priority and Ishita is just a care taker. Raman is a blind too when it comes to Adi. He can shout and torture Ishita if Adi comes into play. Surprisingly not a single Bhalla wants to reform their CRIMINAL ghar ka chirag!  But they will punish Ishita for Adi.

Shagun as a biological mother of  Adi and Ruhi will get priority over Ishita too. Ishita shouldn't stay there as no one appreciates her but uses her for his/her selfish reasons. Ishita should marry Mani as he always appreciates her and helps her no matter what. Mani will always make her happy unlike a puppy Raman who is still stuck on his past and can only shout and whine at Ishita.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Looking at the percap I was very disappointed seriously 😭 Shagun wants Raman to get closer to Adi but she doesn't want Ishita to get closer to Adi 😡 seriously what else can we expect from creatives and women like her it's ob that they want " Adi kya Liye " track to be back on track remember the accident track how painful it was when Raman was hiding the truth I be Shagun wants something like that again 😭
Originally posted by: StunningS

Ishita should marry Mani. Raman and Bhallas will never appreciate her inner goodness and selflessness. They will through her out if Adi says so. Toshiji already gave a hint. She waived that spoiled brat's misdeeds but punished Ishita by saying to stay away from him. She hinted that her ghar ka chirag Adi is first priority and Ishita is just a care taker. Raman is a blind too when it comes to Adi. He can shout and torture Ishita if Adi comes into play. Surprisingly not a single Bhalla wants to reform their CRIMINAL ghar ka chirag!  But they will punish Ishita for Adi.

Shagun as a biological mother of  Adi and Ruhi will get priority over Ishita too. Ishita shouldn't stay there as no one appreciates her but uses her for his/her selfish reasons. Ishita should marry Mani as he always appreciates her and helps her no matter what. Mani will always make her happy unlike a puppy Raman who is still stuck on his past and can only shout and whine at Ishita.

DiyaRathore thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yes, I want it too. Mihir ke tarha Raman bhi phir baach jayega Iyer sisters se...😆😆
abhi2211 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
to tu show dekhna chod de ch****
Divan. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I'm sorry to say but I disagree, Shagun should not have priority as said by many characters many a times that giving birth does not make you a mother but the motherly love you shower upon your children 😊

Also, Raman does not only think about Adi. When Adi spot Raman and Ishita in their intimate position, Raman had told Ishita that Adi will have to realise thats how their relationship is. Therefore I don't think Raman is selfish and only thinking about Adi and Not ishita.

Mani is just a friend to ishita and she has no love for him, a marriage does not survive without love (e.g Raman and Shagun)

However, I do agree about the bhalla family pampering Adi too much, but I don't think they'll hurt ishita in the process.
Originally posted by: Divan.

I'm sorry to say but I disagree, Shagun should not have priority as said by many characters many a times that giving birth does not make you a mother but the motherly love you shower upon your children 😊

Also, Raman does not only think about Adi. When Adi spot Raman and Ishita in their intimate position, Raman had told Ishita that Adi will have to realise thats how their relationship is. Therefore I don't think Raman is selfish and only thinking about Adi and Not ishita.

Mani is just a friend to ishita and she has no love for him, a marriage does not survive without love (e.g Raman and Shagun)

However, I do agree about the bhalla family pampering Adi too much, but I don't think they'll hurt ishita in the process.

Not Bhalla's but Toshi did hurt her 😭 and now Raman will continue hurt her 😭
beingpooja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
EXACTLY !! Poor Raman Kahaa fass gaya  😭 😭

Mani-Ishita PERFECT !! 👍🏼
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
totally agree with you...even Raman thought so...unfortunately ur JM only got him back when he was shifting to Singapore permanently...
bichaare ko wappas bhi laya...aur uske sar par Shagun Mata ka bojh bhi daal diya
Aisa hota toh Raman baach jata Mihir ke tarha.😛
Ishita-Mani aapna samaj seva ki NGO khol deta fir sabke liye...aur dusro ke zindagi mai taang adate rehte...😆😆