Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBigTamasha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Sonali was too good but then midway it looked like parat tila kantaala yetoyπŸ˜† then again picked up towards the end and Tanna was very good too and way too hot Dimpy being a fab dancer that she is I expected much from her
vibg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Missvinz

karishma was the best, she danced to lovely and she was looking lovely. Beautiful girl

Funny thing was sonali jumped in stage even when karishma's song was sill playing.  Karishma just went to get kapil... Without introduction sonali jumped and then stood there.  
beingdivz thumbnail
Undoubtedly its sonali she was so cute πŸ‘ 
nishi75 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sonali and Dimpy. Didn't like Karishma's dress plus steps were a little repetitive
Secretsmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow more than double the amount put together!
ek.haseena.thi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JOHNdaCENA

Karishma looked like a wanaabe item song dancer same to dimpy
Sonali was cute n danced her heart

For me it looked as if Tanna danced more for Upen n Gautam than for the audience. I liked Sonali.
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sona hands down. πŸ‘ ⭐️

The way she was jumping up and down after the dance showed the joy she felt as if she has just won something, rightfully too, her performance was the show stealer and brought smiles that lasted even after the episode ended. πŸ˜ƒ
Mehakphool thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I didnt liked dimpy act at all. Karishma dress was too revealing and what the heck was she wearing? She kept looking at upen and gautam side, and her concentration of her steps messed up. She was not performing, still confused if she was rehearsing why couldnt she come with good performance. Sonali just killed it. As soon she comes, no one was talking all eyes were on her. I just loved her performance,  I was disappointed knowing she performed on chikni but wow she made thia aong so lovable to me. She looked gorgeous and loved her act. It was highlight of the episode.
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Though I'm a Krishma fan, but I found dimpy's dance the best. Dimpy is an awesome dancer. I absolutely loved her performance in nach baliye.
Karisma was good and Sonali was clumsy.
emanali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehakphool

I didnt liked dimpy act at all. Karishma dress was too revealing and what the heck was she wearing? She kept looking at upen and gautam side, and her concentration of her steps messed up. She was not performing, still confused if she was rehearsing why couldnt she come with good performance. Sonali just killed it. As soon she comes, no one was talking all eyes were on her. I just loved her performance,  I was disappointed knowing she performed on chikni but wow she made thia aong so lovable to me. She looked gorgeous and loved her act. It was highlight of the episode.

O my Gosh... 
biasedness in ds too...
her dress ws revealin nd sonali x costume ws ??????🀒