Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Balika Vadhu Written Update 27th December 2014 (Page 2)

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Looks like this serpent woman is here to stayDead

Anop even if we don't approve of his actions and thoroughly disagree with him at least his negativity is believable because there are lot of people who think that life owes it to them and they are only interested in taking and not giving.

This old woman's behaviour doesn't make any sense at all.She knows her brother doesn't like it and still persists with it.If she is intent on staying in KB and wants to be part of the family why the hell can't she control herself?

I don't think she is going to change also. May be it is Anandi who will change her behaviour towards her and adapts the same attitude as Shiv does - either give it back to her or just ignore her existence.

I think they intend to say through DB that some family members won't change you will just have to put up with themDeadAngry

As long as Anandi Shiv keep her in check and distance themselves from her it will be some what bearable.

Every Garden of Eden comes with it's share of serpents seem to be the message from this DB KB track
--------------

I guess Anop is not going to get a blow in business anytime soon either. According to the latest article he will be very happy that he got a contract and gets gifts for everybody in the family including Alok and he will be very happy with the baby news too .

Edited by aparnauma - 28 December 2014 at 5:00pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tellygeekMisseshaumamhisusmita_goofyCat_RTeeblushing

-poloenigma- Goldie
-poloenigma-
-poloenigma-

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update...Loved the Shiv-Amol scene, it looked very natural..Father-son duo teasing mommy was cute LOL As for DB, God that women is vicious! I wanted all problems to be settled before the baby news comes out, but as its not happening, I just want DB to be exposed soon asap...that lady is dangerous and can harm Amol or even Anandi and her unborn babies...That women can stoop down to the lowest depths..Shiv will have to be careful this time and keep a vigilant watch on her.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tellygeekMisseshaumamhisusmita_goofyCat_RTeeblushing

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
@mahi thanx 4 the update.i"ll say bit balance  epi tho not much gud bcoz of GNN drama @ BH & DB drama @ KB.
i also agree wid ppl who r saying abt ganga standing wid bowed head.why ganga standing like shes servant  of the house??i'd never seen ganga b4 & after mrg standing like this esply wen she bcame frank wid DS even b4 mrg. now after  this replacement shes always standing like this in front of DS.Deadshes haveli's beendani & beloved DIL of DS so how can she b afraid of her now?ganga was never afraid of DS whether she was DIL or not. she always has respect 4 DS but it doesn't mean she shud stand like bowed head like sum servant or rather a slave.Sleepyand its not just CVs but even aasiya is not making any effort in her acting. in every scene whether shes shocked or angry or romantic she luks like sleepy.Sleepy
no servant of BH stands like this not even the new ones leave alone makhan whos like family now.
that JaGan scene  was so cute but again aasiya disappointed in that scene. i only liked jagya's expressions but ganga it luked like shes asking sum stranger not 2 b naughty in front of DS  & not 2 her husband.Sleepyi m really disappointed wid her. we all use d2 drool over such scenes wid prev actresses but nowDeadwat a bad replacement that 2 wen actress atleast is gud actingwise in general??Ouch
only thing that improved is her dressing.
@KB amol-shiv convo is gud
and that DB instigating anoop is  2 much.Dead

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sessyhomarukate-nicmaria13faryal-malikjdfanmahi12saba113Dreamer_BeautifulSoul_

sessyhomaru Newbie
sessyhomaru
sessyhomaru

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 4:03am | IP Logged

Thanks for update

Thank God finally the family knows what is bothering Nandu Now I hope they show a nice scene of Jagya Nandu on this where Jagya makes him understand Looking forward to that scene

Thank God finally Ganga's dressing style is back to same as how old Ganga used to dress post marriage Now she at least looks Haveli's daughter in law Previously the few new dresses they gave to  her were awful The change in hair style is good This hair style suits Aasiya Kazi more than previous one given to her She looks better now as compared to previously I believe the actress has lost some of her weight too The difference appears Good She looked awful before now she looks fine

However still creatives need to do a lot of work to make actress familiar with the character She  always  standing with little bow of head in front of Dadisaa is not done For AK it's a brand new character but not for viewers so they will compare to past and these changes are abrupt She should stand confidently in front of Dadisaa just like she stands in front of her husband because Ganga is not hesitant from Dadisaa for anything

JaGan few minutes scene was cute Jagya is very cute . Like the way Jagya encouraged Kusum

Precap Kusum  did absolutely right

Edited by sessyhomaru - 29 December 2014 at 2:20pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

kate-nicMehek134faryal-malikmaria13mahi12saba113jdfanDreamer_Hina-BeautifulSoul_tiny15pyar-ishk

kate-nic Senior Member
kate-nic
kate-nic

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Thanks for update mahi

Thank you cvs finally you are moving the GNN drama forward Finally the family knows what is bothering Nandu Now i am waiting to watch the scene between Jagya and Nandu It will be worth watching Hoping after that there will  be less focus on GNN From last so many months JaGan have taken back seat and this track have taken center stage JaGan are only used to tell GNN story Ouch

i am really missing Sargun a lot  as Ganga She had a charm , a personality , she is  very beautiful and she is a great actress too  As Ganga she was remarkable The present actress no matter how much make up they put on her , give her stylish  hair styles , give her same dresses she is no match for Sargun Sorry i don't want to be offensive but i don't like this new actress forced in Ganga's role at all and because of her it is getting so difficult for me to connect with the character i love so much and couple who are very close to my heart Disapprove

I loved Jagya in the short JaGan scene Dadisaa was cute too Loved Jagya's words to Kusum
Looking forward to precap

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sessyhomaruMehek134faryal-malikmaria13mahi12jdfansaba113Dreamer_Hina-BeautifulSoul_tiny15

Mehek134 Senior Member
Mehek134
Mehek134

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Thanks mahi

Finally GNN drama is moving forward i am so relieved Looking forward to much needed talk between brothers and hope cvs make Jagya do that privately with Nandu  Don't force DSa or Niranjan in it

JaGan scene was cute and Jagya words to Kusum  were  awesome . Must say Jagya looks very dashing and handsome in white Kurta SmileAmong all characters in BV i love Jagya's dressing style the most Be it his shirts , Kurtas , his dressing style as MLA , his dresses at special occasions All reflect his youth and makes his personality very appealing and attractive

Coming to Ganga i am happy finally there is improvement in dressing style Though these are same dresses that old Ganga used to wear Perhaps cvs were fitting these dresses on new actress that in between they gave her new dresses which were definitely wardrobe disaster The colors were unappealing and she did not look like Badi Haveli's beendini and Dr/MLA 's wife and finally make up artist has geared up too Now she looks a bit better This hair style also makes her look a bit young and weight loss is also making improvements otherwise previously she looked very  very mature

Improvements are coming in dressing style ,not  in Aasiya Kazi's acting and the way she is presenting the character where there are coming disconnections from past e.g this standing with bow of head in front of Dadisaa.  Improvements are much needed in these parts Hope here too improvements come sooner otherwise it is getting so difficult to accept her as Ganga

sessyhomarufaryal-malikmaria13mahi12jdfansaba113Dreamer_BeautifulSoul_tiny15

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Thank you for update mahi Smile

Finally JaGan , Dadisaa know what is bothering Nandu Looking forward to the scene between brothers

JaGan scene was cute Jagya is very naughty Embarrassedand  very cute Big smileLove the way he encouraged kusum too  Precap is something to look forward Monday's episode will be good watch I am enjoying this LPS  track

and I dont know what creatives are doing  Its their job to make new actress in Ganga's role  know the character betterly This sudden bow of head in front of Dadisaa by Ganga is absolutely not understandableConfusedHope they make actress understand this

Improvement has come in dressing style of new Ganga and make up too  Good finally  make up is doing magic and  making her look young . Cvs listened to us on this Hope they listen to us on other things too Make her familiar with all details of character and Aasiya really needs to improve her acting too She is  a fairly good actress but in this role she is not giving her 100 percent  She and creatives need to work double hard to get acceptance from viewers

Edited by Beautiful-Soul - 28 December 2014 at 10:16am

sessyhomarufaryal-malikmaria13saba113mahi12jdfanDreamer_Hina-tiny15

saba113 IF-Dazzler
saba113
saba113

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Thanks mahi

Good Nandu's problem is revealed to JaGan and Dadisaa Hoping for a good scene of  Jagya Nandu coming on this

Jagya is so cute  The JaGan short scene was cute  Jagya's words to Kusum Star

Regarding Aasiya Kazi still disappointed with her acting but have no option just to hope some improvement comes in future

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

faryal-malikmaria13mahi12jdfanDreamer_Hina-BeautifulSoul_tiny15

Go to top