Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ..Bohemian..

Karishma Tanna can now kiss goodbye to her only chance of winning. 

Yeah and everything else she was hoping for. Nothing awaits her out there.
CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheBoss

There is no supporters. Those who were seen discussing in this thread have now ditched her for good and moved on.

No they're still supporting her except the sane one 😆 According to them dignified Tanna's smooching and kumble main fumble is scripted. For me if whatever she is doing is scripted though that's less likely Tanna becomes even more dignified ops shameless  
Edited by CaptiveFreedom - 9 years ago
ReginaFalange thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
omg ! where was this this thread ? kahan chipa tha yeh post ? Previously, I thought she is just a selfish brat., but conducts herself respectfully. Now, reading this post,  It's almost like you accurately predicted how Karishma gonna do next. 😆

KoffeeLover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Omg it's so interesting to read this thread now 😆 my journey on the forum has come a full circle 😉
BeingBlunt thumbnail
WHAT A BRILLIANT BUMP CaptiveFreedom. 👏 👏
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Tanna supporters ka to ho gaya Popat aur itna support karne ke baad mila 

Aren't Tanna supporters (who ever are left) embarrassed now? 😆😉
KoffeeLover thumbnail
@suyash. Apparently they are saying it's all scripted and dignity kee moorti is following script. others say her BF is useless n upen is her knight in shining armour. Mam ke liye koi bhi logic nikal aata hai 😆
KoffeeLover thumbnail
But wait Scripted == Showmance
Now Tanna ma'm is doing showmance n playing with her real life useless BF outside. Wow take a lesson folks - how to dump ur BF on national television 😆

Originally posted by: aloomaggie

omg ! where was this this thread ? kahan chipa tha yeh post ? Previously, I thought she is just a selfish brat., but conducts herself respectfully. Now, reading this post,  It's almost like you accurately predicted how Karishma gonna do next. 😆

The responses in this thread just cracks me up. 😆
ankusanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lectures n moral policing fr othrs only...right miss tanna??.
FanofAreebsMum thumbnail

Originally posted by: filmibuff00

But wait Scripted == Showmance

Now Tanna ma'm is doing showmance n playing with her real life useless BF outside. Wow take a lesson folks - how to dump ur BF on national television 😆

oh come on, don't actors romance  other actors in movies and TV shows? why is everyone attacking her? why not attack Deepika Padukone and Katrina Kaif too?