Bigg Boss 8

Ek Ladki ho ke aisa kar sakti hai??? - Page 2

Natkat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Come on it was a joke dont twist everything tanna tells to make a topic.come up with something new. Sonali also said tanna came from the slums so.?Edited by Natkat - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehakphool thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Jin ka khud ka character saaf ho woh kisi aur ko characterless nahee kehtey. 
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I don't know how people can like Sonali. Just because she is arrogant, shows improper attitude, she doesn't work, doesn't do any luxury budget task properly. people just can't like a girl just for showing her ass and swirling her hair.
rupa_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sabhayata

firslty this was a joke karishma was laughing while saying it as in a girl like sonali  who hasn't done any work this season wins

I just stated what she said ...That's about it. 
Yes, both Upen and Tanna were discussing how she could survive over strong contenders.

I completely agree, she has not contributed to the show in any which way. Has been floating around for so long with those one -liners.
CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I was always neutral towards Karishma but its her hypocrisy and moral policing make me dislike her today...Seriously lady ppl saw u doing kambal leela with ur friend those ppl weren't only CG and Sonali's fans..there is nothing wrong in sharing blanket with anyone u like its personal choice but when are a hypocrite u will also be judged...when she said not only one she "used" two boys...If she has used one boy that would've been fine? Her friend used different women every single week by that logic Is that fine?...She was actually telling him that u had that "charm"...Its somewhat low mentality of ppl playboys and casanova are loved but women will be judged for anything they do..She shamelessly called Sonali Shameless..
Edited by CaptiveFreedom - 9 years ago
heartstrings thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
karishma said dis thing coz she feels for a game sonali played wid 2 boys...even sonali admitted she was playing game
This content was originally posted by: Sabhayata

LOl so what was wrong in that

a girl who has been involved in mostly in showmance this whole season that too with two guys isnt dignified where is the doubt in that

LOL. Are we really going to go there? While the jury has spoken can we go ahead and hang, quarter and drawn her too while we are at it? So she has tried to be in good terms with 2 guys in the house so that makes her less dignified? So basically with your same logic Mr Upen Patel should be an equal party to the charge yet Karishma has so proclaimed him to be the gentleman of the house?

Dual standards much?...
Supremo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Tanna is right. Sonali must not win.
This content was originally posted by: ...manraj...

karishma said dis thing coz she feels for a game sonali played wid 2 boys...even sonali admitted she was playing game

Sonali also clarified that she said so because she has gotten sick and tired of the same accusations so she just wants it to be over with, but you seem to have conveniently left that part out from this very same episode. 
Look Im in no shape or form a fan boy of Sonali for that matter but I just couldnt help but to call out Karishma since she clearly needs a dose of reality.
Supremo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TheBoss

LOL. Are we really going to go there? While the jury has spoken can we go ahead and hang, quarter and drawn her too while we are at it? So she has tried to be in good terms with 2 guys in the house so that makes her less dignified? So basically with your same logic Mr Upen Patel should be an equal party to the charge yet Karishma has so proclaimed him to be the gentleman of the house?

Dual standards much?...

Yes both upen and sonali are of doubtful character.