India-Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

when yuvraaj smiled on suhani's saying

shanakyasharan IF-Addictz
shanakyasharan
shanakyasharan

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
That moment wen suhani said hes just mine n I wont give him to u to soumya he actually smiled at it instead of having that awkward eye look to soumya...that shows he liked wat suhani said about him being just for suhani n no1 elseEmbarrassed

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

devil.bunny890qwerty012meenab83Krazzy4u786Parm.clarity...Jes...yanks28rbb1

rbb1 IF-Achieverz
rbb1
rbb1

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
The scene was nice

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Parm.

Parm. IF-Rockerz
Parm.
Parm.

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanakyasharan

That moment wen suhani said hes just mine n I wont give him to u to soumya he actually smiled at it instead of having that awkward eye look to soumya...that shows he liked wat suhani said about him being just for suhani n no1 elseEmbarrassed

I must have missed that as I watch it on-line (I wonder if it was cut out by accident).   Was it for today's epi (Dec 27th)?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakyasharanrbb1

shanakyasharan
shanakyasharan

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Parm.

I must have missed that as I watch it on-line (I wonder if it was cut out by accident).   Was it for today's epi (Dec 27th)?
I see it online too as im out of india fr a vacation...its there in the 27th dec episode where suhani says it to soumya n yuvi has the cutest smile
Parm. IF-Rockerz
Parm.
Parm.

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 4:38pm | IP Logged

I see it online too as im out of india fr a vacation...its there in the 27th dec episode where suhani says it to soumya n yuvi has the cutest smile

Finally found it on a different sight.   Unfortunately most youtube videos are not viewable from here so I have to keep searching.   It was really nice to see him smile upon hearing her say that.Smile

So where have you gone for your vacation?   Hope your having lots of fun!

shanakyasharan

shanakyasharan
shanakyasharan

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 8:13pm | IP Logged

Finally found it on a different sight.   Unfortunately most youtube videos are not viewable from here so I have to keep searching.   It was really nice to see him smile upon hearing her say that.Smile

So where have you gone for your vacation?   Hope your having lots of fun!

New Zealand. ...so I get to c the epis a day later. ...yea im having a lot of fun. ...its always great to c yuvi smiling n d reason being suhaniEmbarrassed
clarity IF-Sizzlerz
clarity
clarity

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Absolutely! Yuvraj has place in his heart for Suhani and nobody else. Look at the "I'm-being-nice- to-you-only-because-you're-a-guest" looks he gives to Soumya

shanakyasharan

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 12:36am | IP Logged
This is so awful only gona watch in a few hours I cnt wait to see this scene

shanakyasharan

Go to top