Tv thearthrobs 2014 SJ. SJ's bro to stay with her in Mumbai

Sherni_Jerry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Surbhi Jyoti

This has been a very good year for me. I worked a lot. My show is still doing very well. I think taking up Qubool Hai was the best decision of my life. Surprisingly, 2014 on the personal front was good too, as my brother has now got a job in Mumbai and will be staying with me. I'm glad that this year is ending on this positive note.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Danitrini thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ethereal.Surbhi

Surbhi Jyoti

This has been a very good year for me. I worked a lot. My show is still doing very well. I think taking up Qubool Hai was the best decision of my life. Surprisingly, 2014 on the personal front was good too, as my brother has now got a job in Mumbai and will be staying with me. I'm glad that this year is ending on this positive note.

This is wonderful to hear. She deserves much happiness and her brother always brought smiles to her face. IGlad to hear her bro will be staying with her. Having family around is soo important. 

Surbhi is such a sweetheart. 
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Good one! I once saw her in a segment saying all she wants is for her brother to come to Mumbai to be with her! Now she got her wish! :)
Sherni_Jerry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

Good one! I once saw her in a segment saying all she wants is for her brother to come to Mumbai to be with her! Now she got her wish! :)

she even mentioned him during ZRA last year.
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Such a sweet sister SJ is! <3