Posted: 9 years ago
I know Many of us doesn't Like the selflessness that is been portrayed in Our YHM is beyond imagination or Practicality... 
but to be very frank with you... 
Selflessness has no bound dearies...
Ishita has always been like that...

Relationships are so fragile dears... if you love some one just give them selflessly... that is what is described as LOVE...

LOVE is Selflessness... Best example you can see is Your Mother and Father...
Ishita's character just know one thing and always expects only one thing... That is Love..

1) Bringing a drunken lady home whom you know and whom you respect as your Daughter's biological Mother is not a bad thing...    

2) Respecting Others is the only way you receive yours... and if you think she is loosing her own pride or self respect you are wrong... she is gaining respect for being good and doing good deeds from her husband , in Laws and Parents are actually prouder...

3)Because of her goodness and selflessness she gained a happiness which was beyond her hands... she got herself to be heard as a MOM from a child who loves her more than her biological mother... This happened only because she is/was and has always been the person she is portrayed today...

4)She went out of the way to help Ruhi when she was only her neighbor and now she is doing the same in the case of ADI...   

5) She is the same woman who married a person , whom she doesn't even Loved/Liked... only to save a kid's future...  and also for their Parent's Happiness to see her as a bride...

6)She is the same person who was crying for her own disgrace, when she was informed that Subbu has just Happened to be a Father... She prayed good luck for him... she prayed saying those dreams which they had for them... atleast one of them is living those dreams... 

These all were just her characterization that has been portrayed so far...
I'm Just making this post for those who can understand the meaning of words like LOVE and SELFLESSNESS... 

even, I had bashed CVs of yhm for Param re-entry and bad handling of molestation tracks that have been shown so far... but that has nothing to do with this character or her portrayal... 

she is very well portrayed... we have got adopted to so much politics that we are not even able to adopt a fictional character that portrays selflessness...  KUDOs to CVs that atleast we get to see such characters in such series...

PS: NO BASHING...
do share your comments/ views...

Well said..!! 
I completely agree with you.!! 
Nice post ...
u have very beautifully described both words 
LOVE and SELFLESSNESS...
but both are related to each other even though there is a a thin line between it yaar ...

well said.
i used to get more irritated to her mahanta..but don't knw wat happnd to me..i am loving her char..with her sweet nature only..she built herself a sweet paradise..and soon adi will also come into this..but don't forget she is a fightr..airport scene is xample..instead of othr female leads..she didn't cry nd beg him..

Nicely written. Agree as well but as a viewer when you see such a nice person hurt it just makes you wonder where you draw the line in being selfless. At least ishita is trying her best and beyond that.
Originally posted by desire_nikki

Well said..!! 
I completely agree with you.!! 
😳
thnx dear...
Originally posted by Akshatha19

Nice post ...
u have very beautifully described both words 
LOVE and SELFLESSNESS...
but both are related to each other even though there is a a thin line between it yaar ...

yes... it has a thin line between... but both exists within each other...
thnx yu liked it...😳😳
Originally posted by shavi2311

nice post...
thnx dear...😳
Originally posted by luvabhiya9

well said.
i used to get more irritated to her mahanta..but don't knw wat happnd to me..i am loving her char..with her sweet nature only..she built herself a sweet paradise..and soon adi will also come into this..but don't forget she is a fightr..airport scene is xample..instead of othr female leads..she didn't cry nd beg him..

we get irritated bcoz we aren't able to see such people around us neither we are able to live so selflessly... bcz the world has changed and now a days its everything about politics and what we give is what we get...

there is an example... just compare shagun and ishita's life...
though ishita is suffering... she has always been happy too... she has a family which supports her , a kid which loves her and a hubby who loves her more than anything...

and shagun's life has never been so peaceful nor happy... She doesn't even have a home to live... tats the fact... soon she is gng to loose her son too...
Originally posted by Ishrafanno1

Nicely written. Agree as well but as a viewer when you see such a nice person hurt it just makes you wonder where you draw the line in being selfless. At least ishita is trying her best and beyond that.

you must never draw  a line dear... because and love has no bound...
that is what is important... 

though its tough practically...
because , we as viewers, we are not even able take a fictional character's goodness , selflessness... leave alone us...