Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Possibilities Of RVs acting... (Page 2)

sonataca Senior Member
sonataca
sonataca

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Joe you're onto something with this...

If we pay attention to things that happened prior to RV gettin arrested...there might be a link.

1. How he was trying to avoid the guard...how did he know the guard is wanting to say something to Ishani?

2. His smirk after firing the guard.

3. When he was talking on the phone, he said that he thinks Ishani is suspecting him of murdering her dad, although the prior night Ishani in drunk state screamed at him that he murdered her dad.

At that point, I almost felt like he was using Disha and Chirag...like he knew what they were trying to do but he played around with them.

4. Then the conversation with Nitin. He sounded extremely stubborn in keeping the promise...like he would go to any extent as in...even take blame of killing Ishani's dad (which could have been easily dismissed as an accident Stern Smile)

By the way, I was surprised Shaneilla was still with Chirag although before the marriage drama, she was determined to tell the truth to Ishani but later she went missing BUT what if she went to Ranveer instead and they made some sort of plan. I still need to hear what she was saying in the hospital to her brother before slipping into coma.

But this gunshot doesn't fall in place with all of this.

Ok break time...I'll come back later and add more LOL

Anraysha IF-Dazzler
Anraysha
Anraysha

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Joe agree with U dear!Rv must be acting with Ishaani!may be he is taking her test of True LOve,Trust,Endurance,Patience and all tht!I think He listened all those Words which Ishaani told him,when he was in Hospital unconcious!May be he was nt tht senseless at tht time!He was just closed his eyes nd Pretended to b Senseless!Thumbs UpTongueWink

Go to top