Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Yaadein (AR-ARSH FF)imp note again (Page 8)

29priya IF-Dazzler
29priya
29priya

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lekshmiarsh93

Nice update diii...i think ridz is a negative character..i m eaiting for arsh meet and their romance...when will they meet...i like the bond btw shilpa and arohi...caring and cute frndship...really nice update di...continue soon...

hey thnku so much...
well u have to wait for more 4-5 updates for arsh meet...n I hope u vl like their first meet...and plus before that I have planned something..so that it can take the story further and make it interesting...n I do hope u like it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lekshmiarsh93

ll_megha_ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll_megha_ll
ll_megha_ll

Posted: 19 January 2015 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Beautiful update...
Loved it
29priya IF-Dazzler
29priya
29priya

Posted: 19 January 2015 at 10:04am | IP Logged
imp note

guyzz m discontinuing this ff...as M very disheartened from myself as I couldn't reach upto ur expectations...as on prologue...I got 12 likes...and now I hardly get 2-3 likes...I tried a lot...but I think...writing a ff is not my thing...n I think my story is better if it remains in my imagination...so now I wont write this story...and will not waste anyone's time...but that doesn't mean I wont read other stuff's...I love reading them...and it surely makes my day...thnku all for bearing with me...
I know I know...this is my second note...regarding this...but this time m very serious...
and I want to thank my special readers...palak,lekshmi,n megha...you all r amazing...n have supported me through out...luv u loads n m sorry too...n sorry if I have spell ur nam wrong...

Edited by priyanki - 19 January 2015 at 10:08am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

punamluvshilpalashyyy

lashyyy Goldie
lashyyy
lashyyy

Posted: 22 January 2015 at 12:39am | IP Logged
hey wats wrong plz don't do this yaar

29priya

kumkum88 Groupbie
kumkum88
kumkum88

Posted: 26 January 2015 at 4:57am | IP Logged
I know u will continue so plz update soon next part

29priya

punamluvshilpa Goldie
punamluvshilpa
punamluvshilpa

Posted: 27 January 2015 at 9:27am | IP Logged
hey pri..i am punam,a big shilpa fan..i have read all parts of this ff..as u r a new writer,ur attempt is not bad at all..like shilpa's character so much,she is very innocent here as our shilpa annad. do pm me when u update..
punam

29priya

lekshmiarsh93 Senior Member
lekshmiarsh93
lekshmiarsh93

Posted: 03 February 2015 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
If u all commented like this before...she may be continue this one...now its late arshians...she is very sad about getting few comments and likes...i also love to read forward...give her sometime...i also want you to continue di...please...
29priya IF-Dazzler
29priya
29priya

Posted: 07 February 2015 at 2:59am | IP Logged
PART 6
'Arohi batayiye na hum kisse milne jaa rahe h...hum aap se kabse puch rahe hain...'Shilpa asked for the nth time now...
'Ohho Shilpa...kyu bacho ki tarah jid kar rahi ho..I told you na maim tumhe apne ek friend se milane le jaa rahi hun'Arohi replied because she was tired of her question...Arohi thought..god this girl...full of question bank...
Arohi stopped the auto driver as they have reached their destination...They paid him and went inside the cafe...
Shilpa was very nervous as she was very scared of meeting new people...
Arohi dragged her to the table where the guy was waiting for them...
Arohi was very excited and hugged the guy tightly...the guy had a huge smile on his face and hugged her back..after they realized they are not alone...the parted and the guy kissed her forehead and cheeks...
Arohi turned towards Shilpa and introduced them...
'Shilpa this is Arjun my BOYFRIEND and Arjun this is Shilpa my rumie'
Shilpa was stunned meeting Arjun as he was the same guy..whom she saw Arohi with when she came to hostel first time...in an intimate position...
Shilpa thought[ye to wahi larka jiske saath...hawww..Tulu(Atul) ne hume bataya tha mumbai ke larke ache nhi hote...hum Arohi se baat karni hogi...Arohi to kitni bholi aur sweet hai...ab hume hi unhe samjhana hoga...kahi ye larka unke saath kuch galat nhi kare...aur agar isne Arohi ko preg(she cant even pronounce that word)nhi nhi...Arohi ko hum kuch nhi hone denge..haan.. Shilpa was in full samaaj seva mode...she was thinking in her innocent mind...
But she was interrupted in her thoughts by Arohi who was calling her from past ten minutes.
Arohi-Shilpa agar tera sochna hogaya ho to kya ab hum beth sakte hain...
Shilpa-who was still buzy in her mission to save Arohi from this 'Lafanga'replied while glaring at Arjun...-hhhan..sorry hum to..
Arohi-chal koi nahi...
They placed their orders...and waited...while Arjun was amusedly staring at Shilpa...and chuckling softy...as he understood Shilpa did not liked him much...and as he had heared from Arohi...that Shilpa is very very innocent girl...and is not comfortable with boys...and by looking at her face he can guess what was going in her mind...as she was very expressive...
Arohi nudged his shoulders and asked him through eyes...as she found him lost somewhere...
Arjun shaked his head sideways and mouthed nothing...
Sir...I have arranged everything as per your order...Armaan's secretary replied with extra sugar coated voice...while adjusting her extra short dress...which was hardly hiding her modesty...She just wanted her handsome and super rich boss to just look at her once...and she was sure he will want her..but to her bad luck he didn't glance at her once..
Armaan-If u r done staring at me..u can leave...
The secretary left dejectedly as today also she lost the chance to impress him...

Rahool was staring continuously at Armaan's face...and was smirking looking at his face...
What dude...why are u staring at my face..is there something interesting u can see on my face.or m I looking like a joker to u...Armaan said while looking up from his file as he was hell irritated by Rahool's continuous stares...
'Nothing man...was just thinking..were u purposely ingnorant or u atually dont know what ur extra sweet secretary is upto..Rahool replied with a know it all look face...
Armaan sighed and closed his file...and straightened his hand and kept it on his chin...n leaned a bit forword n replied cheekily...while rolling his tongue in his mouth...
U see Rahool...I have to be 'ignorant'about something in my profession...as I dont like mixing it with my personal life...
But seriously how do u even tolerate her...I mean she is continuously trying to get on ur bed...Rahool replied sighing deeply...
U know what I would have taken her...but..Armaan winked...
Dude u serious...Rahool asked
ya man y not...common she is hot..but on a serious note she is good in her management skills..and I dont to loose an efficient employee just coz she is trying to seduce me...and what if I wont F*** her..but I can enjoy the view daily..Armaan chuckled at the end...
Saale tu kavi nhi sudhrega...Rahool said laughingly...
Yeah one more thing I have recruited a guy for assitant accountant post...he is dam good in his work..and a very hardworking employee...

Oh well thats good...I knew u would have appointed the best...Armaan said while shoeing his full trust on him...
Armaan checked his watch...and hurriedly got up from his chair...
Rahool-hey what happen...why r u in such a hurry...
Armaan-Have to leave for the site progress..common lets go...then we have to go Angad's success party too...
Oh sh** I totally forgot I have the meeting with the legal advisor of Mr mehra today...Rahul exclaimed..
Anything serious...Armaan asked
No dude u leave for the site...I will handle it...n I will directly come to Angad's place after the meeting..
Ok then...I will leave and do keep me updated about the meeting..Armaan said...
Rahool nodded his head..as he knew this project is very important for Armaan...it was his Grandfather's dream...who is the world of Armaan...and he is the only one who has Armaan loved and respected in his entire life...as Armaan never got his parents love...they were always buzy in thier life...this deal may not be the biggest deal for Armaan...but this definitely is the most important deal of Armaan's life..as this deal has sentimemts attached to it...Rahool got up as he had gotten a call from his manager about the arrival of Mr Mehra's legal advisor...
Ridhima wiped her tears...as she heared the knock on her door...she got up and opened the door...and was shocked to see her mom standing their...
Ridhima wishpered shockingly-mom...as she knew her mom would never come to visit her on her sets...
'Mom what r u doing here?'ridhima asked stunned..
'Wont u call me inside beta?'ridhima's mom asked..
Yyya sure...ridhima said stupidified as she still couldn't beleive her mom came to meet her...
Ridhima was overwhelmed as her mom is with her today...just may be her mom missed her and came here to visit her..to pamper her...today Ridhima wont be alone...she thought...she had tears of happiness...after seeing her mom after three whole years...
Ridhima huged her mother tightly...her eyes were glistening with unshed tears...but she wasn't hugged back...but she was too overwhelmed to notice this...
Ridhima's mom pushed her a little back...and asked her...
'I have sent u an email ridhima...for which u haven't replied yet..' ridhima's mom asked a little sternly...
But Ridhima ignored her question coz she was too happy to reply to that stupid question according to her...
Mom..when did u came from US...u dint inform me...I would have came to pick u up...u know mom m sooo happy...I I I just cant express it...I mis...before Ridhima could complete her sentence...she was received with a tight slap...
Mom...wwwhhhyyy...ridhima lips quivered and a silent sob can be heared..
But her mom was not bothered...
What is this?why havent u replied...cant u listen once to me...u konw for ur this stupidity...u have lost the biggest budgeted film...which could have gained u more fame and money...and which can lead u to become the biggest star... but u...oh god...u r such a nonsense girl...her mom said angrily...without caring about her daughter who was silently crying.
Now speak up damit..y did u do this..Ridhima's mom shaked her through her shoulders...
Mom...I couldn't do this role coz coz...ridhima said silently while hiccuping...
Coz whaaat Ridhima...her mom shouted angrily...
Mom coz that film producer wanted to...I mean he wanted to...wo...he wanted to sleep with me.so I declined...mom..I did right na...I just bloody cant sleep with him for a stupid film...Ridhima said with a hopefull eyes looking at her mom...she thought now her mom will say...she did right...and would hug her tightly...
But she was wrong..so so so wrong...
Ridhima so what if he asked u to sleep with him...its just for a night...and as if u r not sharing ur bed with that business tycoon 'Armaan Mallik'...its not a big deal...and just imagine it would have earned u more...and u would have become famous...but whaterver...next time I dont want u to repeat this again...m I clear..Ridhim's said while point a finger at her...
Ridhima nodded her head meekly...with tears continuously rolling down her cheeks...and what can she expect more from her...who is even ready to sell her daughter.for fame and money...
After sometime her mom left telling her to stop her stupidity...and concentrate more on future...
Ridhima slid down on the back of the closed door...as her legs were not supporting her...and burst out crying hard...
At cafe...
Wow Arjun...omg omg...its such a big offer...I mean u r sooo lucky...I loveee u...u r the best...Arohi exclaimed while putting a hand on her mouth..
Thnku baby...n I love u too...Arjun said with a broad smile...
Omg Arjun...our all problems will get solved now...we can stay together now...Arohi said while jumping up and down on her chair as she was verrry happy...
Arohi hugged shilpa out of excitement...while Shilpa was confused about Arohi's sudden change of behaiour...
Shilpa's thought(ye to acha hai ki Is lafange ko naukri mil gayi...par hume ye samajh nhi aya..Arohi kyu itna khush ho rahi h) but anyway Shilpa hugged her back...coz Shilpa was happy to see Arohi's happiness...
Arohi-sweetheart...tumne mujhe bataya nhi ki tumhe The DEVINE main job mili hai...I mean its one of the top most company in the whole freaking world...
Arjun-main tumhe batane hi waala tha...but then socha kyu na surprise doon...jab ek baar sab confirm ho jaaye...
Arohi-u know what I love the surprise...muaah...Arohi said while blowing a kiss..
While Arjun acted like he catched it and kept it near his heart...as it was too precious for him..
And here our poor innocent Shilpa was sitting stupidified with the entire scenerio...
After few minutes they decided to leave the cafe and roam around before going to their respective places...so Arjun paid their bill...for which Shilpa argued to pay for herself...but it was unheared...and they left...
They were just simply roaming around...with Arohi holding Arjun's arm and continuously talking to him...and Shilpa was quietly trailing behind them...as she was feeling left out...and she couldn't be comfortable while talking to Arjun..and Just then Shilpa saw a cute kid around 4-5 years leaving his mother's hand and running after the balloon waala...who have crossed the road and the kid is standing on the middle of the road and a big car was zooming towards him...and the cute kid was rooted to his spot...while his mother was shouting for someone to save him...
Armaan was seen continuously typing in his laptop...while talking on bluetooth...sitting his car...but he was disturbed with the sudden screech sound of the tyres...as the driver's applied the sudden brakes...
Armaan shouted at the driver...as he saved his laptop from falling down just at the time...'what the hell...cant u drive properly...y did u applied sudden brakes...??
Sir...wo car ke saamne ek larki aa gayi achanak se pata nhi kaha se...aur mujhe sudden brakes marne pare...par lagta hai...use fir vi bht chot aa gayi hai...the driver said worried from his Sir's anger...and praying for the girl to be safe...otherwise his job is gone...
What...oh bloody hell...who is this idiot..who dont know to cross the road...n u what r u waiting for go n check...what has happened to that girl...Armaan said agigated as he was already very late...
The driver hurriedly got down the car to check the girl...

PRECAPE-ARSH MEET
Thnku so much reading guyyysss
And this is the longent part I have updated till now...and plz do ignore mistakes...
N thnku so so much for appreciating my work...I seriously had loosen my hope to write this fic...due to less cmnts and likes...but u guys r amazing...u encouraged me to continue this fic...and this fic is very dear to me...coz ofcourse its my first fic and also coz I always wanted to write but never had the courage...so thnkuuu so so much...
And the next update depends on the number of likes amd cmnt...so do comnt or atleast press like button...baki u know everything..
p.s:and guys whoever wants pm do send me the buddy request..

Edited by pri.29793 - 08 February 2015 at 3:13am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

peachgirlpriyaarslifeisajourneymisbah93lekshmiarsh93lashyyypunamluvshilpaMaNaLoVeKaShll_megha_ll

Go to top