Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Yaadein (AR-ARSH FF)imp note again (Page 7)

lashyyy Goldie
lashyyy
lashyyy

Posted: 16 January 2015 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
nice update so its not simple arshff sirf dmg characters nahi h many character is also their angad nd arohi new characters :-)
day by day its storyline is changing nd its interesting :-) continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

29priya

lekshmiarsh93 Senior Member
lekshmiarsh93
lekshmiarsh93

Posted: 17 January 2015 at 4:48am | IP Logged
i m sorry for not commenting...i read the part from phone...it is difficult to post something from phone...now i am using system...morning there is no current in my home...so i m late...sorry...i m happy to know that u r continuing this ff for me...thankyou...thankyou...thankyou...sooo much...plzzz pm me continously...ur ff is sooo interesting...i love ffs like this where shilpa is sooo innocent and armaan is playboy type...again i m sorry for not commenting...

29priya

ll_megha_ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll_megha_ll
ll_megha_ll

Posted: 17 January 2015 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Wow dear...its awesome and mind blowing update... Just loved it...loved shilpa innocency... She is so cute...
Loved her and arohi friendship... Do continue soon...and thanks for pming me...

29priya

29priya IF-Dazzler
29priya
29priya

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 11:34am | IP Logged
hey guyzzz thnku so so so much for the wonderful comments...Was reading them again n again...even though my story is not upto the mark...but still u guyzz take out ur time for reading it...thnks a ton...
I m reaally happy that u guyz r supporting me soo much...
now i wont bore u guyzz...and u guyz can read the update...

PART FIVE
om jay jagdish hare
swami jay jagdish hare
Arohi sleep broke with Shilpa's morning arti...and it had become a daily ritual from past one week...she yawned and sat on the bed while hugging her blanket as she was feeling very cold...while Shilpa brought the arti plate to her...
S-good morning arohi...aap jaldi se fresh ho jayiye hum nashta ki tayari kar lete hain
A-good morning shilps...but dont forget aaj ka nashta main prepare karne waali hu...while pointing a finger at her...
S-are par hum to sirf tayari karne ke bol rahe hain h...
A-no no no...I dont want to hear anything...
ye unka roz ka routine ban gaya tha ye alternate days main khana banate the..aur in ek week main unki bht gehri dosti ho gayi thi...Shilpa ko itne bare seher main ek dost mil gaya tha...jo uska bht khayal rakhti thi...mumbai ke baare main bata thi...jo use ek anjaan saher ke logo se bachake rakhti...
Arohi clicked her fingers in front of shilpa's face..
kya hua shilps...kiske khayalo main khoyi ho...she nudger shilpa's shoulder...
ohoh...aap vi arohi...hamesha hame chirate rehte ho...she made a cute frawning face..
lalala...kuch to hua hain...kuch ho gaya hain...she was happily swaying her hips n making parathas for both of them...
aisa kuch nhi h di...she winned..
acha aisa nhi..waisa nhi to kaisa hai...miss shilpa...arohi was enjoying teasing her..as she gets teased easily..
and bdw I saw u and ur so called...ummm..whats his name...oh yeah tulu...at a restro having 'very private conversation' she winked
are wo to kuch samjha raha tha hume...aur
ahan...i unerstand..and now here is ur paratha...have it..den m taking u out...
par kaha arohi...
just wait n see...she winked..
What the hell is this????Armaan barked at his employees as he cant tolerate even a tiny miny mistake in business...
sir well actuallly...his pa was stammering...while repling to his strict angry boss and was sweating profusely..he was hell scared...
U know Farhan...I cant a tolerate a single mistake in this deal...as it is a very important deal for me..its my dream project...I have worked day and night for this...and even a small mistake...it just irritate the hell outta me...
F-I do understand sir...I vl make sure it vl never happen again...he said confidently...
Armaan knew he can trust Farhan...as he has been with this through starting.and even in its toughest times...
Armaan-I m trusting this project's responbility on you...and I hope u wont disapoint me...
Farhan-of course sir...he nodded his head..
Sir we have conducted the interview for post of assistant accountant yesterday and..we have selected two candidates for it..if u like to personally watch thir interview or..
ARMAAN-FArhan this dept is of Rahool and I would like it if u disturm me for this silly matter...now u can leave...Farhan nodded his head andleft thecabin after shutting the door..
Armaan took a long breath and kept his palms on face..
[self thought] I WONT LET U DOWN GRANDPA...I AM JUST FEW STEPS AWAY FOR REACHING MY DREAM...NO UR DREAM..he smiled after wiping his tears..
'CUT'
the directed shouted cut for 100th time today...he was now reaally irriated and frustated with ridhima's performance today...as she not concentrating in her acting and also as she known as one of the finest actress of bollywood...
M really sorry K...Its...no...actually...
no no I dont want any excuses...I want the sceme to be perfect...and if for that u need a break...take it...go now...but after this break I need the shot perfectly...got it...
yup sure...thnks k...ridhima hugged him and kissed his cheeks..
everyone half an break...he announced...
Ridhima was in a deep thought while sitting in front of a mirror...
She was crying continously and she made no attempts to rub her cheeks...
Y god y...why I have fallen in love with a man who doesnt even know about my feelings...and why in the whole earth I have fallen for a man who thinks me as his best friend and nothing else...no no no best friend...its frinds of benefits...haha...friends of benefits...m I seriously nothing for him...I ...I...I love you lot armaan...u r my first crush...my first friend...
.but I cant even tell u anything...I just cant loose you...I..I...cant...these thoughts were replaying in her mind from the mehra party...when she heared armaan n angads convo about her...she felt as if thousands knives were pearced in her heart..
.it was not the first time she was hearing Armaan talking dis way about her...but before she wasnt sure about her feelings...and it does hurt everytime...but she cant ignore it now...and thats whyshe was maintaining a distance from armaan...which was hurting but it is also good for her...
...she just sighed...and just then she was interrupted from the continuous knock on her door...******

I HOPE U GUYS LIKE IT...N THNKU SO MUCH FOR READING IT...DO TELL ME MY WEAK POINT AND WHAT U LIKED
IT...
NOTE-SORRY IF THERE IS TOO MUCH OF RIDHIMA IN THIS UPDATE...BUT HER CHARACTER IS IMPORTANT IN THIS STORY...FOR FUTure PARTS

Edited by priyanki - 18 January 2015 at 11:39am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lifeisajourneymisbah93lashyyypunamluvshilpaMaNaLoVeKaShll_megha_llajuswa19

lekshmiarsh93 Senior Member
lekshmiarsh93
lekshmiarsh93

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Nice update diii...i think ridz is a negative character..i m eaiting for arsh meet and their romance...when will they meet...i like the bond btw shilpa and arohi...caring and cute frndship...really nice update di...continue soon...

29priya

lashyyy Goldie
lashyyy
lashyyy

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
nuce update Smile
loved arohi nd shilpa bonding md i think arohi is a superb character she is so bubbly Smile
on the other hand ridhima poor girl feeling bad for her she loves armaan but armaan don't but now i feel she will turn out in negative for arsh
eagerly waiting for arsh meet nd how ur going yo show it Smile
one advice all is gud but whenever ur writing a dialogue so plz put inverted coma's or put a tag so that pta chale that who is speaking when his dialogue ends ohkay Smile actually bilkul pta nah chalta kab kiska dialogue shuru hua or kab khatam
anyway thanks for the pm nd this lovely update Smile

29priya

29priya IF-Dazzler
29priya
29priya

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by palakajenian

nuce update Smile
loved arohi nd shilpa bonding md i think arohi is a superb character she is so bubbly Smile
on the other hand ridhima poor girl feeling bad for her she loves armaan but armaan don't but now i feel she will turn out in negative for arsh
one advice all is gud but whenever ur writing a dialogue so plz put inverted coma's or put a tag so that pta chale that who is speaking when his dialogue ends ohkay Smile actually bilkul pta nah chalta kab kiska dialogue shuru hua or kab khatam

hey thnku so much...
hey sure I vl keep in mind...while writing a dialogue:)n thnks for telling me about this...
29priya IF-Dazzler
29priya
29priya

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=palakajenian] nuce update Smile

Edited by priyanki - 18 January 2015 at 11:59pm

Go to top