Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Yaadein (AR-ARSH FF)imp note again (Page 5)

nonstop Senior Member
nonstop
nonstop

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
awesomeee

lekshmiarsh93 Senior Member
lekshmiarsh93
lekshmiarsh93

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Plzzz continue...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

29priya

lashyyy Goldie
lashyyy
lashyyy

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 3:30am | IP Logged
interesting start part 1 nd 2 is also awsome do continue soon

29priya

29priya IF-Dazzler
29priya
29priya

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 3:45am | IP Logged
hey guyz I know m nt a very good writer...no actuall I m very bad at describing something...bt still m trying my best for myself and few of my readers...thnku for ur support...
n so sorry for continuing this late...n now enough with my blabbering...let me conti with my update...

PART THREE

At cafe
"tulu hum kab jaa rahe h maahi di se milne..tune to kaha tha hum aaj jayenge par ab to raat vi hone waali h..aur tu hume lekar hi nhi ja raha"shilpa said it impatiently waiting for a positive response.
atul sighed and replied,"dekh golu itna asaan nhi h maahi se milna...wo aaj ek bht bari singer hain...logo ki line lagi rehti h use milne ke liye..par wo kisi se nhi milti itni jaldi...aur bas isliye thoda time lag raha hai"he replied not meeting her coz he doesn't want to break her heart..
par aisa kyu tulu...di humse milna nhi chahti kya...wo humse itni dur ho gyi hai...jo di hamare bina ek pal nhi rehti thi aaj kya unke paas humse baat karne tak ki fursat nhi hain...shilpa said it with tears in her eyes...
atul cupped her face and said assuringly..."maine aisa kab kaha tulu ki wo humse milna nhi chahti...wo to use pata vi nhi hoga ki hum yaha mumbai aye hain use milne...hmm...aur tuna itna roya na kar...nhi to maahi milegi aur kahegi...dekh mote tune meri soni ko rula diya...he said while wiping her tears...
aur tu dekhna hum jaldi hi milenge maahi se...aur use bari maa ke paas le jayenge...taki wo use ek baar main sidha karde...hmmm...
shilpa smiled while rubbing her eyes with the back of her palms...
sachi...she asked innocently...
100%...he replied nodding his head...
Armaan was continuosly pressing the horn of his car waiting for RIDHIMA...ridhima came running while stuffing something in her clutch wearing a halter neck black gown...looking absolutely stunning...
sssoooryyy for being late...at the last moment I got the call from my director and he wa...armaan cutted her sentence in between...and replied someone's looking smoking hot and gorgeous...and I m thinking of cancelling going to the party and let us enjoy in ur bedroom...what do u think?he said with a wink...
ur idea is nt that bad...but v can conti this later...and maybe...we can get some other partner to enjoy our night for today...she said laughingly...
hmmm..nt a bad idea miss gupta but unless u dont want to be the headline of newspaper for tomorrow...he smirked...
urggghhh...whatever...lets go..anyways its very late already...
with their usual banter...he drove the car to the venue...
thnku so much guyz for reading...
I know it a very slow start...but trust me i vl try to make it interesting in the further updates...any suggestion and criticism...all are welcomemm.it vl only help me to improve...do press like and comment...as it vl help me know if there are readers who is intrested in my writing and encourage me to update regularly...

Edited by priyanki - 11 January 2015 at 8:51am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

peachgirllifeisajourneykavitha05misbah93lekshmiarsh93Sugar_HugslashyyypunamluvshilpaMaNaLoVeKaShmoonlight2630

lekshmiarsh93 Senior Member
lekshmiarsh93
lekshmiarsh93

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 7:19am | IP Logged
I think maahi di is ridz...i like shilpa's character sooo much...waiting for arsh meet ...continue soon...i m very happy that u continue this...

29priya

29priya IF-Dazzler
29priya
29priya

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lekshmiarsh93

I think maahi di is ridz...i like shilpa's character sooo much...waiting for arsh meet ...continue soon...i m very happy that u continue this...

hey thnku so much...
even m happy after writing this story...as I really wanted it to continue it...n for knowing who is maahi u have to conti reafing this..
Sugar_Hugs Goldie
Sugar_Hugs
Sugar_Hugs

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Hey short but nice chapter...

continue soon...

Thnx for the pm...

29priya

29priya IF-Dazzler
29priya
29priya

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..ASR.lover..

Hey short but nice chapter...
continue soon...
Thnx for the pm...

hey thnku...:)
vl try to write a longer update pakka next time...
sure vl conti soon...

Go to top