Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Yaadein (AR-ARSH FF)imp note again (Page 3)

desire_nikki IF-Dazzler
desire_nikki
desire_nikki

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Interesting concept..! 
Looking forward to the update..! !
Thanx fo rpm.!
continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

29priya

29priya IF-Dazzler
29priya
29priya

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:48am | IP Logged
thnku so much for the awesome response...and special thnks to rihoohaws...

PART ONE
tring...tring...
tring...tring...
the guy sleepily opened his one eye with the loud ringtone of his mobile...and streched his arm to find his mibile...
on the other side...
guy2-(was fuming n said all this in one breath)abe saale kaha h bey...kabse call kar raha hu...aur tu ghore bech ke so raha h...main kabse se tujhse kuch puch raha hu...aur tu koi jawab hi nhi de raha h...
guy1-(in the sleepy tone)...kya kaam h tujhe...jo early morning mujhe pareshan kar raha h...
n then snuggled more with his partner n kissed her shoulder...
guy2-(while taking a deep breath n controling his anger)...are yaar aaaj meeting h hamari imp client ke saath ek ghante main n u r sleeping...
guy1-yaar chilll rahoool...itni tension kyu le raha h...everything is settled...I have checked everything and relax...I vl be there in half n hour...
and den he cut the call without waiting for his reply...
"ammy u should get up baby u have an imp meeting to attend n till den i will prepare the breakfast" the girl said while getting up from the bed n quickly wore his shirt which was lying around the corner...n threw the jeans at his face...
"lemme sleep some more ratz...and anyway u didnt let me sleep at night"..armaan said while pulling the blanket on his face...rats just opened her mouth to retort but knew there is no use...so she just pulled his blanket n warned him to gey ready fast...n after freshning up moved out of the room...            ...***********...
taxi driver- lo aa gaya aapka hostel
the girl n guy got down n paid the fare.

"sun maine sab arrange kar diya h...tu yahi rahegi kuch din...aur gar koi prob ho to call me...hmm"
thnku tulu...:).tu mere liye kitna kuch kar raha h...the girl looked down n wiped her tears...
are ye kya keh rhi h tu...ab main kya apni dost ke liye itna nhi kar sakta kya.
and then to lighten the atmosphere he said...'aur ye mujhe na tu tulu na bulaya kar...bht wierd lagta h'with fake anger...
she giggled and said...'acha to theek h...tu mujhe golu na bulaya kar...shilpa bulaya kar...fir main vi tujhe atul bulaungi'...while pointing her finger at him...
acha ji aisa h...
haan aisa hi h...
then they both laughed...
aur tu hamesha aise hi haste rahe...
shilpa smiled n asked...'tu kaha rahega atul'
dekh tu meri chinta na kar...main yaha boys pg main rehta hu...aur yaha mujhe choti job vi mil gayi h...aur jaise hi free hota hu tujhe call karunga...
avi tu andar jaa aur warden se mil lena...wo tujhe room dikha degi...theek h...
shec went inside the building...
n an old lady asked her if she is shilpa...shipoanodded her head went inside with her...the lady was walkink in front of her n telling her the rules n regulations while walking ahead of her and then stopped in front of a room...n told her to go inside said she vl be sharing the room with one more girl..
shilpa just nodded her head n the lady scruitinized her from top to bottom n left...shilpa opened her room n was left scandalized n shocked...
to be continued...

i seriously dont know what i have written...i have written whatever came to my mind...hope i have not written any rubbish...
uhhhmm...so yeah whaterver it is...here is the first part...hope it is worth reading...
suggestion n criticism all r welcome...if there is any queries u can clear with me...i would love to answer u all...
n last thnku all for giving ur precious time to read dis...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

peachgirlpriyaarslifeisajourneymisbah93lekshmiarsh93lashyyypunamluvshilpaMaNaLoVeKaShmoonlight2630RihooHawsarorasurbhi

teenorchid IF-Sizzlerz
teenorchid
teenorchid

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:46am | IP Logged
looking forward the read

29priya

Sugar_Hugs Goldie
Sugar_Hugs
Sugar_Hugs

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
nice...

29priya

moonlight2630 IF-Dazzler
moonlight2630
moonlight2630

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
One more ARSH FF thanks yaar .
Great updates nice start
Plz update soon nd do pm me plz.

29priya

lekshmiarsh93 Senior Member
lekshmiarsh93
lekshmiarsh93

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Nice update...continue soon...plzzz dont take sooo much time for next update...

29priya

29priya IF-Dazzler
29priya
29priya

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:30am | IP Logged
PART TWO
After the hectic three hours, the meeting finally got over and it was successfull.Armaan finally took a relief...
Rahul-aah finally..we bagged the deal
Armaan-the deal has to be in our favour as we are the best...he said arrogantly...
Rahul-ah..leave that...temme where is ratz...
Before Armaan could reply him anything...
right here rahul...ridhima side hugged him..
so...rahul raised his one eyebrow..
so what...they were confused..
I meant where is the party...
armaan- party what for???
For bearing armaan for two years...n still running successfull...I mean common Armaan ke saath koi larki 2 din bita le to its a big thing..hats of two u...rahul winked at ridhima...
ridhima spanked his shoulder
gosh rahul...there is nothing there betwn me and him okay...
yup man...we are in an open relationship...u know friends with benefit...
okay there is no use of talking to both of u...acha Mr Mehra called us for 50th marriage anniversary party...
common we are not going to any damned party rahul...its so useless to see people acting as if there is so much of love between them and when in reallity there is nothing called n only physical pleasure between them..
oh for f*** sake ammy relax...u just have to go there and show ur face there..and just leave...and also its very imp for us to attend as we had just signed the deal with them...
i think ammy...rahul is right...u should go there as it xan affect ur deal...ridhima explained him...
armaan sighed n nodded...fine but u hv to accompany me...is that clear...
uhm I am not sure...
hey even u r invited ridhima...afterall u r one of the biggest star of bollywood...
uhmm okay fine...ridhima agreed
cool then i vl pick u up by 9ish..armand asked...
sure not a prob...ridhima replied...
hey rahul bdw did u appoint anyone for accountant post...armaan asked
I have given the advertisement in newspapers...and let see if we can get some loyal employee...and not plotted by our rivals this time...rahul replied while thinking something...
shilpa was shocked and scandalised to see someone in such an intimate position...a girl n boy was on the bed smooching each other while their hand was all over each other...shilpa mouth was opened wide and she has covered her eyes with her both palms..and saying sorry to her gannu bhaiya...she have not sen anything...the girl became concious after her scream..and pushed the guy hard...and stood up while adjusting her top...n asked in rude tone...who the hell r u??and how dare u enter my without my permission...are u here for cleaning the room...
shilpa-woo hu
but she was cut in between...dont u have manners to knock the door before u enter someone's room...and dare u tell about what u just saw...otherwise i wont spare u...got that...the girl literally shouted...and now speak up dammit y r u standing like a dumb...
shilp jumped at her place n said while stammering-wo wo hum ba...banaras se h...yaha hos...hostel main rehne aaaye hain...aur aur wo hume warden ne kaha ki yeh hamara room h to...hum bina knock kiye hi aa gaayyye...sorry...hume maaf kar dijiye...age se...aisa nhi hoga...
the girl said- theek h...whatever...n turning to her bf said darling v vl meet at night n if someone else sees us it vl create a problem...so bye and quickly kissed his cheeks...the boy left after giving her a quick peck on the lips...
after he left the girl said...listen whoever u r...never cross my path...u live on ur side...and never tell this to anyone otherwise...she left the sentence incomplete as she knew shilpa wont tell anyone about this and saw her shaking after her outbrust...and leftthe roomwhile banging the door...shilpa wiped her tears and prayed to gannu bhaiya to give strength to survive in this big city and prayed to get her maahi di back in their lives...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

priyaarslifeisajourneymisbah93kavitha05harshiakshipunamluvshilpaMaNaLoVeKaShmoonlight2630

lekshmiarsh93 Senior Member
lekshmiarsh93
lekshmiarsh93

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Interesting part yaar...really...here shilpa is very innocent girl like it sooo much...plzzz kisi bhi vaja se discontinue mat karo plzzz...may be armaan will appoint shilpa as accountant...jaldi arsh ko milao...waiting for arsh romance...how innocent shilpa will manage this arrogant and attitude armaan...anyway continue soon...plzzz update long part if u can...plzzz dont discontinue this...

Go to top