Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Yaadein (AR-ARSH FF)imp note again (Page 20)

ll_megha_ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll_megha_ll
ll_megha_ll

Posted: 29 May 2015 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Wow dear...
It's awesome and mind blowing update...
Just loved it...
Do continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

29priya

29priya IF-Dazzler
29priya
29priya

Posted: 29 May 2015 at 9:34am | IP Logged
GUYS IF U WANT ME TO UPDATE REGULARLY U ALL HAVE TO COMMENT AND LIKE THE UPDATE...EVEN IF I LIKE WRITING ... AND WHEN I DONT GET COMMENTS IT REALLY SPOILS MY MOOD...AND I CANT WRITE FURTHER...SO PLZ I REQ U GUYS...PLZ DO LIKE AND COMMENT IF U READ IT...AND AS I SAID CRITICISM ARE ALWAYS WELCOME...I WONT MIND IF U POINT OUT MY MISTAKES...I WILL TRY TO CORRECT IT...BUT PLZ I NEED THIS TIME A LOT OF LIKES AND COMMENT...ONLY THEN I WILL CONTINUE

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MaNaLoVeKaShajuswa19

khwaishfan IF-Stunnerz
khwaishfan
khwaishfan

Posted: 29 May 2015 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
hi thanks 4 da pm n superb update! well written
silver_spoon Newbie
silver_spoon
silver_spoon

Posted: 29 May 2015 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Wow...nyc update and a little longer one tooClap
Loved shilpa's innocence and arohi's cuteness
Arohi-arjun are very supportive to shilpa
Waiting for arsh's  marriage
It will be interesting to see such different characters living togetherSmile
Continue soon
SanKsgian IF-Dazzler
SanKsgian
SanKsgian

Posted: 30 May 2015 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Interesting update
Thanks for sharing

29priya

29priya IF-Dazzler
29priya
29priya

Posted: 02 June 2015 at 9:27am | IP Logged
PART 12
Shilpa is standing in front of THE DIVINE enterprise...she was literally shivering standing there...she has only one thought that can she get job in this company????Shilpa and Arohi reached there at exact time...as what Arjun had told them...
Arohi kept her hand on Shilpa's shoulder...as she saw her nervous look..."dont worry Shilpa...everything will be alright...have confidence in youself...Arjun aa raha hai...maine use call kiya wo lejayega tumhe andar...okk...relax...hmmm
Shilpa turned towords Arohi...and asked her in a shivering voice..."Arohiji kya aapko lagta hai...hume is company main job mil sakti hai...hamara matlab hai...hum to english vi thik se nahi aati...hum to kuch keh hi nhi payenge...hume bahut dar lag raha hai..."
"Shilpa relax baby...kuch nhi hoga...aur kisne kaha tumhe english nahi ati...jitni ati hai na utni kafi hai...aur Arjun to hai hi...he will take care of you ...hmmm...bhaiya kaha hai na tumne use...to wo kya apni behen ke liye itna nahi kar sakta..."Arohi said assuring her...
Arohi looked at her watch and muttered "yeh pata nahi kaha reh gaya...itni der laga raha hai...by god...iska kuch nahi ho sakta"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"whattt...Rahul have u gone mad..."Armaan shouted at Rahul after the news Rahul gave him...
"Abe saale...what should I do then..????u dont want to marry any girl I suggested before...so I have been left with only one option...i.e to conduct a interview of the prospective girls..."rahul conveyed a bit shakily his point of view..."Really dude...interview for a wife...common I thought u are more mature than this...about the girls u suggested...I cant marry any one of them...as u know why????I don't want to complicate things in future...I just want to do contract marriage for a year...and if I marry them...it will be in media all over...and then everything will be messed up...and I can't trust any of them...and "RAHOOL CUT ARMAAN IN BETWEEN HIS TALKS..."Then why can't u marry Riddhima...I mean she will be perfect...and u can trust her "rahool stated his point..."Riddhima really...you think I can do this to Ridhima...common no...she is one of my closest friend...and I cant take risk to complicate things with her...our stardom will get in our way...as whatever we will do...it will be in media...so a big no for that...I dont want media to be involved in this..."Armaan said..."Fine then...u just monitor the interview sitting here...and whoever u think is perfect to be ur so called wife...buzz me..."Rahul sighed and said...Arman nodded his head...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Arjun came after few minutes and took them inside...he told them to wait at reception...till then he will talk to his boss..Arjun knocked Rahool's cabin...told them about her ARRRIVAL...FOW WHICH rAHUL GUESTURED HIM TO GET HER ONSIDE HIS CABIN...while on the other hand Armaan was looking at Rahul's cabin through the monitor...
There stood Shilpa fidgeting through her duppata...she was hell nervous...she has never ever given any interview...and that too she is inside the with a total stranger who is a man...and helll...she is very scared and nervous to even open her mouth...she praye"plz bhagwaanji...jaise arjun bhaiya...humwaisa kar paaye...hum koi garbar na karde...hum maa ke ilaaj ke liye paise ki bahut jaruri hai..."all these thoughts were goin in her mind...and here Rahul was literally shocked...looking at her attiire...who was a totally a plain jane...she had tied her hairs into a plait...then wearing a round glasses...and most of all...her chlothes...god what he can say about that...a FULL SLEEVES salwar kameez...Rahul cleared his throat and told her to take a seat...for which Shilpa muttered in a meek voice...that she is okay at standing...
RAHUL-umm..miss(he forgot her name)
shilpa looked at him not understanding as to why he stopped...Rahul looked at her to say her name...but when she didn't say anything...
Rahul-may I knoe ur name...he said looking at her wierdly...
"hamara naam Shilpa sharma hai"shilpa mutteres in a very shaky and meek voice...
"sorry come again...I couldn't hear your voice"Rahul said when he couldn't even catched her lipsing...she was that slow...
"SHILPA SHARMA" THIS TIME SHE SAID A LITTLE LOUDLY...
"UMM OKK...MISS SHARMA...can I get ur resume"rahul said
"resume...wo to hum nhi laaye...
--------------------------------------------------------------
its the installment...will conti soon

Edited by pri.29793 - 04 June 2015 at 9:23am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.munwarlifeisajourneyMaNaLoVeKaShlashyyyajuswa19

lekshmiarsh93 Senior Member
lekshmiarsh93
lekshmiarsh93

Posted: 05 June 2015 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Wow...
I m first...
Superbbb...
Shilpa kaise sambhalegi yeh one year marriage ko..
Continue soon..

29priya

MaNaLoVeKaSh Goldie
MaNaLoVeKaSh
MaNaLoVeKaSh

Posted: 07 June 2015 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Part was good
Thanx for the pm
Please continue soon

Go to top