Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Yaadein (AR-ARSH FF)imp note again (Page 17)

29priya IF-Dazzler
29priya
29priya

Posted: 16 March 2015 at 9:33am | IP Logged
hey guyzzz...what's this...only three likes...anyway no need to discus about it...as its no use...I know I told u guyz I vl update in may after everything is sorted out in my life...but still m here again...I dont know why...or coz m addicted to IF I guess...and cant stay away from it...

PART 9

char bottle vodka...
kaam mera roz ka...
The music was blasting in full volume...it can be heared from nearly a km away...and why it wont be...it was the success thrown in the honour of the most famous singer in bollywood...who has won accolades for his performance in chennai...'THE ANGAD KHANNA'...he is a man with attitude...but little bit of morality in him...unlike other rich brats of famous personalities...
The hall was full set...there were heavy lightings...full blasting music...bar at the corner...overall an amazing party...or we can say a lavish party...but the host himself was not happy...why...well coz his wife was very fidgety wearing the short tunic frock...as she was not used to it...but had to wear cozof her dearest hubby...
Angad in frustrated tone-Will u stop this...if were not comfortable why did u wear it...
Kripa(Angad's wife)-Angad..aaaisa nhi hai...wo I am not used to wearing it...so
Angad-relax baby...I am with u...and u look perfect...so chill...okkk
Angad said while kissing her forehead and hugged her protectively...
But they were interrupted by one of Angad's closest friend...'Anjali Gupta'

Anjali-hey handsome...how r u???
and side hugged him...
Angad-hi...pretty girl...how have u been...he said while hugging her back...
Angali-M good...was bit busy in modeling...u know how it is...
soon they were engrossed while totally forgetting about someone...Rather Kripa khanna...who was standing with her own thoughts...
Kripa(self thought)-aaj main apne mukaam to phch gyi...fir vi khush nhi hu...kyu...itna khali pan khyu...shayad isliye ki maine apne saare purane riste piche chor diye...par ab kya main wapas un palon ko nhi la sakti...kya main apne parivaar ke saath mhi reh sakti...kyu main itna badal gyi ki main khud ko sambhal nhi pa rahi hun...khud ko pehchaan nhi paa rahi hu...kripa wiped her tears and plastered a smileon her face...and followed her dearest hubby
...who was calling her from sometime..

Rahul-Armaan...think once before about it...are u sure...I mean do u really waana get married for this deal...
Armaan-yup...I am 100%sure...u know dude I dont take any decision without thinking about all the possibilities...
Rahul-you mean...u have decided everything...he said little shocked by Armaan's calmness about this whole deal...
while armaan just smirked...
Armaan and Rahul were sitting inside the car and heading towords Angad's success party...
Arohi-Shilpa calm down...why are u so stressed doll...
Arohi was trying to make shilpa calm who was moving from one place to another...
Shilpa-aap samajh nhi rahi Arohi...tulu ne kavi aisa nhi kiya...usne humse kavi koi baat nhi chupaai...aur aaj usne humse baat hi nhi ki...aur
Arohi interrupted shilpa and said while holding her shoulders...Shilpa kuch nhi hua hai...u are manipulating the things to a different level..samjhi...relax..
Shilpa-aaab...before she could say something her mobile rang...and she smile broadly while seeing the caller name...and excitedly picked the call...
On call
SHIlpa-hi Muski di...kaise ho app?ghar par sab kaise hain?maa,nani maa,mamaji,mamiji,titu...bataiye na.
Muskaan-are shipu saans to lele...sab thik hai yaha pe...maa papa..bhua,dadi,titu...baa tujhe bht yaad kar rahi thi...pata nhi aaj baat karne ka bht man kar raha tha...main bht akeli ho gayi...tu jaldi aja Shipu...she said in an emotional voice...
Shilpa-kya hua Muski di..aap kuch pareshan lag rahi hai...sab thik hai na waha...main...beforeshe could complete the sentence...she heared a voice...
(Nurse-wo jo word no 105 ki patient hai...kya naam hai...haan..PADMA GUPTA...unhe ICU main shift karna hai...jaldi lekar aao...aap unke ghar waalo main se hai na...aap ki sign chahiye is form pe..jaldi sign karke jama kardo...the nurse went away with her team...but not knowing what storm she has created for someone)
Here Shilpa after hearing it...was trembling...she does not had strength left in her...her hold on the mobile got tight...and she was determined to know everything now...
On the other hand...Muskaan was terrified...as Shilpa had heared everything...and was dreading from her questions

Shilpa-maa...maa ko kya hua mudki di...maa thik to haina...hume bht dar lag raha hai...plz kuch to bolo..plz..pz...And finally loosing her cool...Shilpa shouted-plz dibolo na kya hua hai...Shilpa was jyst hoping for a positive answer...but she was not getting any reply...
muskaan was cursing herselffor her stupidity...noe what to answer...Shilpa wont listen anything.and she cant tell her the truth...and before Muskaan could answeranything...the line got disconnected...due to low battery...

In mumbai
Shilpawas crying bitterly...as nobody was telling her what had happened...
Arohi was trying to console Shilpa..that everything will be fine...
shilpa who was hiccuping now and tears continuosly flowing frombher eyes...said
Arohi...koi mujhe kuch bata nhi raha hai...hume kya kare...hume bht dar lag raha hai...aap nhi janti maa humse kitna gussa thi...jab hum Mumbai ayethe...unhone humse do hafto main ek baar vi baat nhi ki...hum to bas unhe khushi dena chate the...wo maahi di se bht pyyar karti hai...hum to bus...
Shilpa said all this whilecontolling her sobs...
Arohi hugged her and patted her head like a small child...u dont worry sab thik hoga..hmm

NOTE-FROM THIS PART THE REAL STORY STARTS...AND ICS WILL BE POSTEDsoon

I HOPE U ALL LIKE IT...N THNKS A LOT MYWONDERFULL READERS...LUV U ALL...AMD KEEP COMMENTING...I KNOW IDONT HAVE TO REMIND U GUYS...BUT THERE ARE SOME WHO AFTER READIMG IT STILL DONT COMMENT...AND U KNOW WHAT IT HURTS...I M TIRED OF ASKING U OL TO COMENT...SO KEEP READING...AND SORRY IF I HURT ANYONE...'HOLDING MY EARS...'

PMS VL BE SENT AFTER COMPLETING THE PART...

Edited by pri.29793 - 20 March 2015 at 3:19am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

peachgirlsilver_spoonShowFanaticpriyaarslifeisajourneylekshmiarsh93harshiakshilashyyy.Suhasini.punamluvshilpaMaNaLoVeKaShll_megha_ll

ArmaanShilpaFan Senior Member
ArmaanShilpaFan
ArmaanShilpaFan

Posted: 16 March 2015 at 10:57am | IP Logged
I am having a strong feeling that Kripa is Shilpa's sister.
Do update the next installment soon.
Do PM me.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vickysidhu29priya

vickysidhu Groupbie
vickysidhu
vickysidhu

Posted: 16 March 2015 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Nice update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

29priya

Shona77 Senior Member
Shona77
Shona77

Posted: 17 March 2015 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Awesome update Smile
Thanks u updated before time
Angad and kripa are cute couple what role they play in arsh life.
I am so curious to know about mahi.
I think kripa is maahi
when and how will arsh marriage happen?
Arohi is such a good friend.
How she try to console shilpa.
There are so many character in ur ff i want to know how they related to each other there are also so many questions but never mind u said that actual story starts now. So we r waiting for ur next update.
I hope u will update soon.
Thanks 4 pm.

29priya

SanKsgian IF-Dazzler
SanKsgian
SanKsgian

Posted: 17 March 2015 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Happy to read dmg stories.wow people still remember them..

29priya

29priya IF-Dazzler
29priya
29priya

Posted: 17 March 2015 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shona77

Awesome update Smile
Thanks u updated before time
Angad and kripa are cute couple what role they play in arsh life.
I am so curious to know about mahi.
I think kripa is maahi
when and how will arsh marriage happen?
Arohi is such a good friend.
How she try to console shilpa.
There are so many character in ur ff i want to know how they related to each other there are also so many questions but never mind u said that actual story starts now. So we r waiting for ur next update.
I hope u will update soon.
Thanks 4 pm.

hey u can me any doubts and qs...I vl try to reply as much I can
lashyyy Goldie
lashyyy
lashyyy

Posted: 17 March 2015 at 10:48am | IP Logged
superb part
i have a feeling that kripa is shilpa sister
loved the part nd thanks for posting even if ur busy with ur schedule

29priya