Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Yaadein (AR-ARSH FF)imp note again (Page 12)

29priya IF-Dazzler
29priya
29priya

Posted: 17 February 2015 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kumkum88

amazing part
want more arsh scene
thanks 4 pm

HEY THNKU SO MUCH...UR WC DEAR

29priya IF-Dazzler
29priya
29priya

Posted: 17 February 2015 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lekshmiarsh93

Armaan is very rude...poor shilpa...shilpa never experienced the situations like this...continue soon...

HEY THNKU SO MUCH...WILL DO...
29priya IF-Dazzler
29priya
29priya

Posted: 17 February 2015 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by palakajenian

superb part but its really short
loved how arohi react seeing ridhz in pain nd us bechare driver ki to band hi bja di.
oh god armaan is so heart less nd rude how could he do this shilpa
do continue soon nd a long one haan

HEY THANKU SO MUCH...WILL DO SO...KEEP CMNTNG AND LIKING IT...IT MEANS A LOT...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lashyyy

29priya IF-Dazzler
29priya
29priya

Posted: 17 February 2015 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sara.dmg

Nice

HEY THNKU
29priya IF-Dazzler
29priya
29priya

Posted: 17 February 2015 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 2111_shweta

Hey Priya
Thanks for sharing the link
I'm a little busy these days but will surely read when time permitsEmbarrassed

HEY DO READ IT...WHENEVER U GET TIME...

2111_shweta

punamluvshilpa Goldie
punamluvshilpa
punamluvshilpa

Posted: 17 February 2015 at 10:45am | IP Logged
its awesome part but too short..arman is so rude here...and dear please change the colour,its too bright...ud soon
punam

29priya

29priya IF-Dazzler
29priya
29priya

Posted: 17 February 2015 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by punamluvshilpa

its awesome part but too short..arman is so rude here...and dear please change the colour,its too bright...ud soon
punam

hey thnku so much...will update next time a bara waala...pakka...sure...will do...
29priya IF-Dazzler
29priya
29priya

Posted: 18 February 2015 at 1:43am | IP Logged
hey sweethearts...thnku for the lovely comments...ur comments really make my day special...luv u all...I have replied to each of ur comment...and guys keep commenting and liking it...it really motivates me to update soon...and if anyone wants pm...plz buddy me...I hope the likes and comment may increase this time...'fingers crossed'...it wont take ur much time...just few seconds to comment n hit a like..and if possible do share this ff link with ur frnds who may like to read it...hope u can spare me this much time...:)
So now enough of my blabberring...u can read the update...:) :)g

PART EIGHT

whaaat the f*** are you saying Rahool????have u lost your minddo you even know...this whole thing doesn't even match with this situation...it just doesn't have a link...Armaan shouted exasperately...he just put his hair back and sat down on the chair with his hand on his head too frustated with all the events...

Armaan just calm down man...nothing has happened yet...this project wont stop...we will find a solution for it...Rahul said assuringly while keeping a hand on his shoulder...For which Armaan just nodded his head..

(Rahul knew...they were in great trouble now...there is no solution for it other than...oh lord...they have invested too much now..and they cant back out now...its not a solution..and to convince Armaan for this...its next to impossible.).Rahul thaught with a faraway look...

tulu...plz bata na tu kab le ja raha hai hume Maahi di se milwane..Abhi ek hafta hogaya hain hume Mumbai aye..aur tu hume kuch batata hi nhi hai Maahi di ke baare main..tune to kaha tha na tu jaldi le jayega hume...aur tu kaha tha do teen dino se..humse milne vi nhi aya..aur to aur kuch bol hi nhi raha hai..Shilpa bombarded with her questions...while wiping her tears with the back of her palm...
Shilpa was getting tired staying in a big city...she desperately want to go to her home..to her maa,naani ma...as she found yaha ke log too rude.and batameez...
Kya hua golu...tu ro kyu rahi hai aise...batana...plz...tu to meri achi behen hai na...Atul asked tensed as he saw her tears
Tujhe pata hai tulu...aaj na...shaam ko jab hum Arohi ke saath gaye the na...to na raaste main na maine ek bache ko dekha jo raasta cross kar raha tha...wo gaari se takrane waala tha ki humne use thakka de diya...fir na us gaari waale bhaiya ko na Arohi ne khub sunaya...par pata hai tulu...us gari waale ke maalik kitna batameez insaan hain...usne na mere haathon main paisa thamaye aur fatafat chala gaya...kitne kharab hote hai bare seher ke kog...isse acha to hamara banaras hai...waha ke log maafi to maangte hai na galti hone par...
Shilpa explained this with a very cute facial expressions.. And pouted very cutely...
Atul after listening to Shilpa had a hard time controlling his laugh...(his little golu is so innocent...but he have to do something soon...he cant let her stay here more...its not safe for her...but he knew she wont go from here without her Maahi di...but wo use kaise bataye ki ye sab is not possible...Maahi will not come back...agar use ana hi hota ghar waapas...to wo kab ka aa jati...par...)Atul sighed and rubbed his face.
tuluuu...kya hua...tujhe pata hai na main sidhe yaha ayi hu tere paas...aur tu hai ki aaj maun vrat dhayan kiye hua hai...bol na...kuch...mere sawalo ka jawab to de..Shilpa asked Atul while shaking his shoulder...as he was not listening to her and was buzy in his thoughts...
Kuch nhi golu...tu avi hostel jaa main kal milta hu tujhse...thik hai..aur sun jyaada yaha kisi se ghulne milne ki jarurat nhi...aur haan baaba teri Maahi di ka vi pata lagata hu...pakka...

Shilpa came to hostel room and sat on her side of bed with a thud..and Arohi who was busy on call was startled and raised an eyebrow at her...for which Shilpa nodded on her head in a no...after a few moments Arohi finished her convo on phone
kya hua cutie pie...why are you so upset...Arohi asked ShilpA as she sat beside her while keeping a hand on her shoulder...pulling her for a side hug...
Arohi..terko pata hai nahum tulu se milne gaye the...hume kuch jaruri baat karni thi use...par wo hai...baat hi nhi ki humse thik se...hume hostel jaane ko keh diya...pata nhi kya ho gaya hai tulu ko...kuch pareshaan sa lag raha tha aaj...aur hume kuch bata vi nhi raha tha...hume to kuch samajh nhi aya...usne aisa kavi nhi kiya...Shilpa said all this with a ver tensed face as she was feeling wierd from inside...as something is going to happen...bad or good she has no idea...
Hey hey...Shilpa...itni pareshan mat ho...sab thik hoga...hmm...itna kyu worried ho rahi hai...realax...ho sakta hai..tulu ko kuch kaam ki prob ho...aur isliye u know...thoda upset hoga...hmmm...Arohi said consoling her...as she knew Shilpa gets tensed easily...

Armaan...listen we dont have any other way...u have to do this...otherwise we are going to face heavy losses...we have invested crores in this project...Rahul said to Armaan explaining all the situtation...as they were sitting in Armaan's with the legal advisor of their company and Mr mehra's legal advisor...
Here Armaan banged the table with anger visible on his face...his most important deal of his life..his grandpa's wish cannot be completed...just cause of this single b***** cause...why man...anyway he was too frustated from evening today...first of all that 'behenji'came in front of his car...for which he couldn't reach on time to the site...than that coperator gave the legal notice..to stop the work there...as accordingly the land was not on Armaan's name...yet...he was tooo frustated...he felt like pulling his hairs...and was cursing that stupid behenji...as he have reached before...he could have stopped the coperator..but now everything is messed up...[/B]
Mr Mallik...I suppose aapko ye pehle hi pata karani chahiye thi ki wo land aapke nasm hai kya nahi...aapki is laparwahi aur aapke dadaji ke will ke hisaab se...hamare iss project ka aapko dena kafi nuksaan ho sakta hai hamari company ko...and so I Suggest tha..The legal advisor of Mr Mehra's was about to complete his sentence but he was cutted in between by Armaan..
I suggest why dont u take some rest...I will do something about it...its my responsibility to start the work...so I will do it...you dont have to worry...the project will be completed anyhow...
The legal advisor left hurriedly after that..as he knew Armaan can be dangerous when he is angry...this deal as important for Mr mehra as for Mr MAallik...so he cant take the risk and wrath from his boss
So if its the only solution...then I will get MARRIED by next week...but U take care of all the legal proceedures after that...Armaan said this after a pause...with thinking something deeply...as he just cant let his grandpa down...if he wants him to be MARRIED..so then be it...he will do everything for this project...it will be completed any how...by hook or crook...

Hey thnky guys for reading the update...I seriously dont know what rubbish I have written in this update...so sorry for dissappointing u guyys..this part has not turn out to be what I had expected...but still...I think...its better than nothing...so yeah...here it is...do tell me how it is...by pressing like tab or comment..and if there is anything u dont like in this update...u can tell me frankly...no worries...and also I hope this time the colour combination was ok...:):)

Edited by pri.29793 - 19 February 2015 at 4:44am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

peachgirllifeisajourneyvickysidhulashyyypunamluvshilpaMaNaLoVeKaShRuppkothall_megha_ll

Go to top