Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Yaadein (AR-ARSH FF)imp note again (Page 10)

29priya IF-Dazzler
29priya
29priya

Posted: 09 February 2015 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by palakajenian

finally u updated
i m so happy that ue continuing it
loved the update
specially shilpa she is so cute the way she behave with arjun is sooo cute nd funny too
poor ridhz her mom is a devil yaar she just need money
md armaan he is such a spoiled brat
fo continue soon

hey thnku so much..glad u like it...yes Ridz mom is a real devil...u vl get to know more about her in further updates...and keep comenting and liking it...

29priya IF-Dazzler
29priya
29priya

Posted: 09 February 2015 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ll_megha_ll

Mind blowing update...
Loved it...
Do continue soon...
And thanks for the pm

thnku so much for liking it...keep reading and comenting on it...and let me know ur views...it really encourages me
29priya IF-Dazzler
29priya
29priya

Posted: 09 February 2015 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shona77

mindblowing update
love shilpa innocence
hate ridz mom
how can mother do this to her daugher
eagerly waiting for arsh meet
i hope shilpa bring some changes in flirty armaan
update soon.

hey thunku so much...here m going to show ridz mom a real devil...keep comenting and liking it...it reallyencourage me to write an update...
29priya IF-Dazzler
29priya
29priya

Posted: 09 February 2015 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..ASR.lover..

Nice...
glad u continued...
Thnk u for pm...

hey thnku so much...m glad u liked it...
punamluvshilpa Goldie
punamluvshilpa
punamluvshilpa

Posted: 11 February 2015 at 11:22am | IP Logged
awesome part pri...loved the whole.actually because of busy scudule ,i can't come in IF regularly,but whenever come,will surely read ur ff...

punam

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

29priya

29priya IF-Dazzler
29priya
29priya

Posted: 11 February 2015 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by punamluvshilpa

awesome part pri...loved the whole.actually because of busy scudule ,i can't come in IF regularly,but whenever come,will surely read ur ff...

punam

hey thanku so much punam...for taking time from ur buzy schedule to read my ff...it is really overwhelming for me...thnku so so much...hope u vl conti reading my ff...and I can get such awesome cmnts from u...
29priya IF-Dazzler
29priya
29priya

Posted: 14 February 2015 at 11:01am | IP Logged
HEY GUYS..THNKU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE LIKES AND COMMENTS...REALLY FEEL AWESOME TO GET READERS LIKE U..LUV U ALL...

PART SEVEN

Shilpa tum theek ho...tumhe jyaada chot to nhi ayi na...Arjun asked as he noticed Shilpa not following them...and then they ran to her..
tumhara dimag kharab hai kya...tumhe dikhayi nhi diya...car aa rahi thi...Arohi asked Shilpa angrily...as she was very tensed seeing her lying on the road...

THE DRIVER WAS TENSED WHO WAS SILENT SPECTATOR TILL NOW...HEY PRAYED FOR THE GIRL AS HE KNEW HE WAS SOMEWHERE AT FAULT...HE DID NOT SEE THE KID COMING...AS HE WAS DRIVING AT A FAST SPEED COZ HIS BOSS WAS IN HURRY...N WANTED TO REACH THE SITE ASAP
Arohi when noticed the driver standing near the bonnet of the car...marched towords him angrily...holding his collar tightly...jerking him bach amd forth and was shouting him like a mad person...abe kutte...tujhe dikhai nhi deta kya...ankhein hai ya button...tujhe nhi dikhai...itni bari larki...jo yaha avi road par pari hai...tum hoge kisi ameer ke driver...par agar meri dost ko kuch hua...to main tujhe jinda ghar dalungi...samjha tu...aur tujhe to main...Arjun looked at Arohi who was ready to kill the driver then and there...said while holding her waist from both sides...shaant meri sherni...Shilpa ko kuch nhi hua jai...wo bilkul thik hai...dekh to use ek baar...
Main bilku tjik hu Arohi...tum bilkul tension nhi lo...bas ye thodi si per mai kharoch aa gayi hai...Shilpa said limping towords Arohi...
Acha aisa hai...to tum langra kyu rahi ho...Arohi asked while raising her eyebrows...
nhi wo...Shilpa said while looking down..

Armaan was pissed off siting inside the car...dammm what is taking so long for the driverArmaan then put his shades on..and got down the car...to blast at the person who was making him late
What the hell is going on???Armaan shouted while looking at his driver angrily...
Sir wo...ye pagal larki mujhpe chila rahi hai...jabki inki friend ko kuch hua hi nhi...The driver said while looking at Arohi...

HERE AROHI AND ARJUN WERE SHOCKED OR SHOULD I SAY STUNNED LOOKING AT THE OWNER...HE WAS THE OWNER OF THE TOP MOST FASHION INDUSTRY...THE DIVINEAND ARJUN WAS THINKING...OH GOD...HOPE HE DID NOT SEE ME...COZ HE DOESN'T WANT TO FALL IN THE BAD BOOKS OF HIM
Hey you...take this money...and buzz off...ARMAAN HANDED Shilpa few notes while looking at her from head to toe which made Shilpa really conscious of herself...and before even she could say something...he told his driver to start the car...The car zoomed off...but shilpa was still standing at the same spot...couldn't believe how a person can be so rude and arrogant...so full of himself..ye kaise batameez insaan hain...hamaro baat vi nhi sunni aur hum paise thamakr chale gaye
Meanwhile the kid's mother thanked Shipa for sVing her child...to which Shilpa smiled and said politely to the kid bending to his level...bacha aap aahe se aisa nhi dorna...bich raaste maon gari ayegi na...the kid nodded his head...the kid kissed Shilpa cheeks and said thanku...for which Shilpa smiled...seeingvhis innocence

PHEW...finally I have completed the part...guys u know what...it got deleted thrice...due to slow net...and I was like really pissed of in the end...but ur beatiful coments and hope from me motivated to write...I know it dint turn out well as I had expected...but in the next update...main puri bharas nikalungi...
guysss plz comment amd do like it...I hope this time likes and comments may increase...it is really encouraging for writers...if they get good response from readers...so I hope u cmnt and if u want ucan criticise also...if u do not like somethng...

Edited by pri.29793 - 15 February 2015 at 7:28am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

silver_spoonpriyaarslifeisajourneyvickysidhulekshmiarsh93lashyyyRuppkothapunamluvshilpaMaNaLoVeKaShll_megha_ll

ll_megha_ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll_megha_ll
ll_megha_ll

Posted: 15 February 2015 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Wow dear...
Awesome update...
Just loved it...
Really arman is very arrogant...
And that driver...
Arghhh...
Apni galti hi ni maanta...
Do continue soon...