Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

My imaginings- what I wanted to happen when Viraj met Dadi

Posted: 9 years ago
This is what I sort of wanted to happen, because Dadi had that dream and all:

All the family member haven't come down yet, only Dadi is there. Umesh has gone to tell the others to hurry up.

Dadi and Viraj are in the sitting room, sat like they were in the episode( without everyone there, obviously)
Dadi instantly gets dj vu on seeing viraj.
Viraj: Namaste, Dadi.
Dadi:Jai Jinindra( no offence intended if I spelt them wrong, please let me know in the comments so I can change it 😃)
Dadi:(thinking of a subtle way to ask the question) Ahh, do you know Kirti's wedding is next month?
Viraj: Yes, Dadi, Miss Nisha told me.
Dadi:Nishu will get leave, right?
Viraj: Yes, Dadi.
Dadi:Very good, you can come too if you like.
Viraj: I-
Dadi: It's okay, I can understand, big sports icons like you don't have enough time for functions like these, it doesn't matter.
Viraj: Actually, I was going to-
Dadi: Do you know what I really like about weddings? Drums!
Viraj: Drums?
Dadi: Though these days people learn how to play those massive drum sets with that strange little metal things, you know, that look like the lid of a saucepan.
Viraj: Well, I play the drums, those are cymbals.
(Dadi mentally congratulates herself, this was definitely the guy she saw in her dream.
Dadi: That's nice dear, it must be a good stress reliever, bashing all those big drums all at once.
Viraj: Not all at once, it has-
Dadi: I would get a terrible headache, that's why I asked my husband not to get too many drummers at the wedding, they are my least favourite part of weddings.
Viraj:Wait, but you said-
Dadi:Don't you get tired of all the noise, first all the noise of gunshots, and also drums, you'll become deaf.
Viraj: I wear special headphones for shooting practice.
Dadi: Huh, what was that, child, I didn't hear you.
Viraj: I said-
Dadi: You must be tired of saying so much, your throat must be dry, here drink some water.
(Viraj drinks water, Dadi makes him drink all of it)
Everyone else comes down and asks Viraj how he was, ect. Viraj smiles at them. Nisha comes down, sits next to Viraj like in the episode.
Viraj:(whispers to Nisha)Where's the bathroom?
All the family members hear him and are giving him directions to all of their own bathroom, Viraj gets embarrassed and just runs off to one of them.

Like I said, these are usually really out of character but try to make it seem as relatable as possible in your mind

😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Oh dear, this became a bit too long, sorry about that:P
clary thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice...dadi vocabulary is awesome..
Originally posted by: EhtNainalover

Nice...dadi vocabulary is awesome..

Thankyou 😆
Laila132 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😆 I loved this. Hopefully when dadi sees him again it might go along those lines. She should have seen niraj doing the paper dance, she would have gleamed with joy! Actually since bunty was recording or taking pics, she might guess that viraj is the dream man 😃
prachii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dadi:Don't you get tired of all the noise, first all the noise of gunshots, and also drums, you'll become deaf.🤣
Nice imagination...👏
Originally posted by: Laila132

😆 I loved this. Hopefully when dadi sees him again it might go along those lines. She should have seen niraj doing the paper dance, she would have gleamed with joy! Actually since bunty was recording or taking pics, she might guess that viraj is the dream man 😃

Thankyou 😃 and it looked like bunty was recording it from Nishu s phone only 😉
Originally posted by: prachii

Dadi:Don't you get tired of all the noise, first all the noise of gunshots, and also drums, you'll become deaf.🤣

Nice imagination...👏

Thankyou 😆