Humsafars

who is the writer of the show

Shilpi77 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
i really want to know who is the writer of the show... bringing so many twists and turns so quickly?πŸ˜‰
i don't know how to react at the pace of the show...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bujee09 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
She is HarneetSingh 😎...and i believe she was associatd with some hit shows like BALH ..πŸ‘πŸΌ
courtesy : WIKI page
Shilpi77 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bujee09

She is HarneetSingh 😎...and i believe she was associatd with some hit shows like BALH ..πŸ‘πŸΌ

courtesy : WIKI page

okay i did not find on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humsafars

neways thanks for letting know... she is doing a good job but sometimes its too much rushed... so don't know how to react.
Bujee09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shilpi77

okay i did not find on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humsafars

neways thanks for letting know... she is doing a good job but sometimes its too much rushed... so don't know how to react.

She is on twiiter and it so happnd she replied to couple of my tweets randomly πŸ‘πŸΌwhen i was sending feedback on the show hence came to know she was the MASTERMIND behind the story πŸ˜Ž
Shilpi77 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bujee09

She is on twiiter and it so happnd she replied to couple of my tweets randomly πŸ‘πŸΌwhen i was sending feedback on the show hence came to know she was the MASTERMIND behind the story πŸ˜Ž

oh great... she responding to ur tweets :-)
Bujee09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shilpi77

oh great... she responding to ur tweets :-)

πŸ˜Ž yup she tweeted asking us to keep watching d show as next week gets more interesting...πŸ˜‰ now whats in store Allahknows πŸ˜ƒ lets keep watching πŸ€—
Shilpi77 thumbnail
More thoughts...
If she has worked in kekta show then she can show zaki and arzoo marriage or sahir and sam marriage..as most of kekta shows do unexpected 

true2heart thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh no ! She is the writer for Ekta Kapoor's show ?? Damn Ekta's serials are such typical saas bahu dramas and the reason I don;t watch daily soaps is that i cant relate to those kinds. I hope they don;t ruin HS with the same kind of drama. 
Shilpi77 thumbnail
Originally posted by: true2heart

Oh no ! She is the writer for Ekta Kapoor's show ?? Damn Ekta's serials are such typical saas bahu dramas and the reason I don;t watch daily soaps is that i cant relate to those kinds. I hope they don;t ruin HS with the same kind of drama. 

Me too...wishing the same
dakshaavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Harneeth is doing great job with story.