arjun & akash both is right in their own point..

Posted: 9 years ago

Arjun & Akash both is right in their own point..

Weakness or fear cant b Joke ..

At a sametime

one'd overcome his/her weakness or fear. .

bt the fact is "Method"
which way is appropriate for that person ..some1 take long time and some1 few min or some1 lives with it..

its a normal post and whatever im saying Not for hurting ur feelingsEdited by Sana_J. - 9 years ago
Arjun didn't want to hurt anyone ..
He didn't expected negative reactions ...
In friendship ..
Everyone laugh together ...
If a friend play a prank ...
N about fear ..
Both arjun n akash r right at their places ...

Reactions depends on the person who plays prank.
Arjun never gave gave good image to anjali till DAT.she saw his attitude and always trying to boss aakash.so obviously she Vl not take it as a joke.he has to understand how much it hurts wen one rejects others friendship.
Wat he did to his childhood friend.
Arjun's intention was good

he wanted anjali to get rid of her fear

and aakash has a soft spot for anjali, so i guess he got all fired up when he saw his sweetheart scared out of her wits...

Originally posted by bugsbunny12

Arjun's intention was good

he wanted anjali to get rid of her fear

and aakash has a soft spot for anjali, so i guess he got all fired up when he saw his sweetheart scared out of her wits...

Arjun was right. Anjali is going to everest. She needs to get rid of her fears. But then he called akash romeo and anjali juliet. i guess that was wrong,

@bold honestly i loved akaash anjali when they were in NIM but now its getting boring. That cuteness is not there.
Originally posted by Saraa.

Arjun was right. Anjali is going to everest. She needs to get rid of her fears. But then he called akash romeo and anjali juliet. i guess that was wrong,

@bold honestly i loved akaash anjali when they were in NIM but now its getting boring. That cuteness is not there.

Yeah that was indeed wrong of arjun...he shouldn't have teased aakash like that

Yeah even i liked aakash-anjali in NIM

now i like only aakash...anjali is boring now...her same toning, same voice for every expression, her voice particularly...its the same for all emotions...she needs to improve on that...sounds good for a while, but eventually her character got boring for me...

aakash is entertaining to watch as we saw his angry avatar, romantic, flirt, cute, scared etccc

arjun is also cool, rowdy, arrogant, emotional, angry etcc

but anjali is just chirping about everest, her papa papa...sorry no offence but she bores me! 🥱
Originally posted by bugsbunny12

Yeah that was indeed wrong of arjun...he shouldn't have teased aakash like that

Yeah even i liked aakash-anjali in NIM

now i like only aakash...anjali is boring now...her same toning, same voice for every expression, her voice particularly...its the same for all emotions...she needs to improve on that...sounds good for a while, but eventually her character got boring for me...

aakash is entertaining to watch as we saw his angry avatar, romantic, flirt, cute, scared etccc

arjun is also cool, rowdy, arrogant, emotional, angry etcc

but anjali is just chirping about everest, her papa papa...sorry no offence but she bores me! 🥱
I am just not liking their pair anymore. I use to love them in NIM. But not anymore, I actually feel Arjun Anjali story has potential

I am more interested in seeing Arjun Anjali, Arjun Aakash and trio scenes than Akash Anjali. And this new reporter whatever her name is, I am not liking her at all. 
Edited by Saraa. - 9 years ago
We may get to see the change in Anjali's character... (of which you guys were speaking above ) while climbing the Everest , hopefully...
I have my fingers crossed... 
I completely agree with you..!
The way may be right or wrong.. But the time wasn't...
Akash tried making arjun understand it...
It isn't simple as it's seen...
arjun's intention wasnt wrong ..but he didnt hav that right to do it..thats it.. this is something which a only a good frnd should do..he nevered shared a good deep frndship with akash or anjali. so you cant expect them to understand arjun or his act..

god.. when will see a deep frndship btw A3???Edited by Premeer_Diwani - 9 years ago