NEW PROMO!!..:@:'( (Page 4)

jojaparijat Goldie
jojaparijat
jojaparijat

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZaYaHolic

Originally posted by ---Mehak---

i hate when ppl use words such as stupid for salim Angry
They have been using such bad words for Ravi and Heena since they made entry wonder how this people can say something like this to actors just for the sake of so called show!

Few members called them C grade actors who came from daily soaps and let me ask them if their C grade actors just cos they did daily soaps which A grade films did Rajat and paridhi do? Please let me know so i can watch and see two A grade stars in so called C grade daily soap Jodha Akbar!
PLS NO JHAGDA N BHASHING IN MY THREAD!
@ZAYAHOLIC IF I REMEMBER U WRE D PERSON WHO SAID PARI DOES OVERACTING??..NOW WAT WAS THAT???
IF U LUV AN ACTRESS,U HAVE FULL R8'S 2 PRAISE BUT IN D PROCESS U HAVE NO R8 2 DEFAME SOME OTHER ACTRESS!
Hope u understand..n no more comments on this topic!
only discussions related 2 promo n d show in my thread!

Edited by jojaparijat - 28 December 2014 at 1:57am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

katana.GreekPrincess....Dexterity...

-Rema- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rema-
-Rema-

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jojaparijat

They have been using such bad words for Ravi and Heena since they made entry wonder how this people can say something like this to actors just for the sake of so called show!

Few members called them C grade actors who came from daily soaps and let me ask them if their C grade actors just cos they did daily soaps which A grade films did Rajat and paridhi do? Please let me know so i can watch and see two A grade stars in so called C grade daily soap Jodha Akbar!
@ZAYAHOLIC IF I REMEMBER U WRE D PERSON WHO SAID PARI DOES OVERACTING??..NOW WAT WAS THAT???
IF U LUV AN ACTRESS,U HAVE FULL R8'S 2 PRAISE BUT IN D PROCESS U HAVE NO R8 2 DEFAME SOME OTHER ACTRESS!
Akdha fans can say anything against Salim and Anarkali even the actors and u expect us SaNar fans not to say anything?Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

katanaSukrutha

-Rema- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rema-
-Rema-

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 2:04am | IP Logged

Exactly if you love an COUPLE you have full right to praise them but you have no right to defame other couplesSmile

katanaSukrutha

jojaparijat Goldie
jojaparijat
jojaparijat

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 2:20am | IP Logged

Exactly if you love an COUPLE you have full right to praise them but you have no right to defame other couplesSmile
TALKING ABT CHARACTERS N ACTORS R TWO DIFFERENTVTHINGS!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

katana.GreekPrincess.Mihrimah

Suganya.S Goldie
Suganya.S
Suganya.S

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Hey Guys Smile
@ ANA : Congrats for becoming Goldie dear Embarrassed , We r in the same club now WinkLOL
@Jojaparijat : I dont know , wat to say on this new promo ... May be it is figured out , just to show Anar back into Agra Confused and the most important thing is Akbar did Marry others but not out of any royalty LOLLOL So i would say this promo , is misleading in terms of AKDHA's story n SA story may tend to start again in that PAAGALKHANA LOLLOL ... 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jojaparijatanael24katana.GreekPrincess.

-Rema- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rema-
-Rema-

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 2:24am | IP Logged

TALKING ABT CHARACTERS N ACTORS R TWO DIFFERENTVTHINGS!!
@RED this forum members needs to get this!
the way you guys can't take anything against Akdha even we can't for SaNarSmile
Mihrimah IF-Sizzlerz
Mihrimah
Mihrimah

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Salim ne galti ki toh mere hot n happening Jallu ko kyu phasarahe hai? lagta hai unnko Salim ki shakal pasand nahi ayi (of courseTongue)...sochrahe honge beta toh khaas dikhta nahi aur Abba Huzur abhi bhi super hot hai kyunaa apni beti ko issi ke saath nikah karaduDeadLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Suganya.Sjojaparijatkatana.GreekPrincess.SonaLuvZaSaf

Mihrimah IF-Sizzlerz
Mihrimah
Mihrimah

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rashmi81

Kare koi aur Bhare koi.
If Salim did something ,he should marry ,why his Abbujaan ? 
Anyways soon Anar is going to tell Salim," Saheeb  - e -Aalam ,Aapke Abba Huzoor aapse zyaada haseen aur jawan hain." 
Rashmi I love uROFL

Suganya.S_Dexterity_

Go to top