Frequent Posters

dushi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: myviewprem

Akbar never stopped marrying till his late 50s

In 1590s when Khurram was born he married many rajputh princesses

In 1599 also he married etc

So he never stopped marrying in middle ages. I am not sure what has been told in internet that he stopped marrying but even in his 50s he married princess young enough to be his grand children age.

Jodha is his 5th wife first 4 wives are Mughals

at Ghazni, 1552, his cousin, Shahzadi Ruqiya Sultan Begum Sahiba (b. 1542; d.s.p. at Agra, 5th February1626 n.s. (bur. Kabul), daughter of his paternal uncle, Shahzada Abu Nasir Muhammad Hindal Mirza. m.

1556, a daughter of Jamal Khan, of Mewat.

at Mankot, 1557, a daughter of Abdu'llah Khan Mughal.

11th September 1561 o.s., Salima Sultan Begum Sahiba (b. 23rd February 1539; d. at Delhi, 27th December 1612 n.s. (bur. in the Mandarkar Garden, Agra), widow of Waqil us-Sultanat, Yar Wafadar, Baradur Neku-siyar, Farzand-i-Saadatmand, Nawab Bairam Khan Bahadur, Khan-i-Khanan [Khan Baba], sometime Vicegerent of the Empire, and daughter of Khwaja Nur ud-din Muhammad Mirza [Sayyid Amir], by his wife, Shahzadi Gul Barg Begum Sahiba, daughter of Al-Sultan al-'Azam wal Khaqan al-Mukarram Zahir ud-din Muhammad Jalal ud-din Babur Padshah Ghazi, Emperor of India. 

at Sambhar, 6th February 1562, Wali Nimat, Hamida Banu Mariam uz-Zamani Begum Sahiba (d. at Agram, 19th May 1623 n.s., bur. Rauza Mariam, Sikandara), ne Rajkumari Hira Kunwari Sahiba, alias Harkha Bai, eldest daughter of Raja Bihari Mal, Raja of Amber.  

Some of late his marriages 

1597, a daughter of Nasir Khan.

1597, a daughter of Sri Sri Maharaja Lakshmi Narayan Bhup Bahadur, Raja of Cooch Behar.

Source: Mughal records and chronicles

This serial is an NR very few things are historically valid like adham khan death, rest majority is only fiction not reality. To know about Akbar pls read books in any library

i hv also read this same part u posted here on internet dear, everyone knows jodha wasnt his last, but one by one we dnt want his marriages coz any king had a big harem wd full of women,

not only adham khan death, but othr stuff too. but afthr HH death they skipped all the possible things in history, 
shilpishona thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ZaYaHolic

Yes short and FAT Abba Huzur🤣

thnk god tamy uss ladki ne abba huzur ko BT main nehi dekha, nehi to DEA pe nehi sidha bedroom main jake attack karta.
jojaparijat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...SoniSona...

ooppps haaannn😳  SAMAN --- SAGAT---SAOOR ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

😆
i have a better name..preet suggested this!
MATCHSTICKS(SALIM-ANAR-JAGAT-MAANBAI)😉.EASY 2 SAY!😆
jojaparijat thumbnail
Originally posted by: myviewprem

Akbar never stopped marrying till his late 50s

In 1590s when Khurram was born he married many rajputh princesses

In 1599 also he married etc

So he never stopped marrying in middle ages. I am not sure what has been told in internet that he stopped marrying but even in his 50s he married princess young enough to be his grand children age.

Jodha is his 5th wife first 4 wives are Mughals

at Ghazni, 1552, his cousin, Shahzadi Ruqiya Sultan Begum Sahiba (b. 1542; d.s.p. at Agra, 5th February1626 n.s. (bur. Kabul), daughter of his paternal uncle, Shahzada Abu Nasir Muhammad Hindal Mirza. m.

1556, a daughter of Jamal Khan, of Mewat.

at Mankot, 1557, a daughter of Abdu'llah Khan Mughal.

11th September 1561 o.s., Salima Sultan Begum Sahiba (b. 23rd February 1539; d. at Delhi, 27th December 1612 n.s. (bur. in the Mandarkar Garden, Agra), widow of Waqil us-Sultanat, Yar Wafadar, Baradur Neku-siyar, Farzand-i-Saadatmand, Nawab Bairam Khan Bahadur, Khan-i-Khanan [Khan Baba], sometime Vicegerent of the Empire, and daughter of Khwaja Nur ud-din Muhammad Mirza [Sayyid Amir], by his wife, Shahzadi Gul Barg Begum Sahiba, daughter of Al-Sultan al-'Azam wal Khaqan al-Mukarram Zahir ud-din Muhammad Jalal ud-din Babur Padshah Ghazi, Emperor of India. 

at Sambhar, 6th February 1562, Wali Nimat, Hamida Banu Mariam uz-Zamani Begum Sahiba (d. at Agram, 19th May 1623 n.s., bur. Rauza Mariam, Sikandara), ne Rajkumari Hira Kunwari Sahiba, alias Harkha Bai, eldest daughter of Raja Bihari Mal, Raja of Amber.  

Some of late his marriages 

1597, a daughter of Nasir Khan.

1597, a daughter of Sri Sri Maharaja Lakshmi Narayan Bhup Bahadur, Raja of Cooch Behar.

Source: Mughal records and chronicles

This serial is an NR very few things are historically valid like adham khan death, rest majority is only fiction not reality. To know about Akbar pls read books in any library

THANX..4 D INFO!😊
YES I KNOW THIS SHOW IS NOW NR ONL..SPECIALLY AFTER HH DEATH!
AbHer_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I also saw the promo but I didn't hear it carefully. I think that group of people wanted to get their daughter married to Salim not Akbar.
jojaparijat thumbnail
Originally posted by: tamy267

Salim ne galti ki toh mere hot n happening Jallu ko kyu phasarahe hai? lagta hai unnko Salim ki shakal pasand nahi ayi (of course😛)...sochrahe honge beta toh khaas dikhta nahi aur Abba Huzur abhi bhi super hot hai kyunaa apni beti ko issi ke saath nikah karadu🤢😆

@BOLD
TAMMY,AGAR AISA HUA TOH..WE WILL PELT STONES @ZEE😉
jojaparijat thumbnail
Originally posted by: AbHer_neha

I also saw the promo but I didn't hear it carefully. I think that group of people wanted to get their daughter married to Salim not Akbar.

NO..DEAR..THOSE GRP OF PEOPLE SAID"AAPKO HAMARI BETI SE VIVAH KARNA HOGA..VARNA SALIM KA SAR KALAM KARDENGE"
EVEN I SAW D PROMO..IT'S A BIT CUT N PASTE PROMO..SO PROMO MAY B MISLEADING TOO!
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
confusing promo
may be misleading too
AbHer_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jojaparijat

NO..DEAR..THOSE GRP OF PEOPLE SAID"AAPKO HAMARI BETI SE VIVAH KARNA HOGA..VARNA SALIM KA SAR KALAM KARDENGE"

EVEN I SAW D PROMO..IT'S A BIT CUT N PASTE PROMO..SO PROMO MAY B MISLEADING TOO!

Yup, I saw it now.
history_geek thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Had a good dose of laughter, reading about this promo.
It's great to see that some one can even "force / threaten" Akbar to marry.
There is a limit of dramatization, but it seems the CV's are ready to surpass all previously set barriers.

Don't know what to say now. Where is this show heading !
The name is Jodha Akbar but nothing of the substance.

Thanks for sharing.