India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Ranveer's love is Meri Ashiqui Tum Se HI

nebuna IF-Rockerz
nebuna
nebuna

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:11am | IP Logged
CVS now that you have started with RV hating ishani track can you try to have a check on your characters on your script.Ranveer who was selfless unconditional in his love for ishani was standing like a stone when ishani was about to faint(from SBS today),shocking to see him not move a bit.He has his reasons to hate her but wasn't he the one who never expects her to love and why this change now.

Rv hating ishani can never make him bitter and stone-hearted all of a sudden his feeling towards ishani can change but not his character which was built in for 15 years.How about Ranveer loving ishani even after realizing that she loves chirag (atleast that's what he thinks),wouldn't that justify ranveer's character.Hate facade is fine but he has turned cruel.Rv's love towards ishani is the crux of this show.

Edited by nebuna - 27 December 2014 at 11:15am

J-O-E-B-O-Y IF-Dazzler
J-O-E-B-O-Y
J-O-E-B-O-Y

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:17am | IP Logged
well i know that RV's love is the core of the show...RV is angry not because she doesn't love him..but he's angry because he thinks she chose chirag who has always betrayed her..thts the real reason..
he takes everything..but such a betrayal was un-expected and un  acceptable for him...Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nebuna

nebuna IF-Rockerz
nebuna
nebuna

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BondlockeRJoE

well i know that RV's love is the core of the show...RV is angry not because she doesn't love him..but he's angry because he thinks she chose chirag who has always betrayed her..thts the real reason..
he takes everything..but such a betrayal was un-expected and un  acceptable for him...Unhappy

Hi joe I have no problem with Rv hating ishani but his character has changed overnight and it can never happen...They are going to make him repent later which is not needed because he can never behave in such a mean way.

I hope we get more insight into his feeling now,only then we can understand his behavior.
Mahi_ve IF-Dazzler
Mahi_ve
Mahi_ve

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Hi Nebuna...
Well today there was a very good post made by Elvish somewhat related to this and the upcoming scene...and in which mistofshadows..,me,BondlockerJoe and others too commented...you may have read that and if not then here is the link..:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4265755

You know what alot of this we will really have to wait and see...

Now the way Ranveer is acting with Ishaani or is assumed will behave...he in a way did like this before too when he was her boss...the difference though is that time he was pretending and this time well we don't know for certain...he maybe delibrately acting or more likely though his feelings and act is genuine this time around...

Now one possible reasoning that the Cvs could have gone this route is that they want to justify and show the pureness and selfness of love that Ishaani has for Ranveer...yes she has finally fallen in love with Ranveer...but just once praying for his wellbeing and running to temple barefeet is not sufficient enough...

Ranveer for 17 years of his life has loved her(and i will say he still does-he will just be supressing it)...in those years till date he has loved selflessly,fully and never expected anything in return..he still didn't and doesn't expect anything in return...but what he wasn't expecting was that Ishaani would go as far and do what she did(well he thinks now thanks to those incriminating pics in which Ishaani seemed to be smiling and then those marks on her neck)...

but really alot of this we will have to wait and see...to say more...Smile

Edited by Marigold_09 - 27 December 2014 at 11:57am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

J-O-E-B-O-Ynebuna

nebuna IF-Rockerz
nebuna
nebuna

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Marigold_09

Hi Nebuna...
Well today there was a very good post made by Elvish somewhat related to this and the upcoming scene...and in which mistofshadows..,me,BondlockerJoe and others too commented...you may have read that and if not then here is the link..:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4265755

You know what alot of this we will really have to wait and see...

Now the way Ranveer is acting with Ishaani or is assumed will behave...he in a way did like this before too when he was her boss...the difference though is that time he was pretending and this time well we don't know for certain...he maybe delibrately acting or more likely though his feelings and act is genuine this time around...

Now one possible reasoning that the Cvs could have gone this route is that they want to justify and show the pureness and selfness of love that Ishaani has for Ranveer...yes she has finally fallen in love with Ranveer...but just once praying for his wellbeing and running to temple barefeet is not sufficient enough...

Ranveer for 17 years of his life has loved her(and i will say he still does-he will just be supressing it)...in those years till date he has loved selflessly,fully and never expected anything in return..he still didn't and doesn't expect anything in return...but what he wasn't expecting was that Ishaani would go as far and do what she did(well he thinks now thanks to those incriminating pics in which Ishaani seemed to be smiling and then those marks on her neck)...

but really alot of this we will have to wait and see...to say more...Smile

Hey thanks Yaar I never got to read her post

Yes I have been the person to post that ishani needs to understand RV but not at the cost of ranveers character and that is my only concern.I will agree with one point that this will bring out ishani's feelings for Rv and her depth in her love and relationship.

Edited by nebuna - 27 December 2014 at 12:15pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

J-O-E-B-O-Y

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top