Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

   
Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

gautam audition? (Page 5)

Moon-Sparkle IF-Dazzler
Moon-Sparkle
Moon-Sparkle

Joined: 24 January 2006
Posts: 3984

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
He said ppl say out there

And plus he was told to ask by BB team

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sree.b

fairfairysays Senior Member
fairfairysays
fairfairysays

Joined: 11 November 2014
Posts: 454

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Gautam has auditioned.. So what?...almost all the actors who come to BB are here to boost their career by showcasing their talent..,
The people who acted 'normal' in BB are sitting back at their home fanning flies away !

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

merwi343DesiPlutocratnumi12Sree.bShrumunj

merwi343 Groupbie
merwi343
merwi343

Joined: 05 October 2014
Posts: 186

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fairfairysays

Gautam has auditioned.. So what?...almost all the actors who come to BB are here to boost their career by showcasing their talent..,
The people who acted 'normal' in BB are sitting back at their home fanning flies away !

ecacti my point

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

numi12fairfairysaysSree.b

MadOwhat IF-Sizzlerz
MadOwhat
MadOwhat

Joined: 10 December 2012
Posts: 14964

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shrumunj

That just proves gautam is an awesome actor !

If he can make ppl think that he's in an audition mode for the past 3 months !

Then that's worth appreciation Clap

The prob is that this's man does everything in style

So can't blame kapil n ppl who think alike !



Ajab Prem ki Gajab Kahani Day Dreaming - Part 2 ...Tongue

Haila ...yesterday you proved Gautam is a 21 year old Megastar and All the Hollywood and Bollywood bigwigs are standing with Katora outside BiggBoss house begging Mr Lung Gauti to sign their film...and now you saying giving audition is okShocked...how can a Megastar give audition Confused???? 

...kabhi goda  bolta hai to kabhi chatura...please clarifyLOL

Logic ki barsaat se dil garden garden ho gayaDancing



The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

4u_tweetsMidnightRamblerTheBigTamashaKwerkySIR.MEOWINGTONChingaari

merwi343 Groupbie
merwi343
merwi343

Joined: 05 October 2014
Posts: 186

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MadOwhat

Originally posted by Shrumunj

That just proves gautam is an awesome actor !

If he can make ppl think that he's in an audition mode for the past 3 months !

Then that's worth appreciation Clap

The prob is that this's man does everything in style

So can't blame kapil n ppl who think alike !



Ajab Prem ki Gajab Kahani Day Dreaming - Part 2 ...Tongue

Haila ...yesterday you proved Gautam is a 21 year old Megastar and All the Hollywood and Bollywood bigwigs are standing with Katora outside BiggBoss house begging Mr Lung Gauti to sign their film...and now you saying giving audition is okShocked...how can a Megastar give audition Confused???? 

...kabhi goda  bolta hai to kabhi chatura...please clarifyLOL

Logic ki barsaat se dil garden garden ho gayaDancing



Ok ask urself can anyone win bb8 who's name is not bb8 toh  gautam has achieved what he came to

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sree.bShrumunj

Chingaari IF-Stunnerz
Chingaari
Chingaari

Joined: 20 June 2007
Posts: 30409

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 4u_tweets

[
Face of d seasonROFL
koi nahi.. apni apni pasandEmbarrassed

Face of the season Wink Good Joke LOL


Edited by Chingaari - 27 December 2014 at 11:28pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

4u_tweetsMidnightRamblerTheBigTamashaKwerkyMadOwhatSIR.MEOWINGTON

Shrumunj IF-Rockerz
Shrumunj
Shrumunj

Joined: 27 October 2014
Posts: 8861

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MadOwhat

Originally posted by Shrumunj

That just proves gautam is an awesome actor !

If he can make ppl think that he's in an audition mode for the past 3 months !

Then that's worth appreciation Clap

The prob is that this's man does everything in style

So can't blame kapil n ppl who think alike !




Ajab Prem ki Gajab Kahani Day Dreaming- Part 2 ...Tongue

Haila ...yesterday you proved Gautam is a 21 year old Megastar and All the Hollywood and Bollywood bigwigs are standing with Katora outside BiggBoss house begging Mr Lung Gauti to sign their film...and now you saying giving audition is okShocked...how can a Megastar give audition Confused????

...kabhi goda bolta hai to kabhi chatura...please clarifyLOL

Logic ki barsaat se dil garden garden ho gayaDancing





I still stand by what I said madji
He's the megastar
Koi shak? Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fairfairysaysSree.b

merwi343 Groupbie
merwi343
merwi343

Joined: 05 October 2014
Posts: 186

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chingaari

Originally posted by 4u_tweets

[
Face of d seasonROFL
koi nahi.. apni apni pasandEmbarrassed

Face of the season Wink Good Joke LOL
atleast he doesn't need make up make up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fairfairysaysSree.b

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Gautam is bad Gautam is evil Gautam is vamp Gautam is dis Gautam is dt

2 3 4

Author: SprihaJA   Replies: 28   Views: 7816

SprihaJA 28 7816 24 January 2015 at 3:24am by divinity11
Gautam Gautam Gautam

Author: vrushap   Replies: 9   Views: 2252

vrushap 9 2252 24 January 2015 at 2:28am by ..NeverGiveUp..
Gautam..Gautam..Gautam..Love him ..Hate him ..But cant ignore him

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13

Author: jyoti06   Replies: 98   Views: 15515

jyoti06 98 15515 22 January 2015 at 9:24pm by boomiesboom
Gautam Gautam Gautam..tooooo good

2 3 4 5 6

Author: praval   Replies: 40   Views: 7871

praval 40 7871 21 January 2015 at 7:03pm by Sidhibaat
do diandra fallen in love with gautam or gautam fallen in love

Author: fire_gun   Replies: 0   Views: 847

fire_gun 0 847 05 December 2014 at 10:33am by fire_gun

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss 8 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index