Ankur 's dialog and acting

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
 It was very good in today 's episode. The ratthis did need reminder of what Sandhya had done for the family specifically Mohit and Chavi who were showing those expressions. Babasa, no words for him. I would have liked Ankur or someone respond to Ankita about Sandhya leaving job. Did not like Suraj 's response that it is Sandhya 's identity. It is not. Being an IPS officer just a part of her identity. 
I expected Ankur to talk lyk dt to those devils !
RM is a muck except Suraj...Mohit is a rotten tomato while Chavi is a rotten stinky fish ...
Suraj has sumthing going on his mind ...only he knows wt it is ..😳
Ryt IPS isn't her identity...if it is , den didn't she hv an identity b4 ? 

nyc post !
Edited by Maha.G - 9 years ago
Rotten tomato n stinky fish?🤣 nyc names n nyc post!!  I wish they'd give suraj more screen space nd tell us wts goin on in his mind ðŸ˜•
seriously though what suraj is doing is terribly wrong...but then he have his reasons..
but why the hell are ppls like vikram, chavi n mohit being like that, as if they have done nothing wrong and are white as milk..and chavi's expressions while ankita was saying about daughters going to their house forever..
am just waiting for dilip to leave chavi..so the rathi parivaar knows how it feels..hope chavi track comes before sandhya coming back..they should feel how's it like to be at the receiving end..
Though being an IPS is a part of her identity but i wouldn't want her to leave her job ever..atleast not for this raathi parivaar...they actually don't deserve that big a sacrifice...
Edited by -misty--love- - 9 years ago
Originally posted by -misty--love-

seriously though what suraj is doing is terribly wrong...but then he have his reasons..
but why the hell are ppls like vikram, chavi n mohit being like that, as if they have done nothing wrong and are white as milk..and chavi's expressions while ankita was saying about daughters going to their house forever..
am just waiting for dilip to leave chavi..so the rathi parivaar knows how it feels..hope chavi track comes before sandhya coming back..they should feel how's it like to be at the receiving end..
Though being an IPS is a part of her identity but i wouldn't want her to leave her job ever..atleast not for this raathi parivaar...they actually don't deserve that big a sacrifice...

agree... i want chavi track to come before sandhya comes back... and also i want mena and emily at their worst right now... 

and no Sandhya shouldnt leave her job fo useless people like raathis