Laut Aao Trisha
Laut Aao Trisha

Aditya - Son of ...

BlueSpirit Senior Member
BlueSpirit
BlueSpirit

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Varsha and Prateek???

First of all I'm still catching up with this weeks episodes so if something like this has been reveled please let me know Smile

1) Age wise if he went to university and became a doc he would be at lease 23/24 Trisha is 18 and prateek is probably around 50 so he could have been in college at 25, so the look of the character would be correct.

2) When Trisha was in hospital and Aditya was introduced I think he was the shooter but when his plan failed and people were on their way obviously he became the 'saviour'

3) if Varsha is taking revenge she would need inside information also and hurt prateek where it would hurt so I think this is her link if not son maybe just partner in crime

Would like to hear your thoughts too!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

wayne1981d3isLifedirk41-Priii-

SanaKan157 Senior Member
SanaKan157
SanaKan157

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:48am | IP Logged
That would be pretty sick of the creatives to make a love triangle track with the DR falling in love with his own half sister, even as revenge. It was bad enough they made Trisha and Vivaan have a dare affair but not her own half brother, that is below all limits. Because if he is Varsha and Prateeks son, he Trisha's half brother.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chiraiyya...-Swetha-

pamela01 Goldie
pamela01
pamela01

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
When it was revealed that Vasha was pregnant with Pratik's baby I also thought that  Aditya is Pratik's son but I quickly dismissed the thought.  I do not think that Aditya is Vasha's son
Vasha could have had an abortion or lost the baby or had the child adopted if she had given birth to the child.

She wants to punish Pratik but she was not the kidnapper.
She is probably the person who exchanged the robber bullets for real bullets.  If  that is the case then she is a criminal and should stop being a doctor.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

afreenaamna IF-Sizzlerz
afreenaamna
afreenaamna

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
i think he is varsha's brother..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top